main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spoiled With 1 Day to Go!!! [HCSF]

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by zenwave, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwave

zenwave Jedi Master star 1

May 30, 2002
    I can't believe it happened. And how it happened.

Now, I'm no E3 virgin - I've seen all the Hyperspace webdocs, all the "Before The Helmet" photos, all of the trailers. But I've never read any really spoilerish plot descriptions, and thanks to Garth and Windy, I've been able to read the good news in the reviews without worrying.

Then today in school, one of my students, a sweet, eight year-old 3rd grade girl, comes up to me and wants to impress me (the kids know I love SW) with everything she knows about the new movie . . . before I can say anything, she tells me the exact details of Mace's death.

:_|

The sometimes frustrating thing about the mind is, that not only can you not intentionally forget things, but you will also immediately use the recently acquired facts to reinterpret your entire understanding of the big picture!

Ces't la vie. At least she didn't tell me about Jar Jar being Anakin's father -- OOPS -- sorry everyone!

[image=http://homepage.mac.com/zenwaves/.Pictures/rots%20tix.png]

2. leelee

leelee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2003
    I'm sorry to hear that, but don't worry you still have no idea about anyone else's death :) , there is still plenty to surprise you in this

3. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    That sucks! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.