main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spoiler spree or Spoiler free?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, Sep 16, 2014.

1. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    How are you approaching news and possible spoilers for Episode 7?

I tried spoiler free for E3 and it wore me out. The only thing I even remember being bummed about before I saw the film was a picture that I saw of Anakin, burned on the ground, next to the lava.
    I'm not going to avoid any news or rumors for E7. I'm hoping I don't see any spoilerish pictures, but I won't be running from them either.

2. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Same. I prefer non-spoilery life, but I know as things get closer it will be harder to avoid.

3. Yuri1138

Yuri1138 Jedi Knight

Dec 29, 2009
    Spoiler free here

4. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Exactly, I think I'll avoid reading the script when that is eventually leaked, but I'm sure more, plot points and set photos will be finding their way to my head.

5. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I'm staying spoiler-free as much as possible. I'm aware of the big stuff that happens in media, like the big photo of the cast on SW.com and the aerial photo of a filming location that recently surfaced with a couple of ships in it.
    However, I specifically avoid any plot points, casting rumors don't interest me and I'm not interested in other rumors. It's all just background noise and doesn't increase my fandom. I'm definitely going to be looking/watching the official announcements, trailers, etc., as I'm not going hard core/no knowledge...that's just weird! ;P

6. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
  7. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    That's a great article! It also makes me very aware of some of my fiends spoilerish behaviors, and my own. :oops:

8. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    I refuse to look at any of the links in my Facebook feed for Ep. VII concept art. Just say no!
    After 12/2015!

9. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I saw that stuff. Really all it does is pose more questions than answers. So far, even going all out spoilers, you wouldn't actually know very much.

10. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'd like to be as spoiler-free as I can be, but I know it won't be possible to be 100%. I'll watch trailers, of course, but I will try not to see more than that. Probably famous last words.