main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna held both guns tightly as she and Jack entered the apartment. A man was already there, with computers and things hooked up and running. Was this their agent? She certainly hoped so.

Jack and Genna had their guns aimed at the man, and he had his gun aimed at them.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have done so,"

"And just remember: we have more guns than you," she motioned to the one gun he was holding onto, and continued, "so if you shoot one of us... guess what the other will do... and believe me, we don't miss our target. Is that a little incentive to drop your gun now?"

Genna continued to hold onto her "babies", if the man didn't drop his gun, then they would have to find an alternate route for finding trust.

"We're not interested in having anyone here shot or killed, alright? So just drop your weapon."

Genna very slowly inched away from Jack, since the man only had one gun, it would be impossible to get the other person witht the same shot several feet away.

Tag: Chris and Jack

2. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Chris "Keystroke" Keyes
    Apartment -- Russia

"N-No! I said don't MOVE!" He shouted to the woman who was inching away from the man. "You want me alive because I have all the pass codes to NSA files." He rationalized.

"Look." He said, taking a few steps towards his computers "I can cross reference your finger prints and retinals with NSA records and see if you are who you are. And if you aren't, I'll wipe the drives before you ever get a shot off. If you are, no hard feelings. M'kay?"

Tag: Agents...if that's who you really are...

3. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

Jack clicked his jaw. It would only take one shot and he would have a hole in his hand.

I could.... Jack thought. But then he erased it from his mind. Even though he would enjoy it.

"Where are we suppose to put our hand?" Jack asked, trying to reason with him.

Tag: Chris, Genna

4. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna stopped moving away from Jack instantly, but soon narrowed her eyes. Why did people actually enjoy making things difficult? She soon noticed a look in Jack's eyes, which made her look at him for a moment. Was he considering shooting this man? Before that thought had enough time, the look disappeared from his face, back to his serious state, and somewhat irritated. But she understood, she felt it too.

Genna looked back at the man, holding both guns at him silently.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you put your hand on the scanner, and then maybe we will."

Tag: Jack and Chris

5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Aleksei

Aleksei sat in his house, reading quietly.

Off a good ninety metres from the base, Aleksei's hosue was constructed in much the same way - concrete, steel, Russian. The base's fencing helped add to his seclusion.

As he read now, he wondered - when would the Americans come for Sam? It was quite obvious that the man was a foreigner. Canada had been rule dout quickly, as Russia was on excellent terms with them. Anyways, CSIS was a mockery of espionage - why'd the Canucks even bother to keep it going?

USA - they were the ones with good agencies. While he couldn't always agree with their leadership, the agencies were, undoubtebly, masters of the art.

So masterful, they had saved his life once before.

The terrorist attack in Kenya that had claimed the lives of many of his friends. The US had mopped it up. And had been very good at it. But he couldn't shake the feeling that most of the terrorists had began their careers as a result of bad foreign policies.

He sighed. Ah well. What happened in the past couldn't be changed. It was no one's fault.

Except, maybe, his.

Tag: Anyone

6. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Apartment -- Russia

"Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you put your hand on the scanner, and then maybe we will."

"Because I deleted most of my information from the database before the mission. Not that anyone else could crack the NSA codes...." He trailed off in a smug tone as he pulled what appeared to be a flat pad with a light running up a good two or three feet on an extendable arm. In reality, the light was the Retinal scanner, because, and lets be honest, Prints aren't that hard to fake anymore.

"Right hand on the pad, and look into the eye-thingy." He kept his gun trained on them, just in case.

Tag: Agents

7. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack gritted his teeth.

I could shoot his leg, Jack suggested to himself. His finger tightened so close to the trigger he could have very well actually done so. But he didn't.

"Fine," Jack said angrily. "You only need to check one of us for proof. I'll do it."

Jack looked around the room. Nothing appeared to be a set up. Jack switched his gun to his left hand, but still kept it pointed at the man.

"Genna's guns will stay on you, as will mine," Jack stated. "But you need to put down the gun."

IC: Unknown Man

While Aleksandr Vasili remained in his car, his cell phone rang. Vasili looked cautiously through his tented windows. Finally he picked up the phone, immediately the unknown man began to speak:

"Is everything secure?" the man asked. His voice was too muffled to make out any accent.

Tag: Vasili

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna remained where she was, watching Jack as he volunteered to have his hand and eye scanned. He switched his gun to the left hand, which made Genna grip the handles to her guns even tighter, her fingers were kept over the trigger just in case. She held her aim on the man.

"This better be quick."

She meant to more to herself, but it was loud enough for Jack and the man to hear.

"So how do we really know you're the guy we're looking for? We need proof."

