main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"Are you all done? This is really boring and not really helping by just standing here," Jen said while eyeing up everyone, "Honestly, isn't enough torture that I had to come pick you people up... in a car without a radio, and wait here forever? It's was soooooo boring, and all you people are doing is wasting time! Oh and Jack, buddy, touch me again and I'll rip your tongue out."

Genna Reed folded her arms and stared at Jenn. She only glanced at Thorr one time, saying absolutely nothing to him. The woman, dressed in the tight black jumpsuit approached the new girl with sure footsteps.

"News flash, Blondie." She started out, her voice and eyes firm. "You do not jump in some random car and trust your entire life to some person you don't know. I suggest, if you want to continue living and being able to complain about not having the radio, you better remember that fact."

Genna said nothing further to her, obviously displeased with how she was acting. She went around the car, taking a quick scan herself.

Tag: Team

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr

"Okay team, what are we going to do. It's your call. Are we going to take this car, or strip it and find another one off the streets, that you guys trust more?"

TAG: All

3. Jeff_Hardy

Jeff_Hardy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2006
    IC:

"You guy's are so difficult, do whatever the hell you want," Jen said while starting to walk off. She tied her hair into a ponytail, and sighed, "Ignorant, ungrateful people."

Tag: Whoever.

4. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

Jack clicked his jaw and started to speak loudly. He was growing agitated. "Ethan, is the car clear or not?" he demanded an answer.

He was tired of this team and it's ignorance. They needed to get on their feet, and now.

"I don't want us waiting all day long for you to give a simple answer," he added angrily.

Jack then eyed the remaining team. "I say we take the damn car, we're behind as it is."

Tag: Anybody

5. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    IC: Ethan Cooper

Ethan's eyes narrowed. Jack could come over here and check it himself if Ethan was too slow! Ethan considered saying that, but didn't want to add more animosity.
    "Just calm down. The car looks fine, all right? Let's go." Ethan crossed his arms and waited for a response.

TAG: Jack Carter, Anyone

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack knew the only way they would have a successful mission was being pushed. This team had to be pushed to it's limits. It was how he survived, and it was the only way this team would.

"Good," Jack began. "Genna, can you drive?" He eyed her.

This was Jack's polite way of suggesting who should drive the car. Anything else would have been rude.

Tag Spacelady, Anyone

7. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: Hey, Is ANYONE still around?

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: *runs in* I'm here! :p

IC as Genna Reed

Genna folded her arms and watched Ethan and Jack. She had a feeling that this mission would not last too long, especially with the team not cooperating.

"Genna, can you drive?"

"Sure... if it'll get us going faster."

Genna got the keys from the person holding them and sat in the drivers seat, sliding the keys into the ignition and twisting them until the engine came to life. She sat there for a moment, her door still open and one foot still on the ground. She listened to the engine, making sure everything sounded normal. Satisfied with the sound, she nodded her approval to Jack and the others and then pulled her leg into the car.

Genna strapped her seatbelt on and slammed the door shut, watching the others pile in as well as wondering who would sit in the front passenger's seat.

9. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack took the seat to Genna's side, but obviously didn't put on his seatbelt. He hated them. He rubbed his eyes and checked his gun one last time. Sliding it back into the holster, Jack looked to Thorr.

"What's our plan now?" Jack asked tiredly.

Tag: Anyone

OOC: At least some are still around. I'll see about giving a shout to some others. Find out what's going on.

10. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr

As Thorr looked at Jack, something didn't feel quite right.

"Well, now we are going to go pick up the last member of the team. Here is all his info." Thorr handed Jack a peice of paper. As he was letting go, a bullet came right through the window and hit him in the chest. Blood splattered the window and celing, but if they got Thorr somewhere in time, he could live.

"T....Take......me to......to Lindsey........"

Johan Lindsey was a SC living in Isreal. He was a vet. All on the team knew him, and they all agreed that he would know what to do...

TAG: Team

OOC: I will play lindsey for the next couple of posts as needed, and Obi-Wan21 is this games new GM. Due to RL, I can no longer run this, but when Thorr gets out of the hospital, I will continues to play as a character. I repeat, Obi-Wan21 is this games new GM.

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jacl Carter

"My god," Jack breathed out.

"T....Take......me to......to Lindsey........"

