!!Spoilers!! Jimmy's death. . . . or not.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by stevo, Oct 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, I haven't really been attending the lit boards latly, so I don't know the deal on spoilers, admins I'm sorry if I'm breaking some rule.

I was re-reading Conquest and I had a thought. What if Jimmy didn't really die, but instead was injured so badly that he had to get his body replaced with robotic/prothtetics like DV?

I came up with this because I was reading the chapter about his "dreams" and he's kept on dreaming about becoming like DV over and over again since he was a kid!

Coincidence- i think not

Premoiniton- could be

It'll never happen, Jimmy is gone for good- most likely
  2. Tellesto Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If that happend then I would willingly join the canonists, not that it's a bad idea, just that having him become DV is Lucas' idea.
  3. Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus

star 5
    what about a Vong Vader? have his body replaced by living prosthetics?
  4. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Yeah, maybe that "vision" Anakin had of a Vong Dark Jedi was not really Tahiri but himself!
  5. suncrusherX Jedi Knight

star 3
    DOH! why didn't I think of that? I would love to see that happen. I can imagine people saying it's a tired out idea(hmm exactly once) but in a high tech galaxy, prosthetics are very normal.
  6. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    That'd be the dumbest thing anyone did since Greedo shot first!

Not really - actually, it sounds kind of cool. Now that I think about it, that whole "Darth Vong" angle would be just right. In fact, Nem Yim might start using him as a guinea pig! Wouldn't that be great!?
  7. darthparth Jedi Master

star 3
    Darth Vong, lol, i love it
  8. LanceJade Jedi Master

star 4
    Personally I like the idea that his dream wasn't Tahiri (sp?) but actually himself. That would be an awesome twist.
  9. Tahiri Jedi Master

star 4
    But what was that thing when he had a strong attraction to the one in the vision? It was distinctly made out to be a woman, wasn't it?
  10. JadedofMara Jedi Master

star 4
    I dont think that teh dream thing would happen, but, WOW, what an awesome idea! Why don't I ever come up with stuff like that. That dream being about him...and Vong Vader...good stuff, stevo!
  11. Tahiri_2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I was going to start a thread like this. But I think Tahiri is right the person in the vision had to have been female. I think that Anikin might still be alive (small chance) because Anikin and Tahiri's master said that they would do/make something great together in Conquest. I forgot the master?s name but I took what he said as Ani and Tahiri have a child. I have not read rebirth yet so I?m not sure if I am wrong.
  12. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought that he meant that their bond would allow them to use the force in great measure- ripping out trees and stuff.
  13. darthparth Jedi Master

star 3
    it was Master Ikrit - and he simply said that together they are more powerful than the sum of their beings.
  14. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    I really hope Anakin makes a recovery.

Or at least we see him in 'ghost' form.
  15. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Maybe Anakin and Tahiri (this being if and when Tahiri commits suicide in Drak Journey) will both be reincarnated as evil antithesises of each other - on of them a Dark Jedi (or Darth Vong, if you like) and the other a more Vader-y Dark Jedi with lotsa mechanical parts hooked onto 'em. Who knows? Ooh! And then they could come back to the Light side and someone would say; "Apart, you could not overcome the power of the Dark Side, but together you did," and prove that little fuzzy dude right! Haha! Looks like ShinagamiWing's got it all figured out... or is in for a crushing dissapointment. Heh. who knows?
  16. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    What if Jaina goes dark and ressurects her bro to be her apprentice! Then, they steal Ben and turn him dark, kick the Vong out of the galaxy and rule the GFFA! MWHAHAHAHA

This, This is what craving for SBS does to me.
  17. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I feel you, man. I... need... that... BOOK!
  18. Ornitier Jedi Knight

star 1
    Who was Jimmy again? you people went off topic with the little Anakin thingy with a book that hasn't been released yet... I liked it better when they only did away with really minor characters once their usefulness (not real word??) dies down. *SPOILERS FOR EARLIER NOVELS* They killed off Gariel once Luke moved on five or six love interests, they killed Cray basically rather quickly since they only developed her for one novel... While it's more emotional when they kill off someone you get attachments to *spoiler again* like E'lgros or Chewie or whatever, it's evil...
  19. Rdog22 Jedi Knight

Okay heres my idea: Tahiri is gonna have a baby. Ikrit said that they would make great things.It will probably happen right before the mission, and she learns about it in DJ.
  20. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Oh, YEAH! That'd be so cool! Look, I know teen pregnancy is really sad and everything, but Tahiri has lots of rescources and friends to take care of herself and her baby. But wait, that means that Anakin would have had to do naughty little things to her... or maybe she got away with it in secret...

Leia: "ANAKIN!!!"
    Ghost Anakin: "What, mom, I'm right he-" (sees Tahiri smiling sheepishly while holding her child) "What the - Tahiri!! Um, Mom... I don't know how that happened..."
    Leia: "Sure you don't! Hmph, that's what your father said to me when I had you!"
    Tahiri: "Well, you were sleeping and I... well, I was feeling a bit, um..."
    Leia: "You are totally grounded!"
    Anakin: "Mom, I'm dead!"
    Leia: "No TV in heaven for two months, and more when I think of it! And we'll be having a long talk about this when your father gets here!"
    Anakin: "Crap."
  21. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL!!

Okay, I can't really think of Anakin "HAVING CAKE" with Tahiri.
  22. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Sadly enough, I can easily think that they'd be hopping on the good foot and doing the bad thing. It's hard to be a kid actively in love with some other kid and not to... raging hormones see to that. And c'mon, wouldn't it just be insanely romantic if they'd had just one night before they went to their probable deaths? I hope so - they deserve to have some freakin' fun, after the past two books of pain, hard work, and denial! Besides, if he's bitten the dust, I'd hate to think that she never loved again and her assets went to waste. It's an important part of life, like it or not!
  23. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Okay, sorry for that off-topic rant, there... anyway, did Anakin fade, or what? I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere - I mean, I know he's probably dead for good (bad, that is), but I'd just like to know wether or not he faded out. It's important. I once said; "Old Jedi never die... they just fade away," and I don't feel like being proven wrong.
  24. SCI_FI_NUT Jedi Knight

star 1
    spolier

no he doesn't fade, they find in a vong morge and steal the body back, it's incased in some kind of husk, but remain quite solid and dead right up to the end.
  25. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Okay! Time for another of ShinagamiWing's patented improbable, impossible, never-gonna-happen, laughable theories... oh, hell, let's make it two-for-one!

1. The Vong managed to make a copy of Anakin's body, and New Yim is even now shaping it to be the ultimate Yuuzhan Vong peon warrior...

2. a) The sack heals the sucker right back up! b) But he's tainted with Yuuzhan Vong biotech! Crap! c) The Vong tech makes his child by Tahiri a bridge between the two races, and it can use the force (or the not-force of the lambent)! And that's what Ikrit was talking about! Yay!

... nuts, huh? Now, flamethrowers are trained at my head, if anyone finds their way here...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.