main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW SPOILERS Terminator Salvation

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Ki-Bara-Mundi, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    CGI naked Arnold Schwarzenegger turns up for a fight scene and John Connor gets stabbed through the heart, but he gets a new one from half-man half-machine Marcus Wright (lucky he's a perfect donor!).

2. Scoot

Scoot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2002
    Heres a spoiler: it sucked.

3. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 1998
    Ahh yes. The war against the machines set in the future.

I wish someone had invited the terminators to this war... there was a total of 5 (from recollection) moving terminators in the damn movie.

Where's my friggin' laser beams?!

4. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002

Maybe we get lasers in the next two planned sequels when the T-800 becomes a dominate foot soldier? (Guessing about that as the previous films had multiple ones.)

Or we could just wait for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen and pretend it 'is' Terminator.

EDIT: Notice how there is a 'naked' theme/element going on in these Spoiler threads/films?

5. Scoot

Scoot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2002
    I think my biggest problem was the lack of fear, and humanity. I didn't feel that the characters were threatened by Skynet and the character who showed the most emotion was a machine.

6. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Maybe that was done on purpose to portray a twisted message that humans have become machines and the machines are more human and that the Resistance are the villians.....

Or maybe not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.