main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SPOILERS IN HERE!! Inconsistancies with story line.

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by aaron011, May 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaron011

aaron011 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    Do not read this if you don't want to be spoiled. There are some things bothering me about the story line. I have read the graphic novel twice so I have a pretty good idea about the movie.

In ROTJ (book form), Obi Wan tells Luke about his family's history. Right after Yoda dies, he tells Luke that Leia went to live with the Organa family and Luke went to live with Obi Wan's brother OWEN LARS. That is in the book of ROTJ. But in Episode II, Shmi marries into the Lars family and in turn makes Anakin and Owen step-brothers. Hence Luke's uncle Owen is really his Uncle by marriage. Anyone else catch this.

Also in Star Wars Ep 4 ANH, When Luke met Obi Wan for the first time and gave hime his father's lightsaber, he said that his father wnated him to have it and that he wadn't called Obi Wan since before Luke was born. Can someone explain that timeline? Did he stop being a Jedi before Luke was born and did he and Anakin still get along when Luke was born? Does it make any sense?

Sorry , but I'm really diggin in!!!!!!!

This doesn't have anything to do with C2...try one of the spoiled movie forums. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.