main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***SPOILER ALERT*** use for ALL spoilers

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by k kanos, May 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sifl

Darth_Sifl Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2001
    Don't go to the Episode 3 section...major AOTC spoiler right out in the open there in the article on Italy locations.

2. a2dmusic

a2dmusic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    <<
    That's ridiculous, if Lucasfilm didn't want the footage to be shown, they wouldn't have released it. Hasbro are just making the best of what they're given.
    >>

I'm NOT talking about footage, I'm talking about what the narrator SAYS. Major, major spoiler, obviously one Lucas has been trying to hide, if you have paid any attention to the way the trailers and ads have been cut.

3. thenink

thenink Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2002
    I'm talking about what the narrator SAYS. Major, major spoiler,

Just watched the toy commercial. What is so "spoiler-ish" about it?

4. a2dmusic

Mar 4, 2001
    You want me to tell you what I think the spoiler is? In the Non-spoiler forum? In the SPOILER ALERT thread? Um, I don't like getting banned, thanks! ;)

However, did you notice how the narrator referred to one character? You can't tell me that everyone knows that. And the trailers and the ads have done a good job hiding that information. If you still don't know what I mean, I'll PM you. I'm NOT posting it here, for the sake of the more unspoiled...

5. Radiohead

Radiohead Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Curses! Why did they have to put so many spoilers in that commercial? Why, Lucasfilm and it's associate subsidiaries? Why?!?

6. Darth_Jaxon

Darth_Jaxon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2001
    Big Spoiler in the EPIII Villian speculation post on this page. Don't go in there.

7. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Erm, Excuse me.

Maybe if you satrteda thread titled "Spoilers in Media" you could inform your fellows on the spoilers floating out their in adds and cereal packs without upping this thread, then you could just up this thread when there was a spoiler in the forum and us mods would know immediately there was a problem instead of racing in ehre to see where the spoielr was and finding out it's on ABC.

Did that make any sense?

8. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    That makes absolutely perfect sense, farraday.

9. a2dmusic

Mar 4, 2001
    What about stuff that appears in the media then is uploaded to the site (like the toy commercial). Thanks to the internet, these lines are blurry. Both places, perhaps?

10. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    I would assume he means to use this thread only as a means for posting about spoiler posts in the forums.

This way, the mods easily know when to come look in here and fix a spoiler problem on the board.

In this case, everything else outside of the boards would belong in the other thread.

11. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    If you really want to stay spoiler free, do not go to the Official Site. The front page is riddled with spoiler pics. Proceed around online with caution!

EDIT: Just took out the bolding. :)

12. JohnWilliams00

JohnWilliams00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Just wanted to remind everyone that, apparently, one of our members has seen an advanced screening of AOTC in Iceland. I believe his review, but wanted to caution you about his thread called "I need room to breath" (or something like that.)

It's cool that he took the time to post it for us to read, but at the same time, it has some minor spoilerish things in there. It may be no biggie or it may be too much info, so proceed with caution when reading it, if you choose to. ;)

13. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    Yeah I think a few character names may not have been officially confirmed except for holonetnews.com.

That is sooooo cool that he got to see it this early.

--Joey

14. thenink

thenink Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2002
    Hey , if anyone here visits Gamespot.com, they are running a feature on "Clone Campaigns" expansion for SW: Galactic Battlegrounds"; STAY AWAY!! Some spoilers! :)

15. KaaShamau

KaaShamau Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2000
  16. Adali-Kiri

Adali-Kiri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    I just thought I'd make people aware that the there's a thread up now called 'AOTC plot predictions'. I have a bad feeling about stuff like that so close to the movies' opening, and the fact that it's started by a spoiled member doesn't make it any better. Smells stinkawiff, or something Binksy like that.

I've PMed cbjedi about it.

17. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    Fixed. :)

18. DeltaJedi

DeltaJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    Blast...and I was doing so good about the whole 'no spoilers' thing...This one ticks me off:

On the "My advice...and dont take it lightly" thread, there is a spoiler in the initial post by "d8camjordan3"

Highly ironic, considering the purpose of the post was to encourage people to stay spoiler free..

19. DeltaJedi

DeltaJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    Blast...and I was doing so good about the whole 'no spoilers' thing...This one ticks me off:

On the "My advice...and dont take it lightly" thread, there is a spoiler in the initial post by "d8camjordan3"

Highly ironic, considering the purpose of the post was to encourage people to stay spoiler free..

20. darth_banned

darth_banned Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    ok,

After being sent in the direction to this thread...... I still don't see anyone pointing out my spoiler warning.

Since I apparently am not even allowed to give the name of the figure, I will say only this.... avoid *ALL* of the deluxe figures, don't even look at them on the racks. There is one in particular that is a spoiler, I unfortunatley saw it this weekend, and I wasn't even looking for spoilers. In fact even without the above warnings, I knew well enough not to read the back of the cards.

BTW: Why was I told to put this in the Toy Forum, when there are 20+ posts on "Hanger Duel Anakin" in this thread. What about the soundtrack, shouldn't that be in the "Music" forum. geesh........

Just trying to add to the list, not being a troll :)

21. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    TFN's story on the BBC reviewing AOTC. Spoiler in plain view! [face_plain] Thank the Maker I knew that one already!

Rick McCallum loves you! (And THAT's not a spoiler!)

22. Let_the_Wookiee_Win

Let_the_Wookiee_Win Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2002

So very true! It's people like this jordan character that is leading me to not even read the Non-Spoilers topics. Pretty ridiculous. He needs to stay in his own neighborhood!!!!! Now I'll have to be content to just watching the trailers and not reading the Spoiler free topics here. DRAT! :mad:

23. sun

sun Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    I saw that deluxe figure too, I was really mad......... you would think avoiding the discriptions on the back would be enough. Couldn't Hasbro at least wait to release some of the more sensitive figures?

So does anyone that reads spoilers know if this is a major or minor spoiler? I hope it is very minor and something learned early on in the movie.

24. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Hello, all!

I would like to restate the new purpose of this thread:

It is for spoilers On The Jedi Council Forum Boards ONLY. If you read a post in this board, JCC, TPM, etc., please post it here so that a mod might see your post and take care of the yucky post.

For all *other* spoilers (ie, Toys, Trailers, Commercials, Food Packages, Articles, etc), please use this thread to warn your fellow posters.

Thanks! :)

25. Sampson

Sampson Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2002
    On the 'Twins Born on Dagobah' thread, there's a spoiler concerning what will, will not or could possibly happen to Dooku. You'll know it when you see it; it's subtle, but it confirmed for me what I really didn't want to know. Further: (Slight spoiler on this topic) so does having Dooku's picture on the TF.N layout for Episode III.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.