1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_117 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Kain Marko

"That's odd coming from you," Kain noted. "Watching each other isn't as important as saving Fisher, you have a problem with Jack, you bring it to him," Kain finished. He was an older man, not one to deal with petty arguments and brash thinking. Until Jack did something that ruined their mission, he was not about to step in. There was a right time for everything, and so far Jack was focused on his job. Obsessed with it, but that was fine enough for him.

There was no mistake to be made, Kain didn't like the guy, but there was nothing they could pen on him. Kain would make a note to speak with Jack, it was about time the two had a private conversation. Although Kain had rarely gotten to know Jack, he wasn't one to pass too quick of judgment. Something about Jack felt off, he was crazy. Everyone agreed with that, but to jepordize a mission? He had yet to go that far. The action at the Trask building was reckless, but one mistake didn't merit this type of thinking.

TAG: spacelady
  2. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Genna Reed

"That's odd coming from you," Kain noted. "Watching each other isn't as important as saving Fisher, you have a problem with Jack, you bring it to him,"

Exactly the respond Genna figured she'd get. She mentally shrugged. He'd see his flaws soon enough.

"Well thanks for the information about my brother." She said and started towards the door, opening it up. "I won't tell anyone. I promise."

Genna said no more to Kain, now much more calm but still worried for her brother. She headed back to where the rest of the guys were and entered the room again, and now that she was relaxed, she took notice of the three new recruits. One had blonde, curly hair and bright green eyes and was well built...had the overall looks of a sufer guy, she thought to herself and looked to the next one. He had blonde (as well) short, spiked up hair and green eyes too. He was decently tall himself, Genna, of course, was the shortest one there, but then again, she was the only woman on the team now. The next really caught Genna's dark green eyes, making her do a double take at him. If she was correct in thinking, the brown haired and hazel eyed man was the one who put his gun to her head.

The woman watched him for a moment, very interesting one at that. Then again, the others seemed interesting too, but this one had the look of experience about him. She quietly wondered how much time the other two boys had gotten with Splinter Cell. Well she'd find out sooner or later. She rested her hands on her hips, shifting her weight to the other leg as she watched them all, and of course none of them realized she was back, watching them all.

Genna finally brought attention to herself, leaning against the wall, showing off her curves a bit.

"So I'm guessing you three are the new boys?"

Tag: You Boys
  3. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Mission Base

The trained and honed Splinter Cell agent nodded his head at the information given to him and then listened about the comments on Jack.

Carter's a man not easily controlled," Kain warned Marshall. "I've only been here about a day and already he's a handful. Crazy indeed."

"Someone's going to need to step up then," Marshall stated simply.

"We're going to need to push all resources on this Mikhail," Kain added. "But we need to wait until the otehrs are here. Form a better plan of action."

Marshall smiled, albeit faintly, "Sounds good."

[A little later]

Marshall stood his ground, gun pointed at the woman's head and the other gun ready in the opposite direction. Why had he done this move? Simple, when not knowing your allies yet, you had to be prepared that everyone was an enemy. That was what was taught, and when this woman comes rushing in with a gun and threatening a known ally. What else can you think, but, Alert! Enemy!

However, one man came rushing in as well, not too far behind the woman. Marshall kept his gun trained on him, easily could have taken him down, but had a feeling he was an ally. Bad move, letting that feeling take over, rare for him, but he did. And was answered by the man getting past him and shoving him out of the way. Marshall blinked and sent a small glare in the man's direction.

A command to stand down and that all were friendlies, whether higher or lower rank, would have been the right thing to do.

And Marshall wasn't known to keep his thoughts to himself. After the man, obviously this Jack, talked to the woman and had her and Kain leave, he made his comment.

"What, are you an idiot?" he stated calmly, holstering his handguns, "Only a rook rushes in like that. I could have taken you down in an instant, you're lucky I had a feeling you were on the team."

"Welcome to hell, hope you have wills made up."

Hmph. Speaks like a rook too.

