main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff_Hardy

Jeff_Hardy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2006
    IC: Jennifer Harding

Jen left her small apartment that she was using for a base, and walked down the street with a smile on her face. She turned into an ally, and then to a garage. She pressed a button on the wall and the garage opened, revealing a jet black Jeep Liberty. She smirked as she ran to the door, and a security scanner read her finger prints and unlocked the door. "Woah, that was so cool," she said very excited. She hopped into the car and instered a key into the ignition as the car started.

She pulled out of the garage and started driving to the airport, while pressing random buttons on the dashboard. "No radio!? What kind of demon car is this," she screamed. She shrugged and pulled into the airport parking lot, and put her feet up on the dashboard. "This is going to be one hell of a boring wait... why did I decide to do this again?"

Tag: Whozever.

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr

Thorr cringed. This was turning ugly already. He would have to make the first step.

"Okay, going by your two's logic, I shouldn't trust anyone on this plane." He pulled out his gun, and handed it to Genna.

"Shoot me." His dry voice was caught the entire team by surprise. Thorr saw the look of bewilderment on her face. "Shoot me. I am serrious. I don't know if I can trust you or not, so prove it to me now. You have the oppurtinuty to kill one of the best Splinter Cells in the world, and if you don't take it, I bet your supperiors would be pretty angry..."

Thorr stood there with his arms spread wide, waiting for her response. He ignored the fasten seat belt alarm that came on. This was more important right now...

TAG: All in plane

3. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    IC: Ethan Cooper

Ethan watched the situation unfold with unease. He quietly and slowly turned off the safety of his gun and readied it for use. Whatever happened here, Joe wanted to be prepared. Why is Thorr taking that risk?? Joe wondered.

TAG: anyone

4. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

Thorr was smart, Jack had to give him credit. Play on her commitment to the team. He wasn't taking a risk, he knew she wouldn't shoot. Jack even knew she wouldn't do it. But there were other ways to prove a point.

Jack would take more agreesive measures but he saw everythingmuch differently in his eyes. Of course if Genna did shoot he could easily pull out his gun and have her on the ground in a few seconds.

There was no friends on this mission, this was no family in his eyes. Just a team that could slip up or betray you in an instant.

Jack smirked and sarcastically stated: "If you can't do it just give the gun to me."

Tag: Anybody

5. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Thorr approached Genna Reed. He handed her the gun and backed up, holding his arms out and telling her to shoot him. She stared at him in surprise, holding the gun only because he put it in her hands after she opened them from the fist they were once in.

"If you can't do it just give the gun to me."

Genna slowly looked over to Jack, also ignoring the alarm of the seat belts. She slowly looked down at the gun for a moment quietly, then curled her hand around the handle of the pistol. She checked if the safety switch was off, and satisfied, she stood up from her seat and slowly approached Thorr, her eyes and curves dangerous. The woman stopped just in front of him, the tip of the gun gently pushing against Thorr's stomach. She watched him in complete silence.

Genna, while still looking at Thorr's eyes, flipped the gun around so the grip was facing him now and spoke quietly to him, almost like a whisper. It would be hard for the rest of the splinter cells to hear.

"I'm sure you're getting tired of us not trusting, Thorr. But after what happened to Fisher, our trust level has gone down, and it's going to take a long time to get that back up. Now I think I speak for the rest when I say that we don't want to be betrayed, tortured for answers and then killed." Her eyes hardened and her voice got firmer slightly, then continued on in a harsh whisper. "Now, we will go along with your orders, but just know that we will be keeping both eyes open no matter what."

Genna watched him for a moment of silence, then slowly retreated to her seat. On the way, she whispered quietly to Jack.

"Grab a few of the guys and meet me outside of the plane just after we land... leave out Thorr."

Genna said nothing further and sat down, making sure Thorr didn't hear anything she said to Jack.

Tag: Thorr and Jack

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Grab a few of the guys and meet me outside of the plane just after we land... leave out Thorr."

Jack barely made any notion toward her, he didn't want it to appear as though she had spoke to him. He was quite curious as to what she was intending though. And just who on the plane would trust him.

He slowly crept his hand away from his gun holster, he had kept his fingers trailing along his gun while the event took place.

'Just what does she have planned?' he asked himself.

Either she had intentions on killing the guys who showed up or she had something else in mind. He was lost. Jack was not one for doing what others told him, and was reluctant to even do this. But he was still curious to see what she had to say.

He'd play along for now. But the minute things got out of control, he was stepping in.

7. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr took the gun. As eveyrbody was sitting down he said, "No Genna, I am not getting tired of you not trusting everybody. That is what you have learned to do, as have I, and I don't expect you to suddenly un-learn what has kept you alive all these years. It is a good sign that you are carefull. But there is a point where you are hurting yourselves. The only way this mission will get accomplished is if you work together, and trust one another. If you don't do that, you will die as will Sam Fisher, and the US. I don't know what I can do to make you understand that. If I have to make you guys ally agianst me, that is what I will do. Now, we are metting an agent from Israel, and she will have a car. Once we get away from the airport, feel free to strip the car, or we can even get a new car, but we are going to carry out this mission, and the agent we meet there will be on our team. She is a Splinter Cell, and has been for a year. That is reason enough to trust here. That is the only reason you trust eachother, right? You three trust eachother, but you didn't know the others existed before yesterday, yet your trust them. All I ask is that you give this agent the same benifit of the doubt you gave eachother. The car we can get rid of."

As soon as he finished his speech, the plain landed. Thorr was the first one out. He wanted to give them a chance to talk to one another with out him there. He walked up to the lady who had their ride and offered out his hand. "Hi, I'm Thorr. Whats your name?"

TAG: Hardy, All

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna Reed folded her arms when Thorr began his little speech to them about trusting this girl. Did she hear right? She only has been with the Splinter Cells for ONE year?!? She was shocked by this... though she didn't let her face show this. Her slightly tan face showed nothing except the annoyance of being lectured to. Before she joined up with the group the day before, she learned about Thorr's military experience. Five years in Splinter Cell, that was decently better than hers, with almost five years herself. She had spent twelve years fighting her entire life. He was also two years younger than herself.

Genna sighed and looked out the window to calm herself. They had spent the entire flight almost arguing and bickering... so how were they going to get along during the mission.

She gathered her dark brown hair in a pony tail, her green eyes looking through the window she was seated next to. The plane slowly began its arrival to Israel, and the new girl would be waiting with the car.... would it fit all of the team?

The plane had finally landed and Thorr and a few agents left, Genna remained their, looking back over at Jack. She leaned her arm on the headrest of her chair, her green eyes watching him and a few others that chose to remain there.

"Well, this will certainly be fun." Genna started out, but then went on to say what she had to say to them. "I know you're all thinking the same thing I'm thinking right now. 'How are we going to be able to trust him or the new girl... or any other agent for that matter?' And I know that you've already figured it out, but keep your eyes open on this mission." She looked at each man for a moment. "If Fisher, the best, got captured it could only be a matter of time before we do." Genna paused for a moment, then continued. "There's a huge chance this could all be set up. And for all you boys know, maybe they're trying to get rid of the Splinter Cell faction..."

Genna reached down and grabbed her bag, tossing the black strap over her shoulder, watching the men and leaning mostly on one leg.

"I hope we can all learn to trust each other and hopefully, everything will return back to normal if we do."

The only woman in the group on the plane started down the walkway in between the seats, then stopped and looked over her shoulder at the men. "I'm Genna Reed, by the way." She offered a faint smile, trying to show them that she was willing to trust them.

Genna faced forward again and continued down the plane, showing off the dangerous curve of her hips. She exited the plane and saw a lady outside, speaking with Thorr. She had blue eyes and... bleach blonde hair. She stopped and stared, though concealed the look of bewilderment. And who is she? Some surfer they randomly picked up... oh this will be fun indeed.

Genna slowly approached Thorr and the woman... her hand gripping the handle to her pistol, but made it look like it was a casual thing.

Tag: Jack, Thorr, Anyone Who Listened, and Blonde Lady

9. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: The only agents on the mission are the players. Last I counted there were five...

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack had grown very tired of the speeches this man was giving. 'Great way to ignite the team,' he told himself, rolling his eyes.

He listened closely to what Genna had to say. Jack seemed like she could be trusted well enough. And she certainly knew how to handle herself. As she walked from the plane Jack found his weary eyes following her out, he then made his way to the ramp.

Finally he stood on the ground. 'I'll never get use to flying,' he breathed heavily. Jack did not fear flights, but he certainly wasn't one who would jump to get on another one.

He looked to the small team that was them.

"We're probably all gonna die," he stated dryly, a sly grin forming on his lips.

Jack then noticed the girl, "This is our contact?" he asked in an almost whisper. "Peachy."

Carter wasn't one for surprises, and this girl was that in so many ways. 'We will have to strip that car down,' he added in thought.