9. alpha_red_83

alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Aleksandr Vasili
    Vehicle

He listened to the man on his cell phone, "I'm watching them just outside the building, you can say that. I managed to hit one of them, I'm not sure if he's dead or not." Alek said, his voice awkwardly hushed.
    TAG: Anonymous Man

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"They should probably have a base of operations," the man stated. "I want you to follow them there. Contact me as soon as you have their coordinates."

The man sighed over the phone. As if something had come in. "And remember Alek, if you fail, your head will be resting on my desk."

The man would not except failure, he knew something much deeper than any of this. And, as such, was protecting those he worked for.

"Were you able to obtain the files on each member?" the man wondered.

Tag: Alek

11. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    Vehicle

Aleksandr never looked away at the building in which the Agents entered, but he still listened to the man on the phone. "Yes, I will do exactly as you said." Aleksandr nodded to himself and gulped when he heard the consequences of his possible failure. "I assure you, I will not fail."

When Aleksandr was about to put the phone away, the man added something. "Well..." Aleksandr paused, afraid if the man was going to scold him for his incompetance. "...Nyet. I'm just keeping my eyes on them, nothing else." Aleksandr rubbed his forehead and scratched the back of his neck.
    TAG: Anonymous Man

12. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"You are fortunate I am still in the city," the man warned. "So be it, once you retrieve their location you will deliever it to me personally," the man continued. "There's an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city. Not far from the plane's location. You will find me there, and I will have the files."

The man hung up the phone abruptly. Not giving Alek any time to speak. He slid his phone into his back pocket and left the darkened room he had locked himself in.

Tag: Alek, anybody

13. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Apartment -- Russia

"I'm afraid I can't put my gun down untill you two do. NSA Policy. Better taken dead than interrogated alive. That's why we have to get Sam out...he knows too much...anyway." He let his voice trail again, and nodded his head towards the pad.

Then the woman asked a question he'd been waiting for.

"So how do we really know you're the guy we're looking for? We need proof."

"Well, I guess you're just going to have to trust me. Ask Thorr...he'll verify. Where is he anyway..." He gripped the pistol a litte harder. "He said HE'D be comming."

14. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Well, I guess you're just going to have to trust me. Ask Thorr...he'll verify. Where is he anyway..." He gripped the pistol a litte harder. "He said HE'D be comming."

"Agent Thorr was shot and wounded," Jack told him. "He's being flown back to the States."

Jack clicked his jaw one more time.

"Fine," Jack stated as he slid his gun back in the holster. He carefully walked up to the man, sliding his palm acrossed his pants leg. Something he did when he felt un easy.

He hated having a gun on him. But he had no choice. He layed his right hand on the scanner, and rested his left hand on the back of his belt, where his knife was secretly tucked away.

If this man even breathed the wrong way, he'd slit his throat. Jack then looked the man straight in the eye.

"Just to jet you know," Jack stated, his voice threatening and grim. "If you don't turn out to be Chris Keyes. I will personally unload my ammo straight through your head, understand."

Jack then looked directly at the retinal scanner.

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna moved, even though the man had said not to. She needed a better aim at him when Jack went to him to put his hand on the scanner. She aimed both guns carefully at the man, ready to make sure that no harm came to Jack. She probably wouldn't have minded if something happened to him earlier when they were arguing on the plane, but... he was growing on her and he seemed to be fairly loyal.

"Don't do anything stupid." Genna warned the man in a deadly tone, eyes narrowing dangerously from behind both guns.

16. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Apartment -- Russia

He tapped a few keys on the computer, and after a moment of searching, the computer found a match.

"Jack Carter." He read aloud as he scanned the page, reading it faster than a normal person can finish a paragraph. "Blah Blah Blah. Inssubbordinate. Appears you have trouble holding down a job as well Agent Carter...and a recently failed mission. Quite the crack team they've assembled isn't it?"

He set down his pistol and cleared the screen. He found it odd they hadn't said more about his failed mission...maybe he'd look into it later.

"Alright, you guys check out. Sorry about that whole stand off thing...You can't be too careful. So, do you have orders from Thorr or are you guys left with out an idea of where to begin?"

17. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    OOC: I think I know what's going on...it was slightly hard to follow.
    Ethan Cooper

Ethan checked his watch. "All right, that's long enough," he said to himself. Hoisting his gun, he walked up to the door Jack and Genna had entered. Kneeling down, he threaded his fiberoptic cable underneath the door and peered in. Jack and Genna were standing talking to another man...their contact? Regardless, Ethan knocked twice on the door.

TAG: All

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna slowly put one gun away, but kept the other one out, just in case her strange feeling that someone would be crashing in any moment came true. She relaxed a bit more when Chris put his gun away, now she was the only one with one out.

"We're-" She was then interrupted by two knocks at the door. She instantly shot her hand out for both Chris and Jack quiet as she quietly approached to the door. She threw the door open and pointed her gun at the newcomer. She lowered her gun instantly.