Marshall looked evenly at the man, "Been in Hell for seven years and I'm doing just fine. Far longer than that actually. Nice and cozy. Can't say the same for you, how long you been doing this?"

"That's all the briefing you need on Emily Trask and her connections with all of this,"

Marshall took the papers and looked through them quietly. Nothing much than he already knew when he got transferred over to the mission and then from Kain and the phone call itself.

"Any questions?"

"All good here," Marshall replied.

A movement to the corner of his eye, brought Marshall's gaze over to the woman from earlier, considerably calmer. What a mood swing, wonder what it was about. But not his problem. She was curvy and attractive, but Marshall kept his thoughts away from that. It was the furthest thing from his mind, right now there was only the mission.

"So I'm guessing you three are the new boys?"

"I'm guessing you're a friendly, despite your previous action?" Marshall responded.

Tag:Kain, Jack, Genna, Others in Room
  4. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Jack Carter

"What, are you an idiot?" he stated calmly, holstering his handguns, "Only a rook rushes in like that. I could have taken you down in an instant, you're lucky I had a feeling you were on the team."

"Yeah, anyone can step inside a hidden military outpost, what was I thinking?" Jack asked, sarcasm carrying heavy in his tone. "You're the lucky one kiddo, trust me on that."

Jack proceeded forward, glancing as Genna and Kain walked off. He hoped that would be handled without any gunfire. Or some, take some eyes off him at least. After making another comment Marshall spoke:

"Been in Hell for seven years and I'm doing just fine. Far longer than that actually. Nice and cozy. Can't say the same for you, how long you been doing this?"

"Long enough," Jack answered. "You'll enjoy this hell though, cause I just make everything worse." He grinned darkly at the last comment. "This won't be cozy for you."

Marshall wasn't someone he was going to like it seemed. Jack actually never heard of the guy, of course he didn't make a note following up every Splinter Cell. Just the ones he needed information on.

Jack's mind drifted elsewhere. He had alot of things to do. They all did.

"Chris," Jack started, turning to the young man. "Get on the computer, do research on Aleksei Mikhail Zurovich. I want a full write up."

Chris nodded quickly and jumped out of the room, there was no use questioning Jack. And right now things seemed too edgy for Chris. Jack knew it'd take a fair amount of time, but that was there only lead. And everyone makes mistakes, Jack would just have to find Mikhail's screw ups.

Glancing over his shoulder Jack saw Genna and Kain returning. They looked to be in one piece. Yet Jack could tell Genna was different from when she entered. Clearly Kain didn't have anything good to report.

Tag: Marshall, Kain, Genna, Scott, Rob, John
  5. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Mission Base

"Yeah, anyone can step inside a hidden military outpost, what was I thinking?"

Marshall grunted, "You'd be surprised."

"You're the lucky one kiddo, trust me on that."

Kiddo? He was over ten years older than Jack, he could tell. All he did in response to this comment, was laugh. Apparently this man...no, rookie boy's memory was impaired. He had a gun pointing at him. But then again, every young rook seemed to think they could dodge every bullet shot their way.

"Long enough," Jack answered. "You'll enjoy this hell though, cause I just make everything worse." He grinned darkly at the last comment. "This won't be cozy for you."

"Oh, the mysterious one I see. Obviously, not long enough, rook. You're trained to make things better. What's being taught these days."

Marshall observed Jack a little longer, so he was in control was he? No wonder people were worrying around here and they had called him in. With an impaired rook leading this kind of mission, they weren't going to get anywhere. No wonder they had sent him. Well, if they had meant him to lead they would of told him...or at least, they'll make a call anytime.

Marshall folded his arms and watched the one named Chris working on the computer, waiting for the leads.

Tag: Jack and Everyone Else in the Room
  6. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Genna Reed

"I'm guessing you're a friendly, despite your previous action?"

Genna looked at the man and shot a grin at him, showing off the curve of her hips even more to him, while leaning against the wall with one arm.

"If I wasn't friendly with these boys, then either I'd have several guns pointed at me already, or there'd just be a big fight right now. And...don't ask about what happened."

