main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna watched Marshall look up at the door to find his name, squinting a bit at it though.

"You sure that's me? I don't know, could be you."

She smirked. "Oh, so he does joke." She winked at him.

The woman peered inside when he opened the door and found that it was quite bare. Very interesting, but he seemed like he would enjoy that better. He was more of the person who liked to keep focused and concentrated.

Marshall went inside his room and put his suitcase down and his holsters on the desk, Genna watching him all the while. When he sat on the edge of the bed, he remained quiet, and this was an obvious hint that he wanted her to leave.

"Oh..." she started, just catching on, "sorry, I'll be going now. Uh, don't let Jack try to stop you from doing his job." She said in a somewhat quiet tone, watching Marshall.

"He's just very...obsessive about finishing his jobs. You'll find out what I mean later." She shot him a wink.

Genna then smiled, showing off her curves one last time before shutting the door behind her. She went on down the hall, not really knowing why she flaunted herself in front of Marshall, but then knew the reason instantly. It was Genna Reed afterall. She was famous for doing that.

She headed into the conference room with the rest of the guys, wondering how Chris' research was coming. She went behind Chris' chair and leaned her hands on it.

"How's it coming, Keyes?"

Tag: Chris and Boys In Room

2. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

Quietly Jack entered the tech room, Chris sitting at the opposite end with Genna over him. He took a quick glance and focused on the computer in front of him. Taking a seat Jack brought up a few pages, beginning his search. Swiftly hitting the keys, marking every move.

He clicked his jaw, narrowing his eyes. Suddenly he stood and walked toward the flat screen panel that hung on the wall, turning it on the a news report was coming in. The focus on the plane landing

"We've yet to gather the full details," the news woman stated. "But we can confirm Emily Trask is dead. Taking two gunshot wounds, one to the head, another to the chest."

Jack focused on the television, everything was going just as he wanted.

"Currently we have no known suspects," the woman continued. "Our forces are on the job, hoping to bring in the assassin."

Reaching to turn off the television, one last ear of news caught Jack's attention, his finger resting on the off button.

"In other news, NSA Representative Gordon Mannings has postponed his meeting with the Russian president until tomorrow evening," the woman explained. "In light of recent events it was a mutual agreement."

Jack finally turned off the TV and grinned. It worked, though not in the style he planned. Got him, Jack told himself.

Tag: Anyone

IC: Chris Keyes

Chris looked up at Genna, taking a break from his typing. He squinted his eyes, then followed by rubbing them.

"Just fine," he said. "But I won't have anything too concrete for awhile. This guy is a pretty good mystery, mission-wise."

He then took a glance at Jack, who appeared awfully quiet, taking a seat at his own computer.

"Talked to the Chief any?" Chris asked, making small talk. He was terrible at conversation, and it showed.

After Genna answered Jack suddenly turned on the TV, causing him to even twist his head in wonderment. Just what was Jack up to?

Tag: Genna

3. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"Just fine," he said. "But I won't have anything too concrete for awhile. This guy is a pretty good mystery, mission-wise."

"Alright, well just keep working on it."

Genna gave Chris' shoulder a friendly pat on the shoulders and then leaned partly against the top of the chair with her elbow, watching what Jack was up to. He turned the TV on and a news channel came into focus, talking about Mannings. What did he have planned? And why?

The woman merely shook her head, too many things were going on and she felt she needed to clear her mind to focus clearly. She took leave of the room and then headed to her bedroom, which she took notice that it was next to Marshall's room. She didn't notice that before, but simply shrugged it off, entering the room and shutting the door behind her.

Genna approached the bed and pulled her bag on it, opening it up and digging about. She continued to do this of a little while until a short black tanktop and her jeans. Yanking off her form fitting work clothing, she stuffed those into her bag and then threw on the top and sliding into the jeans. The jeans were lower riding, hugging her curvy hips and the black tanktop showed off a little bit of her fit stomach. She then went into the bathroom that was connected to her room and ran her comb through her hair, the strands now becoming less tangled and more silky.