11. agap_afima

Dec 19, 2005

Ethan got a tighter grip on his pistol and readied his Desert Eagle, just in case. Ethan was wary of the contact, sure, but he didn't agree with subverting Thorr. Thorr might not have made the best decision, but he was a superior. Ethan always followed his superiors. He looked at the woman, Genna Reed. She was a feisty one. Ethan would have to watch her, along with everyone else. At the moment, though, Ethan approached the car, ready to scan for explosives or some other nefarious object. Who was this contact? She looked like some spoiled rich girl from California. Ethan checked his pistol, found it to his satisfaction, and knelt down to check underneath the car while watching the contact from the corner of his eye.

TAG: Anyone

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna stared at the new girl, her face now showing her feeling. Shocked and a lot of everything really. She didn't even know what to think or do. All she could do was watch her. Genna slowly looked over at Jack to see if he had the same expression as her. It seemed like it.. But was he thinking the same as her.

"Lets hope she doesn't break a nail." Genna said sarcastically to Jack, but quiet enough for only him to hear it.

Genna approached Thorr and the girl and put one a smile.

"You must be that new agent. I'm Genna."

Genna's green eyes went to one of the agents going to scan the car for anything. Smart idea. She gave him credit for doing it.

Tag: Jack, Thorr and Jenn

13. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr saw the team exchange looks. He hoped his plan was working.

"Alright team, strip the car for what you can. And frisk the new agent. Make sure there are no traking devices on the car, and if you want to, we can go find another one, but its up to you."

TAG: All

14. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Lets hope she doesn't break a nail." Genna said sarcastically to Jack, but quiet enough for only him to hear it.

Jack had to slightly contain the laughter from the remark. Which was something he hadn't had to do all day. He simply grinned at her and gave a nod towards her.

Carter then returned to his more serious manor as he pulled his gun out and searched the area. He wanted to be sure to have a clean sweep of where he was.

He held his gun out, looking down the nearest path and through the sky. Nothing. "Not a single thing," he said aloud.

Jack realized that the girl would have to be searched. Personally he was one to shoot first, search the body later. Better than the crap of searching a live one. It never seemed to fair easy.

Carter walked in front of the girl and placed his pistol back inside the holster the rested near his back. First he introduced himself.

"Jack Carter, Splinter Cell," he stated, his tone serious and dead on.

"Stretch out your arms please," he said, his tone was dry yet firm, it was meant a kind order. One that wouldn't be done a second time.

Which thankfully she obliged to. He then took both hands and trailed them down her body, checking her pockets for anything suspicious, and her shirt for wires. There appeared to be nothing, and so he motioned that she could now lower her arms.

He then took a step back.

"Welcome to our disturbed family," he said with a smile.

15. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr watched as Jack completed the search of the girl. He felt bad for her, but it had to be done.

"Alright, can we trust her now?"

TAG: All

16. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Alright, can we trust her now?"

Jack took a step towards Thorr and replied tiredly, "As much as we can trust anyone who pulls up out of nowhere I suppose."

Carter then moved off to stand away from the team, he was close to car, looking over everyone. He still had that uneasy feeling that something was wrong.

He felt as though he should keep his gun in hand and his head looking over his shoulder. Jack knew that nothing was ever just what it appeared to be. And he could take this mission with no differnt of a view.

Tag: Anyone

17. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr had to bite his tongue. Didn't they realize, this girl had not "come out of nowhere," quite the opposite. Thorr had hand picked her. But of course, they couldn't trust him, so why should they trust anybody he chose. He regreted having to infrom the team of the next person they were going to pick up. This one wasn't even approved by the NSA, but Thorr had talked to him anyway. He didn't know if that would be good or bad in the eyes of the team.

"Alright. Jack, its your call. Is she clean?"

TAG: Jack

18. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Name: Christopher "Keystroke" Keyes
    Weapons: .38 special (miniture silencer attached)
    Appearance-
    Hair: Shaggy black hair, combed forward into his eyes
    Eye color: blue
    Facial hair: none
    Clothing: White t-shirt, blue jeans and fingerless gloves
    Build: scrawny
    Personality-
    Traits: Cocky, know-it-all
    Likes: Puppies, long walks on the beach, hacking mainframes
    Dislikes: Firewalls
    Habits: Pack-a-day smoker
    Bio:

At one point, Christopher "Keystroke" Keys was one of the worlds premire hackers, cracking mainframes with ease, blowing firewalls to bits and gunning down any anti-virus that stood in his way.

