main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Spokantina Silverwood END OF SUMMER BASH!!! o.O

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Sorry I'm posting this a bit late... We've been discussing it for a while now, but it's time to take action!!! This Saturday is the Spokantina's END OF SUMMER BASH!!! at Silverwood Theme Park in Athol, Idaho. We'll be getting a discounted group ticket rate, so the more people that come, the less money it costs. Everyone is invited, even people who are not in the group, if you know someone who'd like the discounted price, bring them along; they don't necessarily have to hang out with the group, but they can help us get the reduced cost! the price will be roughly $24 if we get enough people. Please sign up here or phone Eledaia for more info. Sorry for the late notice, but I think everyone's been a bit busy lately :D Anyway, please post here if you plan on attending, and how many people total you'll be bringing. Thanks!

2. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    Yeahhhh! Yet another thing that I cannot attend. I am going to Seattle this weekend... been planning it a while since nothing else was going on.

Have fun, only suggestion I would have made would have been to make it a weekday... lines are going to suck royally on Saturday.

Anybody need anything in the Seattle area?

Nick

3. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    im wondering what time we should get there? really early and wait forever in line or later in the day when things calm down a bit? Also if its raining that day (i hope not) i doubt i will be able to make it. me and the rain dont mix well.

4. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I doubt it will rain. All the forecasts I've seen call for sunny weather. As for time, I'll try and find out from Kelli when she wants everyone to show up.

5. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, I talked with Kelli and I checked the Silverwood Website, and they open at 11 on Saturday, so we'll shoot for being there around 9am. If anyone needs directions, call me at (208) 691-7650. Also, PLEASE, PLEASE, post here today or tomorrow so that we know how many tickets to buy! Let us know how many people you'll be bringing. Thanks!

6. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    I think that Noelle and I are in. { don't worry, we'll see about keeping our distance :) }

I will need directions. Though, since I'm supposed to be meeting up with at least two of you (John/money and Casey/patterns) on Friday (what time?) that should be easily handled.

Who all is going?

7. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, I just talked to casey and he's got 7 adults and 2 kids. I plan on Myself and possibly my bro. There's Kelli and Amy, Alfredo and Noelle, maybe Steve, maybe Erich. That's a total of 17 so we can at least get the 15 person group discount. w00t. Anyway, there's still time for you to sign up!

8. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    ok so thats $6 off per person if we get 15 people. if we dont get all 15 then this is going to really suck on my budget. oh well i guess. john i will be in touch with you friday night or sat morning with all the details. as far as i know there will be 2 people in my group to get a few tickets from you early morning. then the rest kindof trickle in as the day goