main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spoiler Free

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Morrigan_McKnight, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    I find that being Spoiler free is not to bad right now. I think once the trailer comes out it will be harder. Once Mid starts hanging out on the computer more in the evenings it will get harder because he will read the stuff, get excited and want to tell me so we can discuss it. Good luck to all with partners that are not spoiler free. Even though I end up hearing things and speculating, I am always surprised when I see the movies.

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I'm actually finding it more difficult to steer clear of the spoilers these days.My big temptation is Hyperspace and the photos from each new issue of the Insider,although I don't really consider the Insider to be spoiler-ish.My rule has always been that if Lucas doesn't mind us knowing it,then it's not a spoiler.More than anything,the official stuff leaves a lot open to speculation and I would rather do that than read spoilers anyway.

Spoilers are for lightweights. [face_laugh]

3. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    I guess we have the advantage by not getting the insider or subscribing to hyperspace. :)

4. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Well,the Insider I would buy anyway but the only reason I subscribed to Hyperspace was for (don't laugh)C3 benefits(think there will actually be some this time?).Now that I have it though it's Just.So.Damn.Tempting.Sometimes. [face_shame_on_you]

5. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    I remember around the time of the last movie and C2. I used to leave the room everytime a commercial came on about the movie. Unfortunately, a friend of mine kept insisting I needed to see the trailer. He had recorded it a million times on one tape. He bugged me so much I finally broke down. Other friends in my group kept telling him he shouldn't bug me about watching if I didn't want to. At least I had some support for avoiding it.
    But I do agree having the Insider makes it very difficult and I also have yet to watch the stuff about Vader on the DVD's. It's sooooooooooo hard though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.