main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Spoiler Overload. Sign Out Here - See you after I see TFA

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by JediLight, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    I'm not leaving, but I am selective on threads these days.

DarthBreezy and Krueger like this.
  2. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    I'm leaving this forum once I watch TFA for the first time (on 12/17). Assuming I enjoy the **** out of this movie, I don't need my opinion of this flick to be tainted by you over-analytical nerf-herders. :p

Onto Rogue One and the Anthology page!

Canyon D likes this.
  3. Knightstalker137

Knightstalker137 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2003
    There's a new tv spot, and I refuse to watch it. I will not give in to the dark side.

Xinau likes this.
  4. Deus1138

Deus1138 Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 23, 2015
    Before the last trailer came out, during Monday Night Football, I was really annoyed by the lack of footage and information released thus far. Now, I'm regretting being so spoiled. I feel like Anakin after chopping of Mace Windu's arm. "What have I done??"

Part of me wishes I could go back and be completely unspoiled. I went into every prequel totally spoiled. We knew most of the dialogue going into the prequels, especially ep3. Lucas really relaxed on the security of that one.

It's too late for me now.... maybe I'll do ep8 unspoiled. But probably not...

5. Mace_Windoo

Mace_Windoo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Now that the soundtrack listing has apparently been revealed, I think I'm going to go dark. I'm ok with knowing generally what happens in the movie but I don't want to know too many specifics. The track listing is one step too far for me.

6. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I'm going off the spoiler grid until I've seen the movie. I'll be on the rest of the forums though.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  7. Darth Damo

Darth Damo Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 1999
    As always it has been a pleasure but for now I am outta here now...

See you all on the other side!

JediRocks74 likes this.
  8. tokilamockingbrd

tokilamockingbrd Jedi Knight star 4

May 12, 2015
    you are not as spoiled as you think you are. :D

9. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    After the 10th or so... ;)

10. miasma

miasma Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 29, 2013
    I just got my tickets for a Dec 19 showing, so now's the time for me to bow out of this forum while there are still plenty of surprises that haven't been revealed to me.

It's been fun! See you all in a few weeks!

11. hippie1kenobi

hippie1kenobi Force Ghost star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Less than three weeks left and 7NSA is still pretty quiet. I don't remember the NSA boards being this quiet for the PT, but maybe my memory is failing. I would have had an easier time jumping ship if there had been more discusson going on there.

I guess the big difference is there was more official info earlier in the process back then. There also seem to be many there who want to remain HCSF (in which case I wonder why one would even post in a place like this at all) which I respect, but makes it hard to have any discussion at all if they don't even want to know names of characters or anything.

12. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    The boards are going to crash on the 15th and stay that way until January 15th or so, so I don't have to worry about anything.

Force22 likes this.
  13. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Okay. That's it. Too much. See y'all in a few weeks.

14. Xinau

Xinau Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2015
    Yep, me too. Peace out.

15. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    See you tomorrow

GregMcP and nightangel like this.
  16. Hoth Chocolate

Hoth Chocolate Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 21, 2015
    I'm not reading the shooting schedule transcription, gonna try to stick around. Depends how often it's referenced and whether or not people use tags.

edit - Yeah it has definitely spilled over into all the other threads. That's unfortunate. Oh well, see ya'll after the 18th!

17. JP_Frost

JP_Frost Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 25, 2004
    Can I just block this forum? Didn't read the shooting schedule, but went through the thread a little bit and now I know more than I wanted to.

Gonna try the NSA board. Hopefully, activity over there will pick up soon ... otherwise I might actually have to do some work [face_whistling]

18. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    Well, the shooting schedule is that one step too far for me. I am out. I will see everyone whenever TFN recovers after the movie. Thanks for all of the fun conjecture! See you on the other side.

19. nalkwan

nalkwan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2014
    Yup that's it for me, see you all on the 18th.... As hard as its gonna be not to discuss the movie. two weeks!!

20. Primetime_Jedi

Primetime_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    I'm ok with almost all spoilers but in this case it seems like there's a few huge secrets that I will make sure I don't know until I'm in my seat with gobs of buttered popcorn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

21. arjank

arjank Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2015
    I'm to weak to leave this forum right now....must stop watching....I can't....the Force on this board is to strong....Argggggggh

22. Strange Old Hermit

Strange Old Hermit Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 17, 2015
    Veeeeeery close to pulling the cord.

23. Force22

Force22 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 2, 2013
    This is my third goodbye. I hope third time is the charm. It's been so much fun. I've had an account for a while but I had never been an active member. Most people here are absolutely amazing. Great to read about Star Wars, get inside info, speculation and even debate. I hope I really can keep myself off the boards, or I'll have to beg a mod to ban me for 2 weeks. I think this thread is good cause if you sign out here then it's pathetic to come back and post...

[:D]Bye lovely people! See you after I see the movie.

24. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015
    I'm leaving. Now. Honestly.

ETA: Seriously. I'm out of here.

B99 and Stoneymonster like this.
  25. RC-2473

RC-2473 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2015
    I can't see it opening night so I'm more scared of being spoiled url. I should just go into self imposed exile tbh

edit: JabbatheHumanBeing you can't leave :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.