After she was done getting comfortable, she strapped on her holsters and left the room, checking the ammo left in her pistols. Genna made her way to the armory room where a shooting range was found. She stopped in the middle and pressed a button along the wall next to her, a piece of paper with target marks jutted out and began to move around a bit. She had set the setting for motion.

Squeezing the trigger, she shot at the paper several times, stopping a few times to wince at the bullet wound on her left arm and then continued again. Shooting targets relaxed her stressful mind.

4. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Kain Marko

Kain was surprised by Jack's revelations. All of this he had planned, connecting it together, but there was still so much missing, what exactly did he intend on doing? There was a missing puzzle piece that he couldn't put in for the life of him. Kain now realized where Jack stood, and Carter may have even earned some of Kain's respect. The man was young, but he had it about him to be a leader and serve the team. Jack took risks, maybe that woudl be the thing that saved Fisher, he couldn't condone Jack's actions, but he would see it play out.

Jack had alot of people against him, and even though he clearly didn't care about the odds, Carter was soon going to face an immence amount of hell. Because it was a dangerous risk, and they all sensed that Jack couldn't be trusted. Kain moved from the room, heading toward the rest area of the base. He turned on the television to see the news play out. Emily took two gunshot wounds, and the Russian government was on the case.

What really attracted his attention was Manninsg cause for being in Russia, was this what Jack was after? And if so, why? Did any of this fit into his plan? There were still too many questions, and no way to knwo for sure. Marko would keep his eye out though, he looked forward to seeing what Jack offered. Maybe he could still learn a thing or two from Carter.

TAG: whoever is around

5. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Once again, after turning off the television Jack sat at the computer, whatever he had done was now finished. He began accessing confidential files, how he managed to get these files was only known to him, because he didn't have approval for it. The young man scanned through the pages, the reports, he was getting what he wanted at least.

Hitting the print button papers were building up one after the other. Closing the monitor down Jack proceeded to pick up his messenger bag, which he had laid on the floor upon his first entrance into the room.

Taking the large number of papers he organized them into files, stuffing each into his messenger bag, Carter was preparing for something. Standing to his feet Jack strode out of the room, his bag over his shoulder.

"Hey, where you going?" Chris asked, calling to Jack.

"Nowhere!" Jack shouted back.

Jumping from his seat Chris moved to the setup Jack was previously using. He brought up the records of the pages recently accessed and found them all to be deleted. Why would Jack need to cover his tracks? What did he have to hide?

Reaching his room Jack carefully put up his messenger bag, and then followed by changing into a dark red button up, form fitting shirt, while keep on his black pants. Removing his gun holster Jack proceeded and tossed it to the stand near his bed. leaving the room Jack locked it behind him.

Carter proceed to the shooting range, having a good feeling who would be there. He passed by the resting room to see Kain relaxing comfortably, he would talk to him later. They had things to discuss. Finally arriving, Jack jerked the door, inside was Genna.

He moved to her, tapping her shoulder.

"We need to talk."

6. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna barely noticed the door opening up to the shooting range room as she continued to fire at the target. She finally then noticed someone else was with her when she felt a tap on her bare shoulder. She stopped and calmly turned to find Jack standing behind her.

"We need to talk."

She raised an eyebrow and reloaded her ammo.

"What about?"

Genna faced the targets again and starting shooting once more.

Tag: Jack

7. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Your brother's fine," Jack told her. "But here's the interesting part; he is with Coral Snakes, their latest case was tied with Aleksei Mikhail Zurovich. A Senior Political Officer," Jack continued. "The case was buried about a month ago, Mannings ordered the protection of your brother. He was made to appear to be missing."

Carter realized Genna had probably heard some of this from Kain himself, but he needed to be sure. The depth of this case intrigued him. How could the Government ignore something like this? It was in plain sight, and if this case was developed off the same basis, why was it not in the briefing report for the Splinter Cells?

He realized Mannings could very well have been doing the right thing, but for Jack's theory to work it needed to be for the wrong reasons. Coral Snakes was a privately funded sect, no one outside was suppose to have this knowledge, Jack knew this. But he also knew he needed this theory to work, he believed himself to be right. And that was all that mattered.

