main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***SPOILER ALERT*** use for ALL spoilers

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by k kanos, May 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    Hmmm. But I like the rotating skins, so I just got the old one again. :)

2. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm just annoyed because I downloaded it last week, and there's a new one out already :)

Hopefully this one won't stuff up on my win 98 machine. Has anyone else had the same problem? If I let it run in the backgroud, everything goes majorly screwy. It starts reporting that there's no memory, and I end up having to re boot. If I just open it, then close it after checking the time, it's fine. It works fine on my win XP machine, so my guess is that it's 98 being stoopid as usual.

3. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm just annoyed because I downloaded it last week, and there's a new one out already :)

Hopefully this one won't stuff up on my win 98 machine. Has anyone else had the same problem? If I let it run in the backgroud, everything goes majorly screwy. It starts reporting that there's no memory, and I end up having to re boot. If I just open it, then close it after checking the time, it's fine. It works fine on my win XP machine, so my guess is that it's 98 being stoopid as usual.

4. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    The new one fixes that problem with 98 I believe. :)

5. jayme_

jayme_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 12, 2002
    For fellow Natalie Portman fans (or anyone for that matter), don't go to natalieportman.com! They've replaced the quotes of the day with fake and real quotes of Padme from AOTC! Hopefully the webmasters will get emails complaining of them, and take them down.

6. Blue_Viper

Blue_Viper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2001
    Don't click on the pictures from one of today's news items. I think it's the storybook one. I clicked the first picture, and quickly escaped from it, without seeing too much. It tells you spoilers are present, but I couldn't resist!!! Help!!!!!! only a few more weeks...

7. thenink

thenink Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2002
    DO NOT click on the "AOTC Soundtrack and SLeeve Scans" article on TF.N home page. There are some major "picture" spoilers on the CD covers. I peeked...now I'm mad! :(

8. muymaul

muymaul Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 24, 1999
    Do you mean the covers or the sleeve? I know that one of the covers has somewhat of a spoiler on it, but the rest I thought were fine. Just looking for clarification.

9. Newbie87

Newbie87 Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2002
    On the main page at Yahoo there is a link to a "sneek peek" of AOTC under Broadcast Events on the righthand side of the page. If you open that page (like I did) there is a potential BIG FAT spoiler. I say potential because I'm not entirely sure that what they've put up there is true - it goes against so many things I've read. If it is true, then, well...COOL!! Has anyone else seen this???? Is it true????

10. thenink

thenink Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2002
    Sorry, I meant don't look at the CD sleeves (the inside covers). There are some pictures which you could consider spoilers!

Don't buy the CD until after you see the movie! :D

11. Ardens_Furore

Ardens_Furore Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    When you go to the store, avert your eyes when you pass by the Star Wars toys displays. Today, I was at Walmart and they had some AOTC lego. At least one of the boxes contains spoilers. (one of those spoilers that you WANT to be suprised about during the movie, I think). So avoid the toys if you can.

12. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Stay away from the toys? Awww, how am I supposed to do that? That's my big excitement for next week.

And I'll be buying the soundtrack, I just won't look at the insert.

13. Ardens_Furore

May 14, 2001
    I was not pleased when I saw the Lego box. It was something I wanted to be surprised about in the movie (because it looks really cool). I don't know. Hard choice.

14. DarthJerm

DarthJerm Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2001
    It looks like the thread "Jango Fett Speculation" is one to avoid. There's a new troll in town.

It looks like I may have to stop coming around for the next month. There are a lot of jerks who like to post here.

15. JWK

JWK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Don't read the "Acoss the Stars" Music Video Update of whatever its called. After the second or thrid? ?[face_plain] paragraph it appears to give so details on the outline-I STOPPED reading after the first few word to avoid any possible spoilers be warry if you read it.

16. Emperor_Dan

Emperor_Dan Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 1999
    The Two smaller Lego sets are potential spoilers. One I'm sure many have guessed, the other, I don't think so.

The other four sets (Republic Gunship, Bounty Hunter Pursuit, Slave I, and Jedi Starfighter) are NON-SPOILER if you have seen the trailers. However, Bounty Hunter Pursuit does contain a spoiler element, even though I don't have a clue of what this thing is.

I hope everyone managed to miss Q-TIPs thread. I didn't read it, but PMed a mod right away.

17. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    "Screenplay Makes Critic Hopeful" in TFN's book section appears to contain spoilers.

18. Ardens_Furore

May 14, 2001
    The Two smaller Lego sets are potential spoilers. One I'm sure many have guessed, the other, I don't think so.

The other four sets (Republic Gunship, Bounty Hunter Pursuit, Slave I, and Jedi Starfighter) are NON-SPOILER if you have seen the trailers. However, Bounty Hunter Pursuit does contain a spoiler element, even though I don't have a clue of what this thing is.

Yeah, I saw the other Lego sets and the front, at least, looked safe to me.

19. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Yeah, I have the Jedi Starfighter legos, and there doesn't seem, to me, to be any spoilers involved.

20. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    "It's so hard to stay spoiler free" it has some big ones! I knew the first one but not the 2nd one. DAMN troll! I really shouldn't have come back :(

The Human Blimp needs to be banned.

Stay away until someone clears it!

--Joey

21. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Don't click on the link in the 'If AotC is Rubbish' thread!

BIG SPOILER!

22. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    He also posted it in the mega-trailer thread!

STAY AWAY!

23. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    He also posted it in the mega-trailer thread!

STAY AWAY!

freaking...he posted it here, too.

24. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    AriWein has been banned and his posts removed.

25. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Hmm, must have banned him simultaneously, Hama. He really spoiled me badly. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.