main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Spoiler Alerts for Episode III

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    POST NO SPOILERS HERE

Just post where or what to avoid so we can remain as spoiler free as possible, especially as the time draws closer.

Be careful watching the WB. They showed the trailer during that show the OC, and may be showing it on a recurring basis.

ALSO,

The new expansion was announced for Star Wars Galaxies. It will be available for download in April, and it mentions a new planet for the game and some content that is all based on Episode III, so avoid looking at that stuff.

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    In support for Southern Nevada, the RSA police will be out in full force.

3. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Don't go into 3SA at all, even the banners are now spoilerish.

4. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    And no that goes double for spoilers on the new Clone Wars Season III :D

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    when does that start?

6. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    sp you know... if you go to sun coast don't look at the T-shirts cause they have Ep. 3 shirts... I want one but I couldn't wear it till after may 19... my dad is spoiler free and all....

7. kampilan

May 18, 2002
    Are you refering to the cool tan colored shirt with red text? yeah, I'm bringing that baby with me for CIII to get signed and drawn on. Wheee! Oh yeah: no I won't be wearing it at all. Its a Con shirt just for sigs as sketches. :p

Clone Wars Season III starts 21 March, day before the DVD Vol.1 (Season I and II) is out for sale. ;)awesome

8. BrigadierGeneralBobo

BrigadierGeneralBobo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2005
    Don't go to moviephone.com

there is a pic of Anakin looking all dark (REALLY dark), I was ticked I saw it.

9. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    GAH! I just can't TAKE it anymore! Everyone is talking about how great the trailer is! Everyone and their mothers are using Epsiode 3 icons in the Star Wars Community forum! Someone at work told me the first WORD of the OPENING CRAWL of ROTS!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

I HATE being spoiler free... it is actually KILLING me!

And don't go to the site Boston_Blackie posted below if you don't want to see the Episode III trailer.

If you DO want to see the Episode III trailer, then, by all means, click on the link.

10. kampilan

May 18, 2002
  11. Boston_Blackie

Boston_Blackie Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2005
    edited by Brotherhalo:

LINK REMOVED

Don't deliberately post links to spoilers or spoiler related material again, or you'll be taking a nice 48 hour vacation. This is your only warning.

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Wow... you're a jerk!

13. Boston_Blackie

Feb 13, 2005
  14. Boston_Blackie

Feb 13, 2005
  15. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Oh GOD, my eyes! I just saw a line from Episode III in someone's signature! NOOOOO!

16. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I'm seriously gonna start to Force Lightning people!

17. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Perhaps its time to enforce our spoiler policy.

18. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    I gave up being spoiler free. Especially after this.....

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/George_Meet_The_Vegas_501st_90444.asp

I am keeping it down to a minimum. Did I mention we not only saw the trailer but the first 10 minutes of the movie? (With Mr. Lucas I might add.) All I'm gonna say is it rocks and you will NOT be disappointed. BTW, how many folks here have "screen accurate" costumes? So as not to hijack the thread I'll post another on this.

19. kampilan

May 18, 2002
    I'm one of those that have already seen and read some spoilers and did see both the teaser and full trailers as they came out...heck I was even at big SW presentation at ComicCon last year when Steve Sansweet revealed the title to us. :)

I wish I had a costume. Sandtrooper LT ? (orange pauldron)would've been cool. Epsecially if I had eye contacts so I could wear the helmet okay. All I got are some black SW t-shirts.

I'd like to build a Republic Commando costume. Maybe not in time for EPIII but maybe by 2007 for the 30th annvisersary? We'll see if I actually have time and money though.

20. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    There's plenty of time between now and Ep3 to put together a trooper suit.

You supply the undersuit and boots we can help ya find the armor. (shameless 501st propaganda recruiting pitch) Help the Empire clean the streets of these rebel scum terrorists.

[In Imperial character voice of course]

21. kampilan

May 18, 2002
    Sounds pretty tempting, Bleyd! I'd definitely be interested in going out in Stormtrooper costume with you guys if I can find the means to put together a suit.
    Midnight Toy Madness, EPIII Premiere, etc.

My main goal is to put together a screen accurate "weathered" ARC Trooper/Clone Commander. It would've been great for CIII.

Yeah, I remember Danakin from ComicCon. Hayden himself even said he had a nice costume :D I think Danakin was also here for the Las Vegas ComicCon.

22. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I was in the cereal isle today at the grocery store and saw a few boxes of cereal have pictures of episode III characters....have your wives do the cereal shopping until May 19th.

23. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Hrmm, I was in the cereal aisle too and only saw Yoda and Vader boxes there. I guess the Force was with me then. I bought a few boxes since they are my favorite cereal.

24. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    Yes, I know Danakin. He helped us out at Wednesday's child Christmas week. Took a ton of shots of him in costume as he said he didn't have many. Most of those shots are on his website. We also have Obi-Dan who's a dead ringer for Ewen. It's almost eery when those 2 get together for something.
    Danakin (from what he's told me) is working on a major spoiler costume for the premier. Can't wait to see it.

He's also working on getting a rebel Legion presence down here as he's moving to Vegas very soon. <-------------shameless Rebel Legion plug

25. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Avoid the newsstands (if you aren't already). The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly features 6 different covers, one for each movie. Plus of course, all sorts of Star Wars goodies inside...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.