main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Spoilers

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabacc, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    SuperShadow is repeatedly debunked and laughed at by posters and mods alike in the 3SA forum, so I guess take everything you see there with a grain of salt. Apparently, he likes to change foilers to real spoilers after the real ones hit other sites, including 3SA.

L8r

2. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Good to see another perspective- so what exactly is 3SA? If I've known before, I've forgotten.

3. RogueScribner

Jan 17, 2004
    3SA = Episode 3 Spoilers Allowed forum here at the JC.

L8r

4. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    Geez. How did I not know that? So what does L8r mean? kidding. this time. :)

5. JediRecon

JediRecon Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2002
    Do not ever, ever!!! believe ANYTHING you read on Supershadow.com That guy has been around at least since before episode II. It's a fraud and it tricks tons of people all the time. Every spoiler, exclusive, and fact on that site is made up, not exclusive, or simply not true. It's a huge sham.

6. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    Hmm. Well, that's 3 times more than I knew about it before. I was very suspicious of the plot summary by George Lucas- so SS must play pretty fast and loose with his facts. Thanks for the perspective.

Anyone know of anything like the "Scriptment" of Episode II that was out there about 3 years ago (before the dark times, before the Empire)? Has anyone compiled something similar for this episode?

7. RogueScribner

Jan 17, 2004
  8. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    Thanks for that. Seems like a pretty good link. I like and would like to see this idea they suggest. The last time we see Obi-Wan should have him walking off and raising his hood, so that the next time we see him (in e4, transitioning between actors) Guinness pulls his hood down.

9. RogueScribner

Jan 17, 2004
    Hey, could one of the spoiled Hyperspace members among us do me a favor and check the web cam at this mark: 8/25/04 - 16:21:40? I'm curious to know how intense that scene looks.

I'm not going to describe the scene here since that would constitute a big spoiler for the movie, so if you haven't been gobbling up everything in Hyperspace anyway, I'd avoid looking.

If you're still curious, I'll say that the scene is related to Padme's death. That is all.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.