main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***SPOILER ALERT*** use for ALL spoilers

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by k kanos, May 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dom

Dom Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    "it tells a lot more than most of us want to know! You have been warned!!"

Hmmm... I was curious to see what was the big fuss about this summary. Well, it's true.

DON'T READ THAT SUMMARY. They don't say it contains minor spoilers btw, they say it's impossible to avoid minor spoilers for the movie in general!

If you go through it all you might as well consider yourself an official spoilee and go to the spoiler forum to be able to sort out their many mistakes and misinterpretations of the spy reports, but in its great lines it's way too close for comfort from the "spy plot" discussed on the "dark side" of TF.N..

AVOID this site at all cost friends. Even the big headlines give away too much.

And yes, it's true, most SW websites are no longer safe for you because a lot of information has leaked this time. Don't delude yourself because the spy reports were way off for Menace, more and more spoilers are either confirmed or re-ajusted as we go along because of the huge amount of official information Lucafilms puts out for this episode.

2. Dom

Dom Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    Avoid totally the thread "Will Anakin Unwillingly Bring About Padme's Death?" totally. A troll posted the full "spy" scriptment in it.

I PMed an admin from the SA to take care of it - it shoudn't be long, he's online.

Edit : It's gone now - and hopefully the troll too!

3. Dom

Dom Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    A troll posted a spoiler in the last message of the "Psycho Windu" thread. Avoid it for now. Mr. P, you're needed to the rescue!

4. Qui-Gon_Jon

Qui-Gon_Jon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2001
    THERE IS ALSO A SPOILER IN THE "I HOPE MACE WINDU FIGHTS LIKE A PSYCHO IN EP II" THREAD.

5. Padme Bra

Padme Bra Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 2, 1999
    I got it.

6. green_cross_code

green_cross_code Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 11, 2000
    I just happened to be passing, so I took care of it. It wasn't a spoiler per se, but it wasn't exactly entirely false, either.

Edit: PB, I think we both edited it at the same time!

7. Padme Bra

Jul 2, 1999
    Yeah, yours came just after mine so your edit took. :p

8. Dom

Dom Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    *sigh*

Avoid the poll thread on lightsaber battles. I'll PM an admin.

Edit : Gone!

9. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    Good eye Dom :) I won't be venturing in there!

10. Dom

Dom Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000

It looked fishy! Too bad I wasn't there a minute earlier before Sithman got in.

Hmmm... I think you already know what's there anyway K Kanos - it was spoilers for the very very unspoiled :).

11. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    It appears taht someone took care of it...

--Mr. P :cool:

12. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    :eek: What me spoiled at ALL :D O.K., just a little, (not on plot stuff though- except for that sith guy, and what Boba's origins are. ) but I didn't go looking for what I'm spoiled on ;) It just sorta happened :(

13. Dom

Dom Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    Hmmm... :) You're not really spoiled then, especially about #2. About #1 it will depend a lot on Lucas and his marketing team.

14. Padme Bra

Jul 2, 1999
    I erased the poll.

15. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    Well... there's not much you could have done, considering that no one can edit polls...

--Mr. P :cool:

16. Padme Bra

Jul 2, 1999
    Yeah, exactly. I don't like to delete threads unless it's necessary but it was necessary in this case.

17. Adali-Kiri

Adali-Kiri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Oi! There is a spoiler in the EpII news - "Teaser Poster Concepts part II"!
    It mentions a character name that hasn't been officially confirmed, and probably even puts it in a context which reveals its significance. :(

18. Adali-Kiri

Jul 31, 2000
    I sent a PM to an admin, though I'm not sure if there's anything they can do about stuff in the news pages. But this should be highlighted. Thankfully I was already spoiled on that, and though it's not really a biggie that won't be out before the film is released, I still think people should be able to avoid stuff that's not official.

19. Adali-Kiri

Jul 31, 2000
    Up this goes, till I get some response on whether I'm just way off the mark here or not...

(Adali-Kiri suddenly feels all alone in the NS forum... :( )

20. Dom

Dom Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    You're not Adili.

Maybe someone who's more spoiled or someone from TF.N. should start an "Official News Thread" an post the inoffensive news articles only or after they are carefully edited and put links to their pics if they are official, for those who want to read this stuff but wish to avoid the webpage from now on. They are not as tight with spoilers has they used to be - alas for you guys, it's more and more the truth.

21. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999
  22. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999
  23. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999
  24. Padme Bra

Jul 2, 1999
    Got 'em.

25. JM_Corran_Horn

JM_Corran_Horn Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    ***NEW SPOILER ALERT***

A thread called "Jar Jar as an icon of American anti-statism" in the TPM forum by havachound has spoilers about Jar Jar in the next film, could someone please edit this!!

This has really annyoed me as i don't want to know anything about the next film, especially Jar Jar's future!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.