"Emily wanted to throw you off track, distort your line of thought," Jack pointed out. "She nearly did. But she shouldn't have had this knowledge, and she used it against you."

Jack proceeded to the wall, leaning against it.

"And by the way, if you have something against me, you really should bring it up," Jack said dryly. "Wouldn't want either of us jeopardizing the mission."

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna was suddenly stopped short in squeezing the trigger and stood frozen in her spot, arms held out and holding her gun. What did he just say? Extremely slow, she turned and lowered her arms and watched Jack quietly, with a clear look of shock.

"What do you mean, Jack? ...Kain said the Coral Snakes was over with..."

She sighed, why wouldn't anyone tell her the truth...was Jack even telling her the truth?

"So how did Emily find out? If it was a private faction then how did it get out to her of all people?"

Genna began to turn back to the targets when she heard Jack's comment.

"And by the way, if you have something against me, you really should bring it up," Jack said dryly. "Wouldn't want either of us jeopardizing the mission."

She faced him and rested her free hand on her hip. Great, so Kain told him. She wasn't in the mood to argue with him. Not tonight. After a while of shooting, she planned to take a shower and then get in bed and start another day.

"Don't worry about it, sparky," was all she muttered as she turned back to face the targets.

Tag: Jack

9. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Everybody lies," Jack told her flatly.

Carter wasn't attempting to get anything from her, that wasn't his intent, but she deserved to know. And it was curious nonetheless, because now he knew where Kain stood. It was all working to his advantage.

"Emily worked with Mikhail, whoever he's connected with knows about us," Jack was vague, but it served his point.

Genna didn't need to know everything he was putting together. Just that he was telling her the truth. If he could sway enough people against Mannings he'd get what he desired, because it was an act of treason what Jack would do, but the others needed to believe in it. The odds weren't stacked in his favor, that's what all of this was about.

And there wasn't any time to make friends.

"Don't worry about it, sparky,"

Worried? What would he be worried about it? Genna treated him differently since their mission with Emily. Jack had a fairly good feeling Chris had ties to it. This wasn't about making an argument, or dividing the team, Carter was just making it clear where he stood. Reed shouldn't have been so withheld against Jack, she was usually more forward than this.

"Listen, Nine AM sharp I want everyone in the conference room, so that includes you" Jack stated firmly. "I'll report it to everyone else."

Jack turned on his heel and left the armory. He needed to speak with Kain. Ever since coming back Jack was playing every side. He was use to something like this, but to get what one wants you have to pull the strings first.

He gritted his teeth at the sudden pain that struck him. Carter sighed heavily, it was getting worse.

Tag: Genna, anyone else

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna shook her head. Great thing to know. It was about time that the truth needed to be spilled and now. She listened to Jack, but shook her head. None of this was making sense anymore. Why were things becoming so confusing and complicated?

"Listen, Nine AM sharp I want everyone in the conference room, so that includes you" Jack stated firmly. "I'll report it to everyone else."

Genna stared at Jack as he immediately left the room. Glaring in anger, she snapped her head back to the targets and shot a bullet off in pure frustration.

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Up! :p

12. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Aleksei Mikhail Zurovich

Sam barely replied.

"I know you'll never divulge anything. That's alright; it's not about you. But whoever you work for is coming for you."

Aleksei frowned.

"I want you to know that we won't be going down without a fight. Your actions here have caused more than you think."

He pasued for a moment, surveying Sam. He felt sorry for the man, and was sorry about what he had put him through.

"At least, the others won't be going down without a fight. They'll take you with them."

Aleksei had one last trick to pull with Sam. A disarming thing to be sure.

"I'd like to tell you something personal, if that's alright by you."

Tag: Sam

13. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Sam Fisher

"All this time and you don't even know?" Sam asked tired. "Get to the point."

Fisher glanced around; there were no other soldiers or any guards. Mikhail really came alone. What was he truly attempting to solve with this case? Sam coughed, blood dripping from his nose. From the way it sounded another agent was on Sam's trail. Or even multiple agents.

