main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA (Spoiler) Read ONLY if you want to see Amidala pregnant!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jundland_Jay, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    For those of you who do not have Hyperspace, here is what Amidala will look like with Luke and Leia encased in her womanly carbonite:

Edited Link

Please remeber that linking to Hyperspace content is prohibited.

2. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    Man Jay! Your subject line was enough of a spoiler! Next time, be more subtle.

3. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    You do know it's against the TOS to even link to Hyperspace content, right? It doesn't matter if it's on hyperspace or not, you could get a whole lot of people in a lot of trouble.

4. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Busted again.
    Let's see if each one of us can get busted. I've been busted here, in the Collecting forum, and in the JC Community forum.

5. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Darth-Hasket,

Surely you knew she was going to have twins. So honestly, I don't consider that a spoiler. (Anyone who saw ROTJ knows this)

If you did not want to see the image, then don't click on it.

Did you know Anakin turns bad and kills everybody? Oops, sorry, another spoiler. :D

6. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Of course I know that Amidala is going to have twins but I did not think they would show her that way. I wasn't sure where the story would pick up. Man! Oh well.

Too bad you got busted, Jay. We once went to the Getty Center and each of us got in trouble with a security guard while there. We should keep track of who gets busted and how often. I don't know if I have yet but it may happen. Who knows?

7. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    That can't be a god idea for a thread.
    When & where you've been busted? with pictures? You'll be giving the wrong ideas to young fans everywhere.

8. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    I think it is the norm. for our group... getting busted one way or another. But, we have cleaned up quite a bit.

My goal is to have us so polished and formal, we can do a mixer with OC by mid-summer.

Claudia, not to top you... but when I was in a synagogue in Rome, I video taped the giftshop and artifacts. (before we were admitted into the main section) Well, the guy saw me, and got so angry! He started yelling at my in Italian! Then, he took the camera, rewound it, and taped over it. Plus, they are heavily armed. (uzi's and side arms)

The sign said no flash photogrpahy. Not, no video. I was scared S^&$%less!

9. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    "My goal is to have us so polished and formal, we can do a mixer with OC by mid-summer."

>Insert witty comeback of your choice here<

You don't have to be clean and polished. Unless you mean genral hygiene :p

10. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    Bubba, that reminds me of C2 (Celebration 2). They had two rules at most panels. No video and no flash photography. So what did we all start doing? Take photos without flash :) Of course, some of us had higher end digital cameras that could also take video. When asked "Are you taking photos or video?" the response was always "Photos". Heh. The only way they could've stopped us would've been the more proper, comic-con esque, "No photos or video allowed".

Still, that experience in Rome sounds pretty scary. Did they point a gun at you or just yell? What was the big deal anyway? Can't you find most of that stuff online now anyhow?

11. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    the reason it was a big deal, was because it was a highly religous section of Rome, and the synagogue had been damaged by terrorist twice in the past. (one time majorly) Plus, four years ago, middle eastern relations were not at a high point. (as opposed to now, where they are not at a high point)

The sight would have been key for PLO or Hamas because it is so concentrated, so they figured I could have filmed the doors, roofs, windows... despite the fact I look so American. :)

No, no guns pointed, but the intimidation factor was rather high. Thanks goodness the Mrs. D-B spoke a little Italian.

12. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Man, D-B, you did top me. I would have been scared also. We only got "talked" to by the security guards for various actions. I was wrongly accused. I was standing by my brother who pointed at a painting. I had learned not to do this in the 5th grade when I accidentally pointed at a painting at the original Getty museum. Any way, from the guard's angle, he thought I was the one pointing so I got busted. Mr. DH got busted for having my padawan on his shoulders. My sister got busted for running with my padawan around a fountain. Her husband got busted for something else, fountain related also, and no, it wasn't for peeing in the fountain.

13. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    Did he put dishwashing liquid in the fountain?

14. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Wait, so why aren't you supposed to point at paintings? I rarely go to art museums so I never learned this. :p

15. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I don't remember exactly what it was he did but he was busted. No, it wasn't dishwasher detergent. That would definitely be premeditated and grounds for removal.

As for not pointing at paintings, the reason behind this is if someone accidentally bumps into you from behind, your finger will go straight through the canvas and ruin the painting. That was what I was told oh, so many years ago, and it has remained with me since. I have taught my padawan this. Too bad my brother did not learn until it was too late.

16. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Oh, well that does make sense.

Another lesson learned.

17. Jundland_Jay

Feb 18, 2003
    I heard that long ago, someone took some mr. bubble into the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and dumped it in as the boat made it's first drop. Needless to say, the kid went to juvie and it took Disneyland several hours to clean it up.

Personally, I would like to bring a big bag of softballs to "It's a Small World", and pitch one at everything that sings...

18. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    I have a waterballoon launcher! It also just happens to work well with baseballs, onions, small pumpkins and the larger size eggs.

19. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    That's bordering on sacrilege (okay, I don't think I spelled that right). Being a former Cast Member, such actions against the Magic Kingdom can't be tolerated. There must be some prank we can pull on someone somewhere and get away with it...hmmm...

20. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    What do you consider "getting away with it?"

21. Jundland_Jay

Feb 18, 2003
    CBM, I like how you think....

22. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Not getting caught. I am sure we have imaginative people out there. I am not one of them.

23. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    When I was 14, my buddy and I lit fire crackers in the Pirates of the Carribean ride. Got away with it!

But, on the haunted house, when we threw them at the ghost running around the table, we got caught. Basically, warned, and almost thrown out of a park. Way to represent the good youth group we were with. We thought we were in deep doo doo. (which we almost were)

24. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    When I was 14, my buddy and I lit fire crackers in the Pirates of the Carribean ride. Got away with it!

But, on the haunted house, when we threw them at the ghost running around the table, we got caught. Basically, warned, and almost thrown out of a park. Way to represent the good youth group we were with. We thought we were in deep doo doo. (which we almost were)

Had I known Darth-Hasket was a cast member, I would have thrown fire crackers at her!!

No wonder why the LAFF is never invited to the group events at Disney.

25. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I was a cast member when I was in college. Disneyland was celebrating it's 30th Anniversary (you do the math - man, I'm old). I heard a lot of interesting stories of things that go on in the Magic Kingdom, none of which I can repeat on the boards. I left my employment there when my family decided to go to China and Hong Kong and they would not give me the time off - International travel or work for just above minimum wage...hmm, that was a hard decision. My older sister worked there for about 5 years, I was there 6 months, my brother was there for 4 months. My younger sister never worked there. By the way, we were invited to go to Disneyland. It was when we went to Jerry's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.