main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Yay! I got voted kindest rper! :D [face_dancing]

IC as Genna Reed

Genna watched the door open a crack and then after a moment opened up the rest of the way, with Marshall standing in the doorway, watching her. She rested her hand on her hip and looked up at him, also with a curious expression on her face.

"Who are you? There has never been any man who doesn't stop to look and you haven't even looked!" She laughed at herself for a moment.

What was she doing? She looked like a fool. She mentally shook her head at herself and continued on.

"So, um...can I come in?"

Tag: Marshall

2. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Up! :(

3. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Kain Marko

"My top priority is protecting this country Jack," Kain said. "You have no idea what the stakes are!" Kain threw his arms into the arm. Jack had the most peculiar way of acting. Busting in and charging into places like he owns it all. What could he possibly receive from this? "And what all do you know Jack? What exactly are you capable of?"

If Jack wanted to push buttons, then Kain would. He admired the man's spunk, but he seemed a bit over-zealous even for Marko's own taste. "Carter, you need to understand this, you aren't the best," Kain stated. 'No, you aren't the worst either, but some of us have been through far worse than you have."

TAG: Obi-Wan21

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Mikhail

Mikhail frowned.

"Protecting the globe, or American interests?"

Mikhail sat down across from Sam.

"I don't know why you're here, and I'm certainly not here to hurt people. If our activities are branded as terrorism, then so be it - major changes are never accepted easily."

Tag: Sam

5. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

"You have no idea what the stakes are!"

"I don't huh?" Jack asked with a sarcastic laugh. "I've nearly been killed several times. I know what's happening here."

Jack didn't have to experience countless missions to understand he could die. He took these missions with full knowledge he may not return. And he didn't care, this was his thing, his obsession. That's what made him better, he would apply every resource to his advantage, as long as he was successful in the end. That's also what made him so dangerous.

"I'm capable of alot of things," Jack said darkly. "Just like I know all about Coral Snakes, Kain, you shouldn't try to hide stuff from me."

Kain might have respected Jack, but the man still proved enough times that he didn't seem to like him all that much. Of course Jack didn't care anyhow.

"But the Snakes are the least of our problems," Jack pointed out. "As is the fact I know of them. We both know Snakes are still being privately funded by the Government, no one's even tried to shut them down."

Jack proceeded forward, his eyes keeping focus on Kain. Carter knew very clearly that with the recent press of Russian terrorist activity, the Snakes were brought back into the picture, the US couldn't risk an attack that may have ruined the treaty with Russia. Which it seemed like what these guys wanted in the first place.

To most in the Government the re-emergence of Snakes had gone unnoticed, perhaps that's what they wanted from the beginning, the less who knew about Coral Snakes, the less likely it was the team could be compromised.

But Jack knew all too well that Coral Snakes had not been the only Faction funded by the Government.

"Have you ever heard of The Red Sting Operation?"

Tag: Kain

IC: Sam Fisher

"The globe," Sam spat. "The information gathered could destroy any hope for peace, unless that's what you want."

Sam groaned as he tried to adjust his position, he was growing increasingly uncomfortable. It felt as though a few bones had been broken in the process of his capture and following interrogation.

"These changes will come with too steep a price," Sam spoke. "How many people have to die to make yourself feel better?"

Tag: Mikhail

6. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Personal Quarters, Mission Base

Marshall looked at Genna for a moment and she at him when she rested her hand on her hip. His eyebrows went up.

"Who are you? There has never been any man who doesn't stop to look and you haven't even looked!"

Marshall blinked and looked at her quizzically, "What are you talking about?" Yes, indeed, what was she talking about? Talk about being confused. He opens the door to see Genna randomly at his door and then she says that? What a group of agents.

"So, um...can I come in?"

Marshall opened the door wider and stepped aside, "Of course, come in. But I still don't understand what you mean."

When Genna had entered he shut the door and then looked back at her, puzzlement evident on his face.