The woman then proceeded to watch Jack and Marshall begin to bicker, with her eyebrow raised. She glanced to the side at Chris to see his reaction to the two of them remarking at each other, but returned her gaze back to Marshall and Jack. This wasn't a good thing to see, and yet...at the same time....it was very amusing to Genna. She held in a laugh while watching the two men.

Genna approached the men with slow, and definitely provocative steps, hoping to get their minds off of arguing. She stood in the middle, showing off her curves well.

"Now, boys. Lets play nice."

Tag: Marshall, Jack, You Boys
  7. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4

Marshall seemed a step behind Jack's mockery of comments. He only shook his head. This was going to be fun indeed. A rookie? Jack had probably worked more intense jobs in his few years than Marshall ever had under his sleeve.

Carter was assigned to this mission because of the knowledge he obtained through his trials. He had an obsession to get the job done right, at any cost.

"Fisher needs to be brought in alive," Jack stated. "Just make sure you can keep up, because I don't wait around."

The young man appeared reckless, crazy, and unstable, but he knew when to keep his calm. His motives were to push every member to their edges. And he was doing that. Most of them were strained by now, the new guys would help lighten the mood. Probably not for long.

Jack was a trained operative to work alone, but during his time he had worked on many mission with others, and found their approach to the job underwhelming. The same can be said for this team. They didn't want to push their limits, they were afraid to. But not everything was about following rules.

Of course Jack being the anarchist that he was didn't make him look any better under the eyes of those who followed strictly to protocol.

Jack's eyes locked to Genna who proceeded between the two.

"I don't play nice with anybody," Jack said dryly. "I was always the mean kid at school." Sarcasm rang loud as he finished.

Tag: Marshall, Genna, Kain, anyone else
  8. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna looked to her left at Jack and then to her right at Marshall. But a certain comment from Jack made her fold her arms and give him a dull look.

"I don't play nice with anybody," Jack said dryly. "I was always the mean kid at school."

The woman pulled out her brown hair from her ponytail and ran her fingers through the silk straight strands before turning to Marshall, her back fully to Jack.

"So, what about you? You the mean kid at school?"

Tag: Marshall and Jack
  9. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: A step behind Jack's comments? You wish, Mr. Arrogant Agent. ;) :p

Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Mission Base

Marshall could see it in his eyes, the kid thought he knew and had done more than him. Perhaps, it was possible...depending on what exactly he knew. However, this kid seemed to have a warped sense on how to do things right, anyone could tell that by just looking at the guy. Jack underestimated him though, either way, that was loud and clear. His problem.

"Fisher needs to be brought in alive," Jack stated. "Just make sure you can keep up, because I don't wait around."

"Ha. Same to you, kid. Same to you," Marshall replied simply.

He looked to the woman now who replied to him.

"If I wasn't friendly with these boys, then either I'd have several guns pointed at me already, or there'd just be a big fight right now. And...don't ask about what happened."

"True," allowed Marshall, "or you could be dead or in custody. Control your emotions next time."

He might have seemed pushy with the statement, a new member into the mission making a statement to one who had been with it for a while, but he was trying to help her so she could stayed focus on what she had to do.

Marshall also impassively watched as the woman moved in between him and Jack, thinking they would start fighting or something. Her steps trying to showcase her curves and physical assets. Can already tell by her character what kind of interrogation techniques she implies. Marshall saw the curves, but thought nothing of them, his mind wasn't on that track. But maybe deep down he liked what he saw.

"Now, boys. Lets play nice."

Marshall merely smiled then listened to Jack's comment.

"I don't play nice with anybody," Jack said dryly. "I was always the mean kid at school."

Marshall shook his head softly and mentally sighed. Rookies. They're all the same.

The woman played with her brown hair for a moment, not liking Jack's answer it seemed, and then turned to him.

"So, what about you? You the mean kid at school?"

Marshall shrugged, "I was the kid who just did what they had to do," a look to Jack, "then bullied the mean kid on the last day of school, so no one had to listen to his **** on what is meant to be a good day."

