main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Spoilers: The Whole Enchilada

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Old-Jedi, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    Check it out only if you must know everything before the movie comes out. WARNING this is what you think it is, in it's entirety, at least until the site is forced to bring it down.

Script

Happy ultimate spoiler ;)

2. DonnovanSunrider

DonnovanSunrider Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    There are a number of areas where we know the film will be different, but I think it's pretty close to the final product.

This is gonna be a great story to watch play out.

3. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Saved it, but will only peek...there are several key scenes of which I want to be in the dark dialogue-and-visual-wise...

4. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    I read it all (including some stuff that was "missing")... I'd been avoiding spoilers (I knew of photos/characters but no plots), but I broke down and started peeking here and there and finally last night read the whole thing... I'll still enjoy the movie tons, I'm sure :D It's hard to resist reading, tho'.. LOL!

5. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Gave in you did, Cynth.. :D

6. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Yes I did, Sithster.. LMAO!!! :) So did Chris :D

7. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Just browsing AICN and they have a picture of a make-up test for an Episode III Obi-Wan. Looks like the "two years between II and III" wasn't right afterall. Very cool if it's real, though.

Anyway, although Harry isn't always that accurate, it's pretty obvious he's seen Episode II, and he had this to say about the script that's out there right now:

BTW, there is a 'draft' of the ATTACK OF THE CLONES drifting around online at the moment. Do not read this and judge and anticipate this as being the film coming soon to a theater near you. THere are MASSIVE differences. Action scenes that are not included in that draft, character moments, tons of dialogue... Basically it has the structure right, and sometimes the scenes are exact, but there seems to be great amounts of 'filler' that just isn't anywhere near the final film. ANYWHERE NEAR.

8. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Oh definitely.. I didn't feel too bad reading any spoilers/script because I'll throw them all out of my mind the minute I go to the theater to watch the movie (whether they're dead-on, not, or missing a lot of info). I can't wait to see it tho'! It's hard to believe this much time has passed since EP I :eek: I'm SO ready for another SW movie :D

I'm lookin' forward to it!! :) Woo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.