main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SPOILER FREE TILL EPISODE 3

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by ultimatejedi90, Jul 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultimatejedi90

ultimatejedi90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    hey all I don't know about you but I'm gonna try to be spoiler free unlike I was for attack of the clones i knew every thing about episode 2 but im gonna try my best to be spoiler free but I know a few spoilersI read the not too major stuff like plot points and stuff i read like apperences of hown anakins looks in three new charictors cameos and that's about it oh and new planets no plot points or scenes I leave them alone so who else is going to stay spoiler free for episode 3

2. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    Congratulations.

You have taken your first step into a smaller-but-ultimately-more-rewarding world. :)

I myself am planning to go spoiler-free, and many people on this board will too. :)

(Note: I am NOT in the camp that thinks the OS/Hyperspace spoils us.)

Rick McCallum loves you!

3. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I'm staying spoiler free for Episode 3 as well. TPM and AOTC I knew everything about and I enjoyed them but I just want to see if I will enjoy Episode 3 more if I don't know anything about it.

4. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    I guess I could do without any spoilers for Episode III. I remember, looking one day through Kazaa and I typed in Attack of the Clones, all the CD track listings came up. I only downloaded the first track and after I listened to it, I deleted it.

And there's no way I'm going to pay 35+ dollars for Hyperspace. I'm not sure if my parents would like me using my credit card for that.

~aeryn

5. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    I myself just became Spoiler Free. I think of it like this, its the Last Ever Star Wars Movie, Im not going to ruin it.

6. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.