Tag: Genna

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She didn't make any sense to Marshall.

"Of course, come in. But I still don't understand what you mean."

She nodded her head once in acknowledgement and entered the room, looking around, even though she had already seen it. Slowly, she turned around to face Marshall.

"I meant, everytime I flaunt, every guy looks. You didn't. So, um...I'm just curious."

And like that...she caught on, with her mouth slightly open, like a "oh". A small blush entered her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I get it now." She laughed at herself and shook her head, taking a seat on the chair connected to the desk and cross one leg over the other.

"I didn't realize you were gay...sorry."

Tag: Marshall

OOC: [face_laugh] :p

8. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Mikhail

"None."

The flat statement was designed to throw Sam off - to get him to accept his situation. Mikhail produced a cloth from his jacket, and leaned towards Sam.

He gestured with the cloth, indicating he meant to wipe away blood and grime. "May I?"

Sam could ask at any time for a medic. Mikhail only hoped he wouldn't be stubborn about it.

"We medics..." he said, suggestively.

9. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"I don't want any of your help," Sam spat.

You brought me in to break me and interrogate me," Sam spoke. "Unless you have something to say, or you want to let me go, I don't want any of your help."

Fisher just couldn't bring himself to accept the aid of his enemy. It would be like allying himself with the Terrorists. And he couldn't do that.

"What exactly is it you're after?"

10. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Mikhail

Mikhail sighed.

"Inner peace, Sam, inner peace. I want a fresh start on my life." he continued, his emotions rising.

"I want out of all this - my life has been mistake after mistake, after mistake. I want equality, and freedom, but...but it won't happen."

He bit his lip, striggling to stay calm.

"I've lost everything in my life because of peace and freedom! I love it, and I hate it!"

He stood quickly, and slammed the table across the room.

"I want a life, Sam."

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"You chose this life," Sam said annoyingly. "You don't have to be the middleman here, you don't have to give up everything to change things."

Sam shrugged. He felt increasingly uncomfortable.

"There are better decisions to be heard."

12. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Mikhail

Mikhail reached into his pocket and withdrew a key. It was the key to Sam's shackles, the key to the room's door, it was the key to every door in this facility.

"You're right. Better decisions need to be made. Starting right now."

He knelt down in front of the man, and put the key in front of him.

"That key can get you anywhere in here."

He pulled out a small first aid kit, and set it down next to the key.

"That can help heal your wounds."

He pulled out a gun, and a clip. The pistol was silenced.

"That can be used however you want it."

Mikhail stood, and took five steps back, into the corner.

"The cameras are off. If you want to leave, then do so."

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Elu and I are currently working on a joint post. Will be up tomorrow sometime, probably. ;)

14. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Here's the joint post between spacelady and I. :)

Marshall Keagan and Genna Reed IC:
    Location ~Marshall's Quarters, Mission Base

Marshall watched Genna as she nodded and entered the room, looking around briefly. As she did so, he shut the door and looked back at her with his puzzled expression.

She explained and he mentally smiled. Ah, so that was it. A chuckle in his head appeared. When she made an ?o? shape with her mouth, he raised an eyebrow. This should be interesting. He watched as she blushed and apologized. Oh, this should be interesting indeed.

She sat down, crossed her legs, which he liked the image of for some reason, and listened to her next comment. He raised his brow in surprise at this statement. Him? Gay? Most guys would be outraged, being homophobic usually being the cause. But he just found it amusing. He was straight, not even bisexual. Straight as a line. But if that?s what Genna wanted to think, he?d play along.

He smiled softly at her, ?Ah, caught on have you? I surrender, you got me. I?m gay.? He laughed a little, ?Sorry for not admiring your beauty enough.?

Marshall gave a playful wink. Genna really did have beauty, but to say such a thing, was not his place. Something like that was reason enough to deserve a slap across the face. At times not, but with some women you never know. A compliment could seem like an insult at any time.