"Ethan? What are you doing here? You were supposed to be watching the car."

Tag: Ethan, Jack and Chris

19. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Jack Carter." He read aloud as he scanned the page, reading it faster than a normal person can finish a paragraph. "Blah Blah Blah. Inssubbordinate. Appears you have trouble holding down a job as well Agent Carter...and a recently failed mission. Quite the crack team they've assembled isn't it?"

Jack's eyes narrowed.

"Leave that damn mission out of this," Jack stated.

He then walked back a few steps and stretched his arms. Finally he spoke once more.

"Thorr gave us orders, originally, to set up base. Supposedly a Hotel. But I'm a bit iffy on that after the current turn of events."

Jack sighed and looked to Chris again.

"You'll need to bring your equipment along with us," Jack orderd. "Are you packed and ready?"

He then heard two knocks, instinctively Jack jerked out his gun and aimed directly at the door.

"Come out now!" Jack yelled.

Genna was approaching the door, he lowered his fire-arm when she spoke:

Tag: Genna, Ethan, Chris

20. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Ethan Cooper

"What? You told me to guard the staircase which I have faithfully been doing for the last few minutes." Ethan pointed at his watch. "I thought that enough time had passed, so I came to check on you!"

TAG: Jack, Genna, Chris, Whoever else

21. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Apartment -- Russia

Chris fumbled with his pistol, nearly dropping it a few times, and only barely managed to bring it up before the door opened. And then, upon learning that this guy was an ally, and thinking of how long it took him to pick it up, decided to only lower it, but keep it in his hand.

"Oh great...strong order followers aren't you. As I said, Crack team we've assembled." He shook his head slightly, and then answered the question he'd been asked just moments before.

"No, we'll be leaving this outdated crap here. NSA has set me up with a Mobile unit..." He paused a moment. "Ok...it's a van. Anyway, I've got a van stocked with the best computers NSA has available in Russia as of 3 weeks ago. It's in a secure location that I shall not disclose as of yet. We'll need a fresh vechicle though."

22. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack had grown tired of this man and his remarks. Quickly he threw up his gun, suddenly it was pressing into the man's forehead.

"Listen, shut the hell up about our crack team," Jack stated. "I will not stand for it. We're wroking together from now on. You will directly answer to me."

Jack would not have this man following any other orders. It was Jack's way or no way. The man had no idea what it to be out on the field.

"I've seen you let your guard down repeatedly," Jack explained, his gun still pressed at the man's head. "I could've slit your throat, shot your hand. I know Many ways to kill or injure you."

Jack then put his gun up and headed to the door. He stopped and looked back only once.

"We have a car. When inside it you will tell the location of this van to me. I'm driving. No questions, no excuses," Jack continued. "The next time you fail to answer anything I ask, you will not walk again."

Jack then headed down the stairs. When he noticed the others had yet to come, he shouted angrily:

"In the car now!"

Tag: Chris, Ethan, Genna

23. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005

Aleksandr continued to watch for any disturbances or any activity of the people he's watching. He saw them exit the building, with a new guy. Aleksandr picked up a high range binoculars from the passenger seat and took a look at each of their faces, studying their facial expression.

"They look upset...angry. American pigs." Aleksandr snickered and wiped the corner of his mouth with the side of his hand.

Aleksandr threw his binoculars in the back seat and started his car. "Make this worth my time." He commented and pushed the parking brake down. Aleksandr pressed on the brake and waited for them to drive away, Aleksandr would keep a close distance right behind them.
    TAG: Americans, any

24. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Aleksei Mikhail Zurovich

Taking time out from his thoughts, Aleksei's mind journeyed elsewhere.

His thoughts turned to Sam. Who did he work for? America. When would they come get him?

He reached for his phone, dialing a number.

He hoped Aleksander Vasili still had a cell-phone.

Tag: Alpha Red

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna sighed mentally as Jack went on his angry tantrum. He was getting well known for throwing them if angry or irritated. She slid her gun back into her holster and folded her arms, watching Chris and Jack, then looking over at Ethan, shaking her head at him because of Jack. She shifted legs as she was standing, her hand now on the curve of her hip, waiting for Jack to finish anytime.

"We have a car. When inside it you will tell the location of this van to me. I'm driving. No questions, no excuses," Jack continued. "The next time you fail to answer anything I ask, you will not walk again."

Jack pulled his gun away from Chris' head and then exited the room. Genna folded her arms again, watching Chris.

"It'll be for the best if you listen to him. He'd really flip if you don't." Genna warned Chris.

"In the car now!"

Jack's voice echoed loud in the stairs. Genna sighed and threw her arms up, taking her leave of the apartment and heading down the stairs right behind Jack. She hoped the other two would also follow, who knew if Jack wouldn't just shoot the wall right now.

Tag: Jack and Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.