!!Spoilers!! Jimmy's death. . . . or not.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by stevo, Oct 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    But they'd have to find the seven magical... oh, nevermind...
  2. Maul Brady Jedi Master

star 4
    LOLOL!

A "lightsaber"!! HHhaha ohh, that cracked me up...

A 10 year-old Anakin having sex, and IM Not?? That's just not fair! Therefore, I do not accept this union!

Excuse me, that lightsaber joke's still on me! hehehe
  3. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    If you want real "bongsaber" jokes, watch Jay and Silent Bob Strkie Back. They even have a bongsaber fight with Mark Hammil in it!
  4. LanceJade Jedi Master

star 4
    So we all know Jimmy's dead. Fine. But Tahiri with child? Not a chance. :)
  5. Tahiri Jedi Master

star 4
    Pfff...I know Anakin dies, no one needs to confirm it, but I'm full of hope that he might come back somehow. There are many possibilities to this, and I wouldn't really count out the possibility. I'm not going to stop hoping until they get him out of that husk thing and have a huge burial ceremony in which they burn his body to ashes in a pyre in respect to his status and accomplishments as a Jedi ;)

And I really don't think he would/should get Tahiri pregnant, although it'd be really funny to read everyone's reactions:

Anakin: "Everyone, I have an announcement to make...I got Tahiri pregnant!"
    Luke: *in shock* "...."
    Leia: *furious* "You did WHAT?"
    Jacen: *skeptical* "You had sex before *me*?"
    Jaina: *thinks* now it's Jags turn with me!
    Lastly....
    Han: *proud* "That's my son!"

[face_laugh] Ah well...I really doubt that would ever happen in Star Wars ^^() But I like the Goku idea! 'Cept without the seven magical dragonballs... :D
  6. ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Diss not the power of Li Shen-Long! You get nothing without the balls!

Um, right. Anyway, I wish he HAD knocked her up. That way, a little part of Ani would live on with us forever! And don't give me this crap about Tahiri being too young; she's a Jedi girl and has lots of friends and rescources and support and crap to take care of a child if she had one. Same goes for Jaina. In fact, EVERYBODY should be having babies! C'mon, Leia, you still have a few left in ya! Take a cue from Mara; we need more Jedi to replace all these dying ones.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.