main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Splinter Cell...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by President-JarJar, May 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. President-JarJar

President-JarJar Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2003
    Hey, I am thinking about buying Splinter Cell for the GameCube sometime soon... But I have a few Q's (they may seem silly, But I wanna know)

I am wondering, Does Splinter Cell, the game, have a lot of profanity in it? (like Syphon Filter 2, Dead to Rights, etc;) Because I mean, I don't like it when there's a lot of cussing in my games, and I just asking because sometimes a lot of Action/Shooting/Military Games has this in it... Does it Include this? I hope not.

Also, Is it TRUE that in the GameCube version of Splinter Cell that the blood/gore was taken out unlike the Xbox version?

Is Splinter Cell worth getting for the GameCube if I like games like Syphon Filter 2 and Conflict: Desert Storm?

Please, I'd appreciate it if someone would kindly answer my Questions. Thanks. ;)

-President-JarJar "King of Kool"

[color=indigo]Use the official thread as linked below. And, uhh, follow the good advice offered up in future please. Sithman is 100& right (on this occasion).[/color]

2. President-JarJar

Mar 22, 2003
  3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
  4. President-JarJar

Mar 22, 2003
  5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
  6. President-JarJar

Mar 22, 2003
    Sithman, the guy there would not answer all my Questions.. so leave me be...

Can anyone kindly answer my Q's!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.