***SPOILER ALERT*** use for ALL spoilers

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by k kanos, May 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Going after it right now.

--Mr. P :cool:
  2. KaaShamau Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus

star 5
  4. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    in the Did Boba Fett Die? in the EU Lit board, wild_karrde posted a highlightable Episode II spoiler. To my knowledge this is not allowed, I tried contacting an admin, but nothing was done.
  5. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Stay away from the 'Episode II Vehichle Rendering' story on the front page, there is an Episode II planet name there.
  6. Blue_Viper Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hehe, good job EagleI. You beat me to it. I can't believe I know the name of a planet now! Argh!
  7. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, it stinks. Oh well, at least I have no idea what ************************* is! (don't worry, those aren't the number of charactors in the name, or so I think).
  8. Darth-Mouth Jedi Master

star 4
    Spoiler name in "Mace and Death" on the second page posted by LordIsurus. Please don't go in there til it's safe.

The same name has also been posted in the "Emperor vs. Vader" thread.

Did I miss something or is the new Sith name still "spoiler" territory? Cuz people are posting it.
  9. El_Emperador Jedi Knight

star 2
    This jangobobafettorama guy is posting spoilers all over the place :(
  10. jangobobafettorama Jedi Youngling

11. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OK! LOOK! BAN JangoBobaFettarama NOW! Or I'm leaving these boards for GOOD! I'm sick and tired of being spoiled by these JERKS! I don't care if it's flaming, he's gone and spoiled me again. Let me know when he's banned so I can look again.

PS if you want proof look at his last post in Mace and Death.

KRIFF!!
  12. Darth-Mouth Jedi Master

star 4
    There are spoilers ALL OVER this forum. I can't believe an admin hasn't been here for this long a period of time. Virtually every thread that jangobobafettorama has posted in has massive, major spoilers in it.

Either this guy is an idiot or he's trying to be annoying.

Admins come on!!

Some threads include "Mace and Death", "What Won't Happen in EPII" (MAJOR spoilers there), and "Will Jar Jar Look Older in EPII".

Edit: Also in "What are you looking forward to in Episode II?" This is really absurd.

Edit #2: Alson in the RULES forum for crying out loud!!! Is nothing sacred.

I mean, this guy didn't even bring them up in discussion, he just typed the spoilers for all to see. Unbelievable.
  13. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Guys, you really should've PMed someone about this. I banned this creep and deleted all of his crap posts, but I would've done it sooner had I been PMed about it.
  14. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I thought the person to PM was Mr.P, I would have PM'd you.

'Who you gonna call? Son-of-the-sons!' (Doesn't have quite the same ring, does it?)

I'll PM you first next time.

Thanks.
  15. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Well, I'm an NS Mod, too... But in emergencies like this, PM *any* Mod you can find.
  16. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Things like that are scary.
  17. Darth-Mouth Jedi Master

star 4
    Seriously it was. I'm sorry I didn't PM anyone, but I think it's inexcusable that an admin didn't check this forum for almost a day. Because I posted the spoiler alert about people throwing around a certain name well before jangoboba started wreaking his havoc.

Sorry to be insubordinate. [face_plain]
  18. Lady Phoenix Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe someone needs to post a list of mods we can contact when something like this happens?

So far we have:

Mr. P
    Son-of-the-Suns
  19. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    You can put me on that list also.
  20. yodaman Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Basically all mods are available to take care of spoilers. What you should do is go to the "Users Online" link to see which admin is the most recent one online and have him/her take care of the spoiler.
  21. Steja_Palex Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm kinda new here...I've been on for about a week now, but have been a SW fan since '77. I don't like really big spoilers, but I love seeing the pics and reading the interviews and articles in "Insider". Does that mean I'm being drawn to the "dark side"...LOL
  22. green_cross_code Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What yodaman said. When there's an emergency, get any of us in.
  23. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    In the EU Lit section there is a thread titled 'Boba Fett, Jaster Mareel, and this EPISODEII SPOILER'. Now, I know that, even if you write EPISODE II SPOILER in your title, you still can't put a spoiler in any section other than AotC (SA). I'm sure it contains a spoiler if I were to look inside.

You may want to check it out, admins. The admin over there is not very caring about spoilers. He (Darth Ludicrous) seems to think that it's ok as long as you warn people. It's not.
  24. Darth-Mouth Jedi Master

star 4
    BIG spoilers in the "Who is better looking?" poll thread....newbie posted a name he shouldn't have.
  25. Commander Antilles Force Ghost

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.