A small smile, "The mean kids are usually too full of themselves to see it coming."

With that, Marshall left the room.

"I'm going to get some of my things and pick out a quarters for myself, let me know when we got information and a few leads."

Tag:Jack, Genna, Anyone Else
  10. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4

"It's kids like him that made my life so fun," Jack added with a sly grin. "I guess ignorance really is bliss for some."

Jack now realized the type of guy he was dealing with. Which was exactly what he wanted. Carter then crossed his arms, his smile gone. Seemed uptight enough, even bothered by Jack. Marshall looked like a by-the-book type man. But appearances weren't everything. He wasn't complex, simple enough. Blind really.

Carter knew well enough to focus on ones weakness, there was never a chance of under-estimating someone. As long as they thought they were in a good position, that was when they showed weakness. And he already was. Maybe it came with Jack's obsessive and manipulative nature, he just loved screwing with people.

"Chris," Jack called. "How it's going?"

"Fine!" he shouted back. "Though it won't be anytime soon. It takes time."

"Then go faster," Jack remarked.

Tag: Marshall, Genna, anyone
  11. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna listened to Marshall. Was he trying to threaten Jack or something. He then took off, leaving through the door and calling back to the group.

"I'm going to get some of my things and pick out a quarters for myself, let me know when we got information and a few leads."

Genna grinned as he walked off. This was fun. She then took one look at Jack before running out the door as well, trying to catch up with him.

"Hey, wait a minute." She finally reached him and slowed down to a walk. "Let me help you find the rooms. We've been here for a few nights now."

Genna studied Marshall for a moment before holding her hand out to him as they walked on.

"Genna Reed."

Tag: Marshall
  12. John_117 Jedi Knight

star 1

Kain watched as the two quarrled. It entertained him at least. Jack was quick to shoot comments, just as fast as he fired a gun. With the room clearing out Kain took this chance. "Jack, you mind if we had a talk?" he asked. Marko realized he was aiming for a vocal bruising from the young Carter, but the two needed to have a discussion, and now was the best the best time. He waietd quietly. Motioning toward the hall.

TAG: Obi-Wan21
  13. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4

Jack raised an eyebrow. "What is this, a damn intervention?" The young man rolled his eyes.

He proceeded forward, passing by Kain. These little talks were beginning to annoy him. He knew what he was doing. The others were wasting so much time on this dribble. And that really picked at him.

"Well, we don't have all day," Jack said as he entered a room. Kain had yet to move from his spot.

Carter took a seat in the room, messing with his gun until Kain arrived.

Tag: Kain
  14. John_117 Jedi Knight

star 1

Kain chuckled at Jack. This was going to be difficult. He moved into the back room, closing the door behind him. Approaching Jack seemed a little strange. This guy, for the most part, was the team's acting Commander. And Jack made that very clear. He didn't play around, he was arrogant, cocky, but puzzling just the same. His motives were what worried Kain. "So Genna says you're becoming a bit too reckless," Kain started. "Worried you might jepordize the mission."

15. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: That was supposed to be confidential!!! :p
  16. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4

Jack leaned back in his chair.

"I hate being a Splinter Cell in high school," he mocked.

This was childish, what Genna thought about his motives wasn't important, but Kain seemed to think it was. This was a job, an obsession he dealt with, and he needed to finish it. To solve it. That was the point. Running around like school kids telling on the other was moot. And Kain knew that.

"You're an idiot," Jack insulted, standing from his chair. "bringing Genna into this won't make me fold. They don't trust me, I know that."

Carter had hoped Kain would be more direct than this, an advanced agent should know better. Jack knew the arts of manipulation, he was trained to read people and use them.

"What is it that you really want?" Jack asked flatly.

17. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Aleksei

Something was genuinely wrong.

He hadn't heard a word about Emily for quite some time now, and news was coming in from around the world about a very strange plane landing.

"Good Lord..." he muttered to himself. He'd woken early, and had decided to go in to pay Sam a visit.

Of course, he hadn't gone through his morning routine: wake up and shower (done), eat a good breakfast - that could wait - and clean up. The cleaning part bothered him; until it was done, he didn't feel proper.

