main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

!!Spoilers!! Jimmy's death. . . . or not.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by stevo, Oct 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Either Darth Vong....Or even as a clone. I want Jimmy alive again!!!! :(

2. ShinagamiWing

ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 21, 2001
    Oh-oh... what if...

The Yuuzhan Vong take over the galaxy. Shimmra's right hand good-guy turned bad Anakin Solo, now Darth Vong, is forced to face his own long-lost child by the woman he loved in combat. At the last second, Anakin returns to the light and kills Shimmra, letting his son escape to meet up with his twin sister and her ex-smuggler beau, so that they can all dance with short fuzzy things. Dear god... it's a cycle, a vicious cycle, I say! Aah! Ahh! AAAH!!!

Okay, I really hope not. Move along, move along...

3. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    I think you've just stumbled on Lucas Licensing's long-term strategy...

I wish I was joking, too...

- The Imperial Ewok

4. Ornitier

Ornitier Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2000
    You peopleare way too off topic. Are you even sure he'll die? AND WHO IS JIMMY!? Sorry, but you people ignore me... I read all of the recent novels except for a few Rouge Squadron ones, and Star by Star. And whatever happened to Zekk? You said that Jimmy is Jaina's romantic interest but what of Zekk?

5. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Jimmy, Jaina's romantic interest? LOL!!!!!! Incest! Naughty Jaina! Okay, STOP if I'm spoiling anything now....

Jimmy is Anakin! He definitely dies in SbS, but I'm completely convinced he'll come back one way or another. They've got him in that husk thing, the Vong still want a Jedi-Vong, Nen Yim has yet to start her shaping, and Anakin's NAME is Anakin. Be creative. Anakin's are destined to have bad things happen to them.

6. RingoJuna

RingoJuna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2001
    Call me strange, but i'm still leaning towards Jimmy being dead deadski. Not mostly dead, but all dead.

7. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    I'd rather beleive these people's misguided rantings then belive that Jimmy's dead! And these rantings aren't misguided either!

:_| Jimmy's dead! :_|
    I didn't want to beleive it until 4 people PMed me with the same message, Jimmy's dead :_|

8. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Disco_Dark_Jeedai Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    Spoilers.......

Anakin is dead!!! Enough said! If the husk is "magical" or something, then maybe he come back, but I doubt that. He is gone, that is why the book sucked!!!

9. Jades Fire

Jades Fire Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 1998
    Jaina's going to take Jimmy's body to the planet Genesis where Jimmy will be reborn and he will be with the heroes again by "Reunion".

10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Who is Jimmy?

11. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    Bravo, please pay attention.
    SPOILER THAT WAS JUST POSTED ABOVE BUT I'LL RE-POST IT ANYWAY

Jimmy is Anakin.

Man, forget about Darth Vong, some of you seem to have visited Darth Bong. Some of this stuff is just ridiculous.

12. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Oct 19, 2001
    I see it now.......standing in the torpedo launching bay of the "Errant Venture" the Solos and Skywalkers there with their closest friends and Jedi, place Ankin's dead body into a casket and fire it away to a distant planet. A planet that was just created out of lifelessness. Then they set out to study this new planet to make it "New Coruscant" and find Anakin's casket, only to find it empty. Oooops....wrong movie here!!!

13. ShinagamiWing

Oct 21, 2001
    Karrde (in Shatner voice): "Solo... we've... foundthecakset... but there's... nobodytobefound. We have our work... cutoutforus... but we'll... tryandfindyourson."

P.S... Whoever said I was hitting the "Darth Bong"... well, I won't try and disprove you, but I will say that you've got no sense of humor. Jeez, these theories should be laughed at for what they are; cooky, semi-possible yet never-gonna happen rebirths of good 'ol Jimbo. No, not loony stuff like "Ghost Anakin and Tahiri's Baby" or "The Search for Anakin", but loopy could-bes. We know he's dead! Just let us have our fun!

14. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    This is a spoiler thread so I will post this thought..

Jimmy's body's fate is still unclear at the end of SxS. It has not been laid to rest in anyway at the end. So it is possible that some kind of vader rebuild or cloning is possible. But since his Death was felt by others of his family then I really think he is gone.

15. Jades Fire

Jades Fire Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 1998
    I know... I know... here it is...

At the very last second Anakin transferred his conciousness into one of Lando's fighting droids where he will continue to battle the Vong. One day he'll be reunited with his family after taking the body of a Jedi who no longer wants to live. Of course this means he won't be able to touch the Force again, but he'll be able to touch Tahiri again, if she'll have him. [face_laugh]

16. GS335

GS335 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2001
    Jimmy will die everyone. We should just except this, and move on. May our dear Solo friend rest in peace :(

17. Maul Brady

Maul Brady Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    *Hits head hard* D'OH!! I SHOULDNT BE READIN GSPOILERS! ARRGHh Now I HAVE to buy this book, even though I don't have no money!

Anakin's dead??? *sniff sniff* But-- but-- Han has suffered WAY too much!!

Tahiri's pregnant?? What??

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!

Hey, did anybody save the excerpt?? Cause it's out of the DR webpage.

18. GS335

GS335 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2001
    Tahiri pregnant?? I am sorry, but that rumor is false. For one thing, Tahiri is only a kid (she is 14), and it would be sick and stupid for her to have a kid at such an early age. Jimmy will die, and they will not do the deed.

God bless :)

19. Anakin_Solo73

Anakin_Solo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2001
    If Jaina is 19 in Star by Star, then Jacen is also 19.

If the twins are 19, then Anakin is 18.

If Anakin is 18, then Tahiri is 16. Not 14.

20. Anakin_Solo73

Anakin_Solo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2001
    We seem to all forget that as an unborn child, Anakin was touched by the Emperor when he tried to use the force and enter/take over his body. If he felt that as an unborn child, then he could have access to that power.

21. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Oct 19, 2001
    16 is still too young!

22. ShinagamiWing

Oct 21, 2001
    According to the NJO continuity, Anakin was 16 while Tahiri was 14... since SbS happens only around a few months later, even if either of them only racked up one more year, Anakin couldn't be 17 and Tahiri couldn't be 16... TRUST YOUR FEELINGS! YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE!!!

I mean, um, you can check Conquest and Rebirth if you don't beleive me.

23. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Oct 19, 2001
    Reguardless.......she is still too young!

24. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    due to b-days during the year, tahiri could be 16 and anakin 17 and nearly 18. Jaina and jacen ARE 19. So anakin has to at least be 17.

darth bong...heh rotfl

*lights up a "lightsaber"*

25. Cern_Stormrunner

Cern_Stormrunner Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2000
    Hey, maybe Jimmy can pull a Goku from Dragonball Z and come back with a halo and still fight...KAMEHA-MAHA!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.