main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spoiler junkie needs your help!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Professor Moriarty, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 27, 1999
    First off, I've never posted in this forum because I am an unfortunate spoiler junkie. Anyways, I was wondering if there are any of you who are spoiler free, but weren't for the last couple movies? Is it a lot better this way? I've been reading all the spoilers, but am now beginning to wish that I wouldn't have. I mean I like the little tidbits of info that fuel discussion and speculation, but it has gotten ridiculous over in the 3SA forum. They're coming in so fast and furiously now that it's insane. I'm talking MAJOR spoilers too. I pretty much know the whole damn movie and everything that happens now! Is it worth it? How do you guys do it?

2. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    In AOTC I had no spoilers or trailers(VERY VERY HARD!). It was great not knowing anything about the movie at all! I love the movie more with no spoilers or trailer.

3. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 27, 1999
    How in the hell did you avoid the trailers?

4. ForceMaster101

Aug 30, 2003
    Whenever I was watching TV and I saw the title STAR WARS I ran for my life!!
    That took over 5-6 months of my life!

5. Darth_Goofy

Darth_Goofy Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2001
    I went into AOTC spoiled. Not completely spoiled, I didn't read the novel, but I had read all the spy reports and all that. And while it certainly made the speculation and anticipation a lot more fun, when I saw the movie I thought, "I really wish there had been something I hadn't known, I would have liked a surprise."

So while being spoiler free isn't quite as fun as being spoiled at the moment, I think it'll pay off when I see the movie.

I'll definitely watch the trailers, though. No doubt about that! Lucasfilm would never put anything in there that you weren't supposed to know, so I consider them pretty harmless.

6. ForceMaster101

Aug 30, 2003
    I'm gonna watch the trailers this time though!

7. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.