"A story?" Sam asked, a rugged laugh escaping his dry throat. "You have to know you aren't going to get anywhere with me. I'll serve my country until the day I die."

Tag: Mikhail

14. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Aleksei Mikhail Zurovich

Mikhail nodded. "I know. I don't doubt that."

He knelt, extracting a tissue from his pocket.

"You're a real mess, you know?" he said, wiping the blood from Sam's nose.

He didn't bother to stand, instead sitting two metres away from Sam. He loked at him for a moment - scars were plentiful on this man.

"So. I'd like to tell you something."

Mikhail paused, trying to find a place to start.

"I'm not sure why I'm here anymore. I keep remembering things I'd rather not remember. You know what I mean?"

Tag; Sam

15. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"I didn't know I'd have any visitors, so excuse my mess," Sam said dryly.

He was a mess because of Mikhail's men. Considering this was the man who ordered Fisher's interrogation. And now here he was wanting to talk? It didn't make any sense. And what had they done with Sam's equipment, his OPSAT, it all contained valuable information, and if compromised it would detail facts that could destroy America's Government system.

"So what?" Sam asked. "You've done terrible things, you should be haunted by them."

Was Mikhail secretly trying to accomplish something? This was an unexpected move. Sam would wait though, he was curious to hear what Mikhail had to say.

16. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Mikhail

"I've done terrible things? Sam, you don't divulge information abut your government. That can mean one thing: that you kill for said government. I carry no gun, and I order no deaths."

It was true; he was nothing but a middleman.

"This is my past haunting me, but not because of what I've done. Rather, it is what I never did."

He sighed.

"Before all of this, I was with an NGO. No doubt you're aware of the Rwandan Genocide? I was there. I was with the Red Cross, a volunteer. Then the killings started. A bomb hit the building I was in, I was stuck in the dirt for 48 hours."

tag: Sam

17. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Sam cocked an eyebrow.

"You put me here, didn't you?" he asked curiously.

Fisher had entered here believing he knew who orchestrated this entire ordeal; Mikhail. The point was vague, but it left Sam questioniong just who did place him here. And for what exactly? Couldn't they have had it all from OPSAT? Sam assumed that this was entirely a simple case, but maybe it wasn't. Perhaps he had underestimated his enemy.

He listened intently, watching Mikhail. He recalled the attack clearly in his mind.

"I know of it," he spoke aloud.

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: *decides to up the thread*

IC as Genna Reed

After several minutes of firing off bullets at the targets to relieve any stress or irritation she had, Genna rummaged around the shooting range and found some spare bullets, made just for her Walther P99s. She took some and reloaded both pistols in dead silence as her green eyes watched her guns. Leaning against the wall, the woman found thoughts of her twin brother entering her mind again.

Not now, she thought and pushed the memories and worries back, standing up right and taking a deep breath.

Genna then stuffed her pistols into her hostlers and left the armory, heading down the long and cold halls. She fixed her somewhat form fitting black tank top, as it was a little messed up from shooting and found herself walking straight into the kitchen to find something to drink, if anything. As she entered she noticed that one of the new boys were there. This one had short blonde hair that was spiked up and green eyes, like hers.

Normally, any woman would feel a little self conscious, especially when wearing the top she was wearing that showed of a bit of her middrift, and the jeans she was wearing that hugged her in shape hips and that were tight fitting, but...it was Genna. She was used to all the looks she got.

"You the new boy?" She asked, watching him as she went to one of the cabinets, looking for whatever she could find, but really hoping to find some alcohol.

Tag: Scott and Anyone Else

19. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack proceeded through the kitchen, looking to Scott and Rob, it appeared the two really had nothing better to do. Or they were just idiots.

"Guys, Nine AM, in the conference room," Jack ordered them "Don't make me wait," he warned.

Moving pass, Jack made his way to where he previously spoke with Kain. He and Marko needed to have one last talk before the meeting tomorrow morning. With the pieces falling into play, Jack had to make sure there was nothing to trip him up and Kain held information Jack would be forced to extract.