But it would have to wait.

"Sam. We need to talk."

Tag: Obi-Wan21 (if you'd like to play Sam)
  18. John_117 Jedi Knight

star 1

Kain rubbed his shaven head. Jack shoved him into a corner, he was a smart guy. Kain managed to underestimate just what Jack was made of. "Okay then," Kain said. "let's talk." Carter was quick to insult, although he remained calm he was still a smartass. Kain just brshed it off, that seemed to be who Jack was. "The plane landing, Emily, what's going on?"

19. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4

Jack smiled. His actions caught the attention of the others. Which meant it also played into his hands on the other side of things.

"I needed to attract attention," Jack said. "Emily couldn't stay alive, everyone knew that. Including our enemy. We got on that plane too easily. We were suppose to kill Emily."

Kain's eyes went wide as Jack spoke. Clearly Jack's plan was making sense to someone. There was still more he had yet to reveal, but this mission was critical, and Jack couldn't fail. Since the plane landing Carter knew this had become too simple. If their enemy wanted Trask dead, they would get her dead. But it would also show them another image, and that was what he hoped for.

IC: Sam Fisher

Sam lifted himself from his chains, his nose bloody, his eyes black. He had been through hell and back. And they weren't letting up. Fisher remained puzzled for teh reasosn behind his capture. Something wasn't making sense, and being locked up didn't help him.

"What?" he asked tiredly.

After his stunt the guards had taken necessary measures to insure Sam could not escape again. he silently cursed them.

Tag: Mikhail
  20. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Phew, missed quite a bit in that power outage, didn't I? Excuse the short post, just getting myself back in the game.

Hmm. Seems I'll have to wait for a "planned" interaction (I'm talking to you, spacelady, you're going to have to wait on that line a bit longer. :p ).

IC: Scott Nixon

Scott found himself a comfortable chair and plopped his body down atop the cushion, resting his feet on an endtable that he moved in front of him. Just as soon as he sat, several other Splinter Cells had entered the room.

He got up and saw a woman. Wha-? She looked good to boot, definitely easy on the eyes. But she was walking away with another man. Wha-? Huh? How? Competition...

Damn.

Tag: Splinter Cells/>
  21. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Mission Base

Marshall moved out of the room and walked along the base, clearing his head as he did so. If this was what he had to work with, this was what he had to work with. No ands, ifs, or buts about it. Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him, he stopped and looked to see the woman from earlier.

"Hey, wait a minute."

"Yes?" he asked curiously, beginning to walk with her as she caught up.

"Let me help you find the rooms. We've been here for a few nights now."

Marshall smiled and shrugged. Now she was helpful? Interesting, but he'd take it. Comrades needed to rely on each other, on and off the field.

"Alright, got to get my stuff, first though. Not like its a whole hell of a lot though."

He felt her eyes studying him as they neared where he had parked his truck.

"Genna Reed."

Marshall glanced over to Genna who had her hand stuck out, he stopped and stuck out his hand in return and shook in a firm, business shake, like he had done with Kain.

"Marshall Keagan. Nice to meet you." He smiled at her and began rummaging through his truck to grab one small suitcase, almost carry on size, before nodding toward her to signal they could move on.

"So, what's it like being the only woman?" he asked, "at least, it seems like you're the only one. Gotten tired of men yet?"

Tag:Genna
  22. John_117 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC; Kain Marko

Kain was shocked with what he was hearing. Jack was going out of his way to support a theory without any facts. No evidence could back his claims. "You're risking everything we've worked on off a theory?!" Kain asked. Marko was beginning to believe Emily shooting first was a lie, one which he nearly believed. If others did he was unsure. "People could die Jack! Something which doesn't seem to wave you," Kain pointed out. "Genna could die."

23. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Priceless post, Reynar! [face_laugh]

IC as Genna Reed

"Marshall Keagan. Nice to meet you."

