main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Spoiler Discussion Thread - Episode 3, Revenge Of The Sith

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by xeno_kenobi, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    WOW GUYS... I've just watched the Episode 3 movie like 2 hours ago. I've said it once, and I'll say it again ! It's better then Empire !!! So... What was your favourite scene ? I created this thread for ALL THE SPOILERS !!! I LOVED THE DUEL MAN !!! Yoda is so powerful...

2. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    no...Lucas is powerful. I have to admit it man, superbest movie. i creid twice!! i FELT the movie. Jedi purge scene was so beautiful in a vary sad way... sobz.

3. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Ya man... The Jedi Purge was dramatic !

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    It quite good and IMHO much, much better than TPM & AOTC. :D But sad that they deleted the scene with the "Formation of the Rebellion" (thus poor Mon Mothma) and the one with Padme wearing the Peacock & Brown Gown that is on the movie poster. :(

Favourite scene is of course the Final Duel between OB1 and Anakin. But sad that Anakin only get burnt by the heat and sparks coming from the lava instead of "...faling into a molten pit..."

The coordination of scenes of "Rebirth" for Anakin and Birth of the Twins are also well-done tho' can't believe they put Vader together so quickly. :eek:

Can't wait to see it again tomolo. ;)

5. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    i believe the burning effect was MUCH more effective. falling INTO lava will kill him instantly. its a bit ridiculous for somebody to survive a fall of that magnitude. futhermore, burning is more painful.
    anakin...confused child who's just too much in love...

6. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    I'm so glad to hear that! I can't wait to see it with you guys on Wednesday...

7. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    i didnt only watch the movie, i felt it... powerful ...powerful

8. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    scary this is. a wuss i am becoming. Jedi purge scene was disturbing to me, palpy is disturbing. to even think that such evil can exist is ...sad.
    If ure sufering as much as i am please, tell me.
    out of curiousity, which scene do u guys like the most?

9. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Seriously, I was too caught up in the moment to really absorb it all in. It was like flashing before my eyes, but my brains were too overload to disgust it all. Too exhausted from work I guess. Hopefully on Weds, when I'm on half day, I'll be in a better mode to watch it.

10. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    to be honest , i too were sleepy. too late at night it was. futhermore second time watching i was. nevertheless, epic still was the movie. still despairic it is. still dark it is.

11. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I never thought that 2 little babies could make me cry... but seeing the twins for the first time, and knowing what they will be destined for later on... WOW!! that was really powerful for me!

12. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Powerful this SAGA is... Great impact is has on people like us... mmm....

13. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    YAY!! i'm not the only one who cried!! YIPPIEE!!

14. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    The Jedi purge was the saddest moment for me...close second is Yoda falling and hitting all the senate pods. What an awful thing to happen to such a small guy!

:D

15. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    ya, and not to mention that he's way old!

16. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm sure he could have beaten Sidious if he had stayed on to fight. ;)

17. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    LOL!!!
    SPOILER OF ALL TIME!!!
    LOL!!!!

Yazid, myself and I think what looks to be Xeno were on TV for like a quick second! LOL!!!!

Channel 8 news!
    I have the file......who wants pm me or msg me on MSN.

ROTL!!!!!!

18. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Yea man, it's me babe ! For 1 second again !

19. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    So how many people are irritated by the Midwife Droid? I keep trying to stop myself from laughing when it keep saying "Puubaaa Puuubaaa". :p

20. wmgan

Sep 27, 2004
    Anakin's turn seemed too sudden! I was also a little irked by how much stress Palpy placed on "saving Padme". I mean, sure, that's ONE of the reasons Anakin embraces the dark side, but it's clear from some of his lines ("I'm not the Jedi I should be; I want more!" and "some day, I'm going to be the most powerful Jedi ever" in AOTC, also his plea for Padme to join him and rule the galaxy at the end of the film) that he desires more power than the light side can offer. Another reason for his turn that was his disillusionment of the Jedi at large. Those elements were certainly touched upon but I felt they should have been played up much more, especially by Palpatine.

21. Curlywhirlyjedi

Curlywhirlyjedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2005
    maybe it was me but i felt that dookus death was too abrupt.i mean he was a great character!

22. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Oooooo! I just finish watching Episode 25 of the Clone Wars and now know why Grievous was coughing all through the movie. ;)

Mace Windu wack his chest in an attempt to save Palpatine. :p

23. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    There were too many major characters to kill off in Episode III, so each one does seem kinda abrupt.

24. wmgan

Sep 27, 2004
    Dooku was disposable - in fact it was necessary to kill him off early in the film to get the story moving.

But it's true, what someone said earlier - the Jedi purge scene was really moving and I cried even though I already knew what was coming - until Yoda does his slice-and-dice thing, which was (to me) completely unexpected and therefore a welcome comic relief.

25. Rayten

Rayten Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2004
    In the cartoon, Mace did not "whack" his chest area. He crushed it using the Force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.