main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV SPOILER ALERT- bonus features on trilogy dvd's (no spoilers inside, please)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    PLEASE POST NO ACTUAL SPOILERS HERE, JUST WHERE THEY ARE FOUND.

When watching the special on the lightsaber, the last 45 seconds right before the credits has EIII info, including scenes of some combat.

I shut my eyes and hit fastforward.

Be warned! I am not watching any further featurettes or documentaries until after EIII.

Besides the title of EIII, many on this board know nothing about the film, and want to keep it that way.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon I saw that one two, man did I get pissed! The rest of the featurettes are safe. Except obviously the behind the scenes look at episode 3 itself. I also know about a spoiler in the commentary of Episode VI during the jedi ghost scene

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    One of the featurettes is called the Return of Darth Vader or something, and is known as the "Episode 3" one. Well a friend was talking to me about it, and I told him I don't want to see it or know anything about it until after Episode 3. He told me that he was disappointed because it doesn't really show anything about Episode 3... that it's all just about them remaking the Vader costume. I'm still not gonna see it, but that does sound kinda tame.

4. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    GREAT! Now we know Vader is in Episode 3!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.