Genna sat quietly, watching for Marshall's reaction to her comment. He then smiled and said the he was. Standing up promptly, the woman approached him, swaying her hips back and forth with such grace, of course this was how she pretty much normally walked. She stopped a few feet away from him and made her green eyes look up in the hazel eyes for a moment.

"Are you really? Or are you now just playing along with me?" She asked with a half confused look and half a grin.

Genna could never tell with this Marshall guy.

Marshall merely smiled at her when she walked up to him and asked her question. He patted her shoulder in response.

"I'm quite serious, Genna. I'm sorry, does the news upset you?"

Genna raised an eyebrow at him. She blinked. Maybe he was telling truth...

"Well, um...was, uh...just curious."

She looked around slightly embarrassed.

Marshall's smile widened slightly and let out a chuckle, "However, if you look a little deeper, you'd see I was lying."

He smirked at her and walked past her to his bed, letting his hand on her shoulder slide down the side of her body slowly, all the way to her hip. Right when he was completely past Genna he gave a playful little spank on her rear to further his point, then turned and sat on the edge of his bed. An innocent smile placed softly on his lips as he watched her.

"Any questions? Or shall I announce class is dismissed?"

Genna raised an eyebrow when he said that he was lying. Was he really now? She then shifted her gaze from his eyes to where his hand was on her shoulder. It was slowly traveling down her right arm, feeling his skin against her own bare skin of her arm. She watched it go further down to her hip as he passed by and then felt his hand sudden lightly spank her from behind. She jumped slightly and her eyes went wide.

Turning around, the woman in the black tank top and low riding jeans that hugged her hips, gaped at Marshall who sat on the bed, a smile on his lips. She simply blinked at him.

"O-okay..."

Marshall laughed as he saw the confused look on her face, and smiled at her almost apologetically. "Here, does this make you feel better?"

With that, Marshall let his eyes travel slowly up and down the woman's body so she could see that's what he was doing. He did admit to himself in his head that it was a pleasant sight...she was curvaceous in all the right places and she obviously liked showing them off. Unlike some women though, it was a good thing for her, she had curves to actually show off. He smiled again and looked up at her, quickly stating something.

"You know, just because I don't look, doesn't mean I don't notic

15. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

He cocked an eyebrow curiously. What was this guy up to? Why would he just let Sam go? Could it be to lead them to Sam's alliance, his team? Were they attempting to pin something on him? Sam shrugged, processing what was happening.

"Why are you doing this?" he questioned. "What are you after?"

16. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Mikhail

Mikhail bit his lip.

"A way out. And you can get that for me, I know it."

He sighed, the stress of the past few months catching up with him. He inhaled deeply, and when he let his breath out, all the problems seemed to go with it.

"You're right. You're just...right. This cause is failing, we're - I'm spread too thin. I can't live like this anymore, Sam."

His eyes dulled. "I could've had a family. I could've done so much more..."

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Just letting everyone know that my, uh, ability to get to the computer has dropped dramatically because of an injury, so yeah. :p Also, I think we should move on with the Splinter Cell group, Obi-Wan. ;)

18. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: I'm tring to move forward. But Jack is stuck until John replies. lol. Once he gets going and we get our chat over with, then we'll get to the morning and set the home stretch into play.

Sam shrugged, which he found he was doing alot of lately. This just felt a bit strange, this wasn't the first time Sam was captured, and he was certainly not use to being let go.

"What exactly do you want from me?" Sam questioned. "There's nothing I can do once I'm out. And I can't contact my superiors with my OPSAT."

His OPSAT was necessary and he would not leave without it. The NSA relied on his OPSAT, it contained information, and that, if compromised, could destroy the nation. Add that to the fact that his OPSAT was his only chance of sending out a secure transmission, and Sam'd be screwed if he left without it.

