main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC **SPOILER** NAME OF EPISODE THREE REVEALED!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Well maybe not, but it matches Lucas's naming scheme:

Blue Milk Rising

Huh, what do you think? Hey, where are going I'm serious! It will be a blockbuster hit!!! 180 minutes of Twi'lek adventure, we all win! It can star a couple of Twi'lek twins that take on the galaxy's underworld... a huge hit I'm telling you!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Damn your time Lodreh!!! You ACTUALLY GOT ME!!! :p

3. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    The comic tie-in could be called "Milking Twi'leks for Pleasure and Profit"! Come on can I see a show of hands who'd be up for that ;).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hahahahahaha....

5. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Blast it Lucas you are walking away from a Gold Mine I'm telling you.... err, howdy folks I just got word that Lucasfilms has no plans to jump aboard this project... I know it was a devastating blow to me as well. I guess I'm going to drown my sorrows in a nice tall glass of the Blue and call it a day.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Independent film I propose.

7. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    There's an idea... Ok I need 4 attractive females and a vat of Blue Jell-O... Oh who is willing to hold the camera while I "screen" the hopefuls?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

8. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    already working on the script...

9. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    You know, I almost volunteered to be the camera man until I realized what "screening" might envolve. Need any help on the script Joe? :)

10. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    nah... it's just moaning and groaning... and oohing and aahing... mostly...

11. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    (Weeks later Lod-Reh talking with an actress)

Ok this is the part where the giant beast comes out of the vat of Jell-O and claims to be your long last distant relative... wait a sec... Joe-Da what is this about a Wampa in the Jell-O?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I will never sleep well, again....

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    ( After a few more weeks of hard work, Lod-Reh is on the phone with a financing company. )

Lod-Reh: What is a Twi'lek? What are you f*&$ing retarded or something? Look it very simple think of beautiful women... right, now each one is a different color. With me so far?... No! I said different colors like Blue, Orange, Green... sure Pink if you like. Now imagine if you will lekku... errr, tentacles that come out of her head that are very sensitive. Am I Japanese? What kind of question is that?... Oh, uh no. Do I take medication? That is kind of personal isn't it?... It's none of your business... (*click*) Hello, hello? Ummm, must have been uptight conservatives... Blue Milk anyone?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    We are a misunderstood lot. /sigh

15. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    How true, but that was funny nonetheless.

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Quite the point, very true. :)

17. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    ( Lod-Reh wakes up to see his vat of Jell-O has been drained and nearly every member of the crew passed out. )

Lodreh: Wha-a what happened here?

Twi'lek actress (never took the time to learn her name): Last night you got drunk and decided to have a Jell-O shots party.

Lodreh: That's absurd... you put the alcohol in when you make Jell-O Shots... everyone knows that.

Twi'lek: True, so you improvised... took a shot then ate Jell-O off the actresses...

Lodreh: Yeah, that sounds like me... Alright people wakey, wakey... this is a brand new day... time to start all over... you fetch me some coffee.

Twi'lek: I have a name you know.

Lodreh: That's great! Get it to Joe-da so he spells it right in the credits. Come on people move it! We need this vat filled up again... and does anyone remember the script? Guess it's not that important... ACTION!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

18. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Did you work as an intern for Lucas? :D

19. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Why, does it show? ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Scarily, yes. :D

21. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    "and does anyone remember the script? Guess it's not that important... ACTION!"

I think that kind of gave it away. :D

22. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    he makes coffee for Prick McCallum...

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    !!!!!!!! :eek:

24. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    That's a nasty thing to say about George Lucas, Joe-da... I guess he could move up and get me coffee for now on :D

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Tsk, tsk.... delusions of grandeur, eh, Lodreh? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.