Genna grinned and shook Marshall's hand. It was some grip he had. Then again he looked as if he could muster such a handshake, but at the same time, it wasn't that obvious. She followed Marshall to his car outside. While he opened his trunk and pulled out his suitcase, he asked her about being the only woman on the team.

"So, what's it like being the only woman?" he asked, "at least, it seems like you're the only one. Gotten tired of men yet?"

"One other was actually killed a few days ago." She shrugged, walking back inside with Marshall, "but I've gotten used to it. Can't tell you how many looks I get though sometimes." She laughed. "Buut these guys know when to get to work and focus, so I don't mind it much."

Genna and Marshall walked on down one of the halls where each door was labeled with a name. They walked on until they found Marshall Keagan's name on a door.

"Here it is...if ya can't tell." She chuckled and wondered what his room looked like. Their rooms were afterall fit to their likes. Her room was warm and bright.

Tag: Marshall
  24. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4

"I think we're dealing with someone who knows about all of us," Jack revealed. "Our missions, our lives. It's all connected."

Jack watched Kain closely, the man was good enough. And now it was time someone knew.

"I think we're dealing with Gordon Mannings," Jack stated. "His appearance in all of this, shows a great deal. He has connections throughout the entire Country, setting it all up would be simple. And being here in Russia, at all times? It doesn't add up."

Carter knew he had no proof, what he was saying could be considered treason. He was setting this all up with Gordon to take the fall. And, if Gordon was involved in any way, he would show his true colors soon enough.

Jack's priority was to discover why Gordon was here, and why it wasn't on record. While off in thought Kain spoke, which triggered Jack to snap back.

"People could die Jack! Something which doesn't seem to wave you," Kain pointed out. "Genna could die."

Jack clicked his jaw, narrowing his eyes on Kain.

"We're trained as Splinter Cells to work alone, to risk our lives to do anything within our capability to save the country, or, in this case, Sam Fisher," he continued. "I have worked as a Splinter Cell, a government agent, for alot of my life. This is my job."

Jack shoved passed Kain, proceeding to the door. He turned around and spoke once more:

"This is a dangerous mission, the NSA decided it best to have a team," Jack pointed out. "But read the report, we are to do anything in our ability to bring Sam back. So yeah, I risk every ones lives, even their jobs. But I'm a Splinter Cell, this isn't anything different from what we do on the field."

Jack winced in sudden pain, but continued:

"You're all a liability," Jack added darkly. "And I will risk it all, including my own life to solve this and bring Sam back. As for Genna, she's a tough girl, but she can handle her own. A weakness is to underestimate someone, and I don't ever make that mistake, or any for that matter."

Carter turned on his heel and walked back down the hall. It was now clearly evident this was more about solving all of this instead of saving a life. But Jack knew where he stood, and what he planned to do. Even if no one else did.

25. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Mission Base

Marshall moved along the base with Genna, listening to her as he looked about them.

"One other was actually killed a few days ago."

"That so? Sad to hear."

"but I've gotten used to it. Can't tell you how many looks I get though sometimes."

Marshall laughed with Genna, "I can only imagine."

"Buut these guys know when to get to work and focus, so I don't mind it much."

Marshall nodded, "At least they do that. It's good to know. I promise you won't get looks from me, I only focus on what I need to do."

"Here it is...if ya can't tell."

Looking up, sure enough, there was a door with his name marked on it. Marshall Keagan. He squinted at it.

"You sure that's me? I don't know, could be you."

His joke over, he smiled and opened the door, raising an eyebrow at Genna's continued presence. Usually they just say hi and leave, or as he thought with her, say hi, help you find your room, then leave. Apparently she was a little different.

They had asked him what he liked his room settings to be and he saw why now, exactly as he had told them. The room was all painted a dull gray and besides the bathroom that connected to the room, there was only a bed and very small desk in the entire space. So over 90% of the room hadn't even be used. It felt more like a prison to most he knew, but to him it was just fine.

Marshall smiled slightly and set his suitcase by the bed and took off his holsters, setting them on his desk, before sitting and stretching on the edge of his bed. Now he just had to wait.

Tag:Genna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.