Until he picked the wrong guys to hack.

It started as a joke, claiming on chat rooms he was so good he could take down the FBI and CIA. Which he did with out getting caught. It was references to a NSA and something called "Splinter Cell" that got him digging. Weeks ticked by with no leads...until one day he stumbled across it. He was so happy, he called some friends...bragged to chat rooms...and read all the information he could get on their database.

But, these guys were good. Really good. It probably wouldn't have happened if he'd not bragged. But he did. It was one of those things...he knew so much, they had to kill him. They even sent a guy in.

Head pulled back by his hair, and a large knife blade to his neck, Chris was at a loss for words. It was what he read that got him into that...and what he read that would get him out.

He pleaded with the man, telling him that he'd work for them...that he could crack any system, from anywhere, at anytime he pleased. He knew that the Splinter Cell superiors were listening at the other end...if he could just convince them that he was worth something...worth more dead than alive.

Apparently, they thought he was.

Sine then, Chris has been NSA's top Hacker and lead computer/technologies Tech.

Military History: none
    Traumatic experiences: Held at knife point by NSA Operative

Team: Splinter Cell

19. Jeff_Hardy

Jeff_Hardy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2006
    IC:

"Are you all done? This is really boring and not really helping by just standing here," Jen said while eyeing up everyone, "Honestly, isn't enough torture that I had to come pick you people up... in a car without a radio, and wait here forever? It's was soooooo boring, and all you people are doing is wasting time! Oh and Jack, buddy, touch me again and I'll rip your tongue out."

Jen smiled and turned around, crossing her arms.

Tag: Everyone...

20. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Alright. Jack, its your call. Is she clean?"

"She is," Jack nodded.

The girl was clear, but that didn't make him feel any better. She simply didn't come with she. This girl pulls out of nowhere. No matter what he didn't like it.

Thorr was their commander. But to Jack he sure wasn't acting like one. This team wasn't about picking what were strays in Jack's eyes.

They could all be killed with one slip up. And a rookie was someone you just bring along. And now this girl was just as arrogant as ever.

Something which annoyed Jack greatly. Did she really not understand what was going on?

"Trust me girl," Jack began threateningly, "Watch what you say to me. Or I advise to watch your back."

Tag: MasterPrenn, anyone

21. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: The above character sheet is GM approved

It was all Thorr could do to not shoot himself. This was all this team needed, a hot headed rookie who said exactly what was on her mind. Perfect. Thorr stood next to Jack, in case he had to jump in. He wispered, "save it for later man." And then he said in a louder voice, so everyone could hear him, "Is she clean Jack? We need to get going..."

TAG: Jack, All

22. alpha_red_83

alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for not participating here lately, hey GM-dude can you update me? Where can I 'jump' in?

23. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

He wispered, "save it for later man." And then he said in a louder voice, so everyone could hear him, "Is she clean Jack? We need to get going..."

Jack grabbed Thorr by the arm and thightened his grip, he then spoke in a deadly tone. "Trust me, Thorr, if things keep going the way they are now, there won't be a later."

He then released his grip and spoke up so the others could hear as well; "Yeah, she's clear to go."

Jack rubbed his eyes. Dark circles had formed around both his blue eyes. Carter had laid his right hand to rest on his gun as everyone spoke amongest themselves.

Carter sighed heavily, following by a yawn. He couldn't wait to get this mission started. It had been nothing so far than just alot of talking and complaining.

And they hadn't even gotten close to Sam's trail.

24. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Aleksei

The situation was resolved quickly.

Guards had come in, guns a the ready, but Aleksei had shouted at them not to shoot. Sam had released him, as Aleksei thought he would. Sam wasn't the kind of man to kill jut anyone.

So now, Aleksei sat outside the interrogation room, watching the lone occupant with interest.

He hoped it wouldn't come to drugging him.

25. agap_afima

Dec 19, 2005

Ethan watched as Carter grabbed Thorr's arm and said something quietly. Ethan couldn't hear it, but he could just imagine what was being said. Blast, the mission had been going on for all of 10 minutes and already the team was breaking apart. Well, there wasn't anything Ethan could do about it. He watched Carter. What made him tick? He had already shown defiance and insubordination to a superior. Now, Ethan wasn't a stickler about rules, but the way he had been raised taught him to respect authority. Thorr might not have made the best decision...OK, it had been a bad decision. Who was this girl? She certainly fit the stereotype. She had already started complaining. Oh, God. Ethan leaned up against the wall and waited for the order to move out.

TAG: Anybody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.