Carter's eyes went wide. Someone was watching them. Someone knew.

"I'm driving," Jack said darkly. "No one get out of the car. Genna, when I open this door you get in my seat."

Jack threw his door open and pulled out his gun. He eyed every corner, were they even still around? He couldn't tell. Jack reached the driver's door. He sit in and slammed on the gas.

"Keep Thorr safe," Jack ordered. "Do whatever you can!"

He jerked the car into a forceful turn. This would certainly be one hell of a ride. But this was no time to drive calmly. He was angry, upset. This mission couldn't fail.

Tag: Anyone

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna peered around the driver's seat when Jack asked what their next plan was, looking back at Thorr as well as Jack. Then, out of nowhere, a bullet shot out and came in contact with Thorr's chest. Genna gasped, her eyes wide. Now they were in trouble. They had spent too much time arguing and debating about the car. Genna felt guilty now.

"I'm driving," Jack said darkly. "No one get out of the car. Genna, when I open this door you get in my seat."

Genna dared not to disobey Jack, especially now and with his tone. As soon as he opened the door, Genna was already climbing over the armrests, ready to take Jack's seat as soon as he left it. He pulled his gun out and left the car, quickly going around to the driver's seat. Genna took his seat and pulled out one of her "babies" and slammed the door shut, looking around for any sign to give their attacker away... but nothing could be seen.

Jack slammed on the gas, sending Genna back into her seat forcefully, then he rounded a corner sharply, almost sending the woman off the passenger's seat. She quickly put the seat belt on, staring at Jack unbelievingly. She then looked back at Thorr, watching him as the others tried to help him.

This would be one long assignment...

Tag: Jack, Thorr and Others

13. agap_afima

Dec 19, 2005

Ethan watched Thorr get hit by the bullet. Jack was right... Ethan thought as he checked the clip in his rifle. He get ready to fire at any movement, if need be. This was already heating up and they had been on land for about 10 minutes.

TAG: Anyone

14. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"How is he?!" Jack shouted to the back-seat.

He made another sharp turn which jerked him as well. Jack couldn't believe this happened. They were all ready screwing up. He blamed himself for what occured. He couldn't blame the team. Or even Thorr, just himself.

His memory then shot into focus. Jack had dropped the paper Thorr handed him.

"Genna," Jack started, trying to stay calm. "The paper Thorr gave us. Do you have it? Who are we suppose to pick up?"

Jack didn't know who else to ask. Everyone was either holding a gun or tending to Thorr. Genna was the only one with a free hand.

Tag: Genna, everyone

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna continued to watch Thorr helplessly from the front passenger seat. Jack continued to drive quickly and almost recklessly, but she understood, because she would do the same thing.

"Genna," Jack's voice calling to her shook her mind back into thinking instead of helplessly watching from the sidelines. She looked at him quickly, doing her best to listen in, understand and do each task he asked her.

The paper Thorr gave us. Do you have it? Who are we suppose to pick up?"

Genna looked around the car for a moment, trying to remember the paper. What paper? Everything had been rushed as soon as they got into the car. What paper? Genna continued to look around the floor of the car, making sure it didn't drop. She didn't see any paper. What paper was Jack talking about? Then, on the floor next to her seat was a piece of paper. She scooped it up quickly and read it.

"Johan Lindsey. We're supposed to find Johan Lindsey."

Tag: Jack

16. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Johan Lindsey. We're supposed to find Johan Lindsey."

"I know that," Jack stated, his tone deadly. "It should also say something about a member of our team. Someone we should PICK UP," he hung on the last words.

When they arrived to drop Thorr off he was hoping they could get some info on this new team member. Whoever he was suppose to be.

Jack's patience had dropped considerably. He had no time for jokes or remarks right now. They needed to start getting ahead.

Tag: Genna, everyone.

17. agap_afima

Dec 19, 2005

"How is he?" Jack Carter asked.
    "Thorr's fine," Ethan said as he tied off the bandages. Thorr was unconscious now. They needed to hurry. Ethan heard Jack and Genna arguing again. Jack said something about "Johan Lindsey." "Whatever you do, hurry! Thorr's stable, but he doesn't have much time." Ethan said.

