main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SPOILER!!! Do not read unless you have seen AOTC!

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by URUKHAI, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. URUKHAI

URUKHAI Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Well that was fun last night! Yoda Owns :D

I like AOTC alot! This is what I got coming away from the movie:
    1) Yoda Owns(that's about the 50th time I have said that)
    2) Man I hate Jar Jar Binks even more!(yes, it is possible!)
    3) Jango Fett is cool
    4) How'd this get a PG rating again?
    5) Can't wait till the next one
    6) Clone soldiers rock :D
    7) Hehe, they didn't mention "Medachlorians"(sp?)
    8) Haden Christensen(sp?) did a great job looking evil.

Although it was definitely better than TPM, AOTC was missing something to me. It seemed like the movie was rushed in its making. It lacked emotion in some parts("I guess I?m your brother-in-law") and lines seemed short and forced in others. What did y'all think?

on a final note, a pic of Jedireject is on page C1 of the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.

2. JEDI-42

JEDI-42 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    I agree. Yoda is a force to be reckoned with...don't mess with him! Hayden Christensen played the role very well, applying the right amount of anger just enough to see the Dark Side comming through, but also the love story was ok. I liked that he just could'nt let it go....and who could, its Natalie Portman for christ sakes...who would give up on that? I know I could'nt if I had the chance! Ok as far as Jar Jar Binks goes...I would'nt mind if that character was to be trampled on my a massive army of clones; however, the thing that we have to keep in mind is that this is a PG movie allowing children to see it also..therefore they use Jar Jar to appeal to the children thus bringing in more money for Mr. Lucas. Dig? ... I know I dont either but its money ya know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.