main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Spocon fan table sign up

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by the_black_smudge, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Ok folks it's time to step up. Who is manning the fan table and when?
    Does anyone have start and end times for each day of the con?

I am planning to be there Sat afternoon until as late as possible, and as much of Sun as I can. Please post with availability and what panels you are speaking at and when etc.

2. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Kelli will be at the table for most of Friday and Saturday, FYI, she'll be taking masquerade entries there.

3. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Without knowing any Panel schedules (as in, what I might want to attend) I can't commit to anything just yet.

Tentatively, I can say that I'll try to be available Friday afternoon. After the 4pm Props Panel.
    Most likely Saturday after Noon.

Sorry to say, I can't be any more specific than that.

4. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    FYI, we finished printing the program guides today, they look amazing :D

5. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Just thought I'd let you know that the word is getting out. I had a friend show me the large promo card with all the details on the back and asked, "Have you heard about this?"

"Um, yeah. A little."

[face_mischief]

6. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    I will be manning the booth all day Friday and Saturday until noon, taking entries as John said, there is no need for company as I will probably be taking up the booth with my sewing projects. If you want, I will come up with a team sign-up sheet for Sat. noon and beyond for those of your who would like to man the booth!

7. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    We done good?

What's awesome is that our con Chair Rob, is going to be the marketing chair next year, so we'll be even more prepared to market ourselves to the max. And while nothing is official yet by any means, if this year reaches the "magic number" in attendance, we'll have to move to a larger venue for next year. And PS, arrive early, as we may run out of program books and possibly badges o_O

Anyone else as giddy as I am?

8. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    How early is early?

9. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    I'll be lucky if I'm awake by 12

10. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    Okay...

Still, how early is early???

Seriously. I want to be in the door from the beginning, but I don't feel like waiting around beforehand.

And I'm getting giddier by the minute. I'm exhausted (between a last-minute project and having to be at work by 5:30am, I am beat) and really need to at least take a nap.
    Yeah, that's really gonna happen for me.....

11. the_black_smudge

May 24, 2004
    Hey, dumb question of the day, I'm only now able to afford registration, (damn mortgage) do I have the option to register at the door on Sat or just on fri?

12. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Because of Washington State tax laws, we can't charge a daily rate, so you can come on Saturday, but there will be no discount for the Friday you missed. The con starts at noon on Friday.

13. the_black_smudge

May 24, 2004
    I'm not worried about that, as long as I can still get in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.