main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL SPOILERS!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU THINK OF EPISODE 3

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by yoda1248, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHATJEDI67

PHATJEDI67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    couldn't agree with you more. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that Ian McDirmid should receive some oscar consideration. But you know how fickle Hollywood is when it comes to Sci-Fi movies (outside the special effects dept). We'll see.....

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    hey, Matt, I'm sorry but I have to say this "THE IMPERIAL GUARDS GOT PUNKED BY A LITTLE DUDE" JAJAJAJAJAJA.
    nothing but love for you Matt.

3. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Didn't even get a chance to ready their weapons! They were royally pwned by someone 4x smaller than them.

4. Ibanez343

Ibanez343 Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2005
    Yea, it's been like 8 days and I am still in awe. It was crazy, deffinatly the most intense cinimatic experiance ever! I didn't say a word untill we got in the car. My fav parts were, the opening space battle (I <3 the space battles), the part where the 10 year old Jedi kicked some trooper butt, and of course the Obi-Wan vs. Ani.. Darth Vader battle. Jar Jar was still in the movie too long, and I didn't like the fact that 3 members of the Jedi council died in like 2 seconds. But overall I think George (And the acters) did a great job of conveying the story. Sry for the long rambly post, lol.

5. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    I read on the 501st website that that 10 year old was Uncle George's son.

TR-1741

6. jedi_rogue_88

jedi_rogue_88 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    well guys, i was looking through some of the older posts earlyer today and i thought that i could help out with the one about shaak ti. sorry joshua, but she does die. it was another great death that george edited out of the film... :(

according to wikipedia.com:

"she died later in revenge of the sith at the hands of darth vader sent by palpatine to neutralize the jedi order when vader cut off her head and then separated her body from her legs while she was meditating."

it's a very gruesome thought. i guess that's why it was edited out of the film. i found a picture, from the set, of her meditating with anakin behind her. i was going to post it with this, but i've already spent too long trying to figure out how to do it and nothing i've tried is working. oh, well. i'll e-mail the picture if anybody wants to see it.

7. Droid-Master

Droid-Master Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    I totaly forgot about seeing that pict OMG your rite, she does die NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

8. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Yea, just look how limited LoTR was at the oscars. It would've taken that would show by storm. And don't even get me started on Sean Penn wining over Elijah Wood...

>Steve

9. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    Yea, just look how limited LoTR was at the oscars. It would've taken that would show by storm. And don't even get me started on Sean Penn wining over Elijah Wood...

Yeah, those LOTR movies did HORRIBLE at the Oscars. :p

10. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    about shaak ti-if you would like to see what happened to shaak ti play the lego:star wars game.near the end obi one sees a holo vid showing anakin sliing shaak ti.the hardest part for me was watching aayla secura die.shes so cute *sobs* anyways after seeing the movies an 8th time i saw GEORGE LUCAS-WHOOT WHOOT.SCORE FOR VOSSK OH YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH.it IS during the opera scene.about the second time you see the booth next the anakin and the chancellar.look closely and you will see a 2 blue human figures.they are blurry BUT IT IS GEORGE LUCAS AND IS WIFE.aint i just the best :D

11. Droid-Master

Droid-Master Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    Droid-Master starts the slow clap for Vossk as the others join in... good goin eagle eye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.