19. John_117

May 28, 2006

"I'm not trying to hide anything," Kain pointed out. "But you had no right in knowing information that could compromise my men." Kain rubbed the top of his head tiredly. Jack was brash, but a little too brash, it was becoming old. "What exactly is your point?" Kain asked. He then stopped to listen to the young man, cocking an eyebrow in curiosity. "The Red Sting Operation? What is that?"

20. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack grinned tiredly, Kain seemed tense, almost restless.

"I make it my priority to know everything," Jack stated. "I'm nosey like that," he added in a dry tone.

Carter crossed his arms, proceeding to inform Kain of his information.

"The Red Sting Operation is a privately funded sect within the Government, so deep not even the President knows about it. Only someone like Mannings would have access to the team."

Jack assumed Marko would be curious by now, and contined his explanation.

"Before I joined as a Splinter Cell I was invited into The Red Sting Operation, a sect that takes any and all measures to deal with a threat. Since we weren't known to the public, or even our own Government, we had rights to act on our own accord. It was a Rogue operation at best."

Jack paused, allowing Kain to speak.

21. John_117

May 28, 2006

"Why are you telling me all this? What does it even prove?" Kain couldn't make sense of any of this. Jack was acting like he was rubbing this in his face, he probably was. "So were you apart of Red Sting? What happened?" Kain was more shocked by the fact that another sect in the Government existed, besides Coral Snakes and Splinter Cell he didn't believe there were no other, though he was never informed of this until Jack.

22. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack had to admit, he wanted to milk this for as long as he could. He was good at what he did, the best in his opinion. And here he was, offered to be apart of the most dangerous faction in the US Government.

"I denied them," Jack answered. "Following that I joined Splinter Cell."

Now that Kain had been brought up on the information, Jack could quickly get to the point.

"The Red Sting Operation has never been shut down, they take orders usually from an unnamed source," he explained. "But they're here."

"Before you came Genna and I were met by a group of men at a Shopping Center, the man had a tattoo on his neck, it was the exact tattoo that Red Sting members wear."

The young man crossed his arms.

"See what I'm getting at?"

23. John_117

May 28, 2006

Kain rolled his eyes. "No, no I don't." Kain sighed heavily, he saw no further point for this, it wasn't making any sense. "What does this have to do with Genna, or Coral Snakes, or any of this for that matter?" Kain shouted. "You've already told me you're intending to go after Mannings, and now this rant!" Kain bent his head to the side, cracking it.

"What is thsi really about?" Kain questioned. "So men attack you, they have a tattoo, a marking for your team, that doesn't mean you have to be an ass."

24. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"But I am one," Jack remarked dryly.

Turning on his heel Jack took a few steps away, focusing once more on Kain.

"The Red Sting Operation is known about by only a handful of people, myself included," Jack noted. "Gordon Mannings has full access to the team, and he's here in Russia. We have enough evidence to support the theory that he may be involved."

Carter crossed an arm over his chest, relaxing.

"The others don't need to know about Red Sting," Jack replied. "They all know to be in the Conference room at nine in the morning, I'll deal with them then. Though, I suspect you to support my briefing and mission."

The young man realized now that Kain was piecing things together.

"As of right now, I am in charge, so I suggest you follow my orders," Jack stated grimly. "Because, if you don't, then I'd hate for the Government and others to discover some of the things you've been up to."

Carter watched as Marko tensed up, his face nearly pale.

"Are we clear?" Jack asked with a sarcastic smile.

He watched Kain nod, then spoke once more.

"Good, because you're all liabilities, and I have no problem with taking matters into my own hand."

Jack proceeded for the door, glancing back one last time.

"I'm glad we could have this talk."

With that, Carter closed the door behind, leaving the betrayed Kain in shock and contemplating his next move.

25. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: I know Sam needs his OPSAT, bless the little thing, but he can communicate by the sub-dermal implants in his throat and ear, can he not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.