"Kain," Jack said firmly, shutting the door behind him. "We need to talk."

Tag: Kain, Rob, Scott

20. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Scott Nixon
    Kitchen

Scott had found his way to the kitchen at last. His stomach had been rumbling a bit, so he decided to search for something to eat. It was a kitchen after all, so it had to have something, but so far all Scott had found was a bunch of empty cabinets. What kind of kitchen was this?

He heard footsteps, and turned around to find the woman that he saw from before. Good God.

"You the new boy?"

Boy? Scott approached the woman, secretly sizing her up.

"Shoot, I'm whatever you want me to be, sweetheart. Of course, there is one thing you should know. I'm from the future. I came all the way back in time to let you know we're still in love a hundred years from now." After this, Scott winked and flashed a charming smile he hoped she couldn't resist.

Tag: spacelady

:p

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Shoot, I'm whatever you want me to be, sweetheart [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

IC as Genna Reed

Genna took her eyes off the new recruit for just the moment as she opened up some more cabinets, looking for something to drink. Just after she asked him if he was one of the new boys, she stopped looking around and turned to find him approaching her.

"Shoot, I'm whatever you want me to be, sweetheart. Of course, there is one thing you should know. I'm from the future. I came all the way back in time to let you know we're still in love a hundred years from now."

The woman leaned against a cabinet, showing off the curve of her hip and folding her arms with a grin.

"In a hundred years from now, I'll be dead and you'll finally get out of diapers." She smirked and shot him a wink right back.

This was too easy.

Tag: Scott

22. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Kitchen

The woman leaned against a cabinet, showing off the curve of her hip and folding her arms with a grin. Lawd have mercy.

"In a hundred years from now, I'll be dead and you'll finally get out of diapers." She smirked and shot him a wink right back.

Scott brought his hand to his chest. "Ouch, baby! You're breaking my heart." He winked. "Say," he looked up and down the woman's body, "if I told you your body was kickin', would you hold it against me?"

Tag: spacelady

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"Ouch, baby! You're breaking my heart." He winked. "Say," he looked up and down the woman's body, "if I told you your body was kickin', would you hold it against me?"

Genna immediately caught onto the hidden meaning of "hold it against me". She simply smirked and pushed herself off the cabinet and slowly approached the man with sure and provocative steps, her tight jeans showing off the curves of her hips well. She stopped a few inches away from him and looked up at him, grinning.

"I'm sure you would like that, wouldn't you?"

The woman brushed as lightly as she possibly could against him and then suddenly pulled away, returning to the cabinets, searching for something and finally found it in one of the lower cabinets. She yanked out a bottle of whiskey. It wasn't much and not her kind of liquor, but it was something.

Genna pulled off the cap and found a shot glass in another cabinet nearby. It was perfect. She filled the glass up and downed it, grimacing slightly at the sting.

24. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Kitchen

The woman smirked and pushed herself off the cabinet and slowly approached the man with sure and provocative steps, her tight jeans showing off the curves of her hips well. She stopped a few inches away from him and looked up at Scott, grinning.

"I'm sure you would like that, wouldn't you?"

Scott already knew what she was doing by the look in her eyes.

The woman brushed as lightly as she possibly could against him and then suddenly pulled away, returning to the cabinets, searching for something and finally found it in one of the lower cabinets. She yanked out a bottle of whiskey. It wasn't much and not her kind of liquor, but it was something. She pulled off the cap and found a shot glass in another cabinet nearby. It was perfect. She filled the glass up and downed it, grimacing slightly at the sting.

Scott looked down and shook his head. "I see how it is, then." He turned on his heel and headed out of the kitchen, praying she would say something.

Tag: spacelady (please? :p )

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Thinking over what she had done, Genna thought what she did was a little mean, especially when they were trying to get to know one another and work together as a team. Mentally sighing, she turned around and leaned back against the white counter.

"Hey, you want a drink?" She asked before he could leave the kitchen entirely.

Genna held up another shot glass when he turned around, showing that it was okay with her if he stayed. She watched his reaction quietly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.