TAG: Jack, Anyone

18. alpha_red_83

alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Aleksandr Vasili

The Russian knew of their "meeting" thanks to his friendly comrade's information on this matter. Aleksandr was always prepared, and always ready to kill those who threatened Mother Russia. Aleksandr continued to watch what was taking place down below on the streets.

Quick and efficient, Aleksandr pulled out a long case, he unclipped the sides and opened it. It revealed a long range Sniper Rifle. Aleksandr pulled up the room window he was in and set the bipod on the railing.

He was almost positive those Americans wouldn't find him, he was sure of it. He closed one eye and looked into the scope with the other.

"Yes...that's right...for Mother Russia." Aleksandr whispered in a tone so patriotic and low. He made sure his crosshairs were steady and aimed into the man's torso.

Then...BANG! The silenced shot zipped and shattered the car window and hit the man where Aleksandr expected it to hit. "Ha ha. Fool." He pulled back the bolt and watched the spent shell case fly out of the shaft.

"Done...I love my job." Aleksandr neatly put his Sniper Rifle back into its case and picked up the spent shell and placed it in his pocket. He then exited the building, as if nothing ever happened....

TAG: Any

19. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna scanned the paper.

" Christopher "Keystroke" Keyes. He's up this street and then take a left at the third turn. Should be the first apartment there."

Genna said and looked down the street, trying to find that third turn they were to turn down. Maybe if they were lucky, Jack wouldn't throw them out of the car by driving so recklessly. She pulled on the seatbelt a little, trying to keep the sides from not digging into her neck.

Tag: Jack

20. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Good, but we'll have to pick him up after we drop Thorr off," Jack stated. "His condition's too critical."

After a few more minutes of driving Jack haulted the car to an abrupt stop. He threw his door open and jumped out. Holding his gun tightly in hand. He then looked back into the car.

"Someone grab Thorr and watch my back," Jack ordered. His tone was angry and dry. He would not take no for an answer. "We don't know what's going on so this mission has just reached a dangerous mark. Now move!"

Jack made his way to the door and shook the knob.

"It's locked," Jack stated tiredly, clicking his jaw a few times.

Not caring to knock, he stepped back and kicked the door open. Wood shattered into a few pieces and Jack walked swiftly through. A man came rushing in when Jack placed his gun directly at his fore-head.

"Johan Lindsey," Jack started. His gun still aiming at the man's head. "We have a situation."

Tag: Everybody!

21. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Johan Lindsey

Johan heard them coming, but wasn't ready. He hated surprises. As soon as he saw a gun in his face he dropped to the floor and with one sweetping motion took the its owner's feet out from under him. As he got up and was ready to kick Jacks face in, he saw the woman with Thorr. Thorr was a good friend and a great agent, and now he was bloody.

"What in the ruddy hell happened!?!?!" He grabed Thorr from the woman and put him on the couch.

TAG: All

22. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Damn it!" Jack cursed as he rose to his feet. "What the hell was that?!"

He walked over to where Thorr was placed. Jack clicked his jaw again and placed his gun in the holster.

"He was shot," Jack explained. "Someone knew about us."

He looked over Thorr. Hopefully he'd be able to make it. But there was no way he could carry on the mission.

"I didn't even know what could have become of you," Jack added. "It's been one hell of a morning if you can't tell."

Tag: MasterPrenn, Anybody

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna got out of the car before Jack told them to move. There was no time to waste being ordered by him. She was going to take control whether he liked it or not. Clearly he couldn't do it.

Genna opened the door and helped Thorr out of the car, bringing one arm around her neck and trying to help him walk to the room. Jack kicked the door in, which made her tempted to say a remark, but decided not to. A man came to the door and then tripped Jack. She smiled. Finally someone taking action.

He took Thorr from her grasp and laid him on a couch. She entered the room and went over to Thorr, kneeling nearby.

24. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Lindsey

Lindsey turned to Jack.

"Sorry. I don't like surprises."

He glanced back at Thorr.

"He'll need to be flown back to the U.S. Ill see to it. I can give you some money or food, but that is it. All of our "helpers" have cut off contact with this Sam Fisher thing."

TAG: Any

25. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Damn it," Jack breathed out. "What do you mean 'helpers'?"

Jack rubbed his hand over his face and sighed heavily. What was going on?

"We are still being supported in the mission, right?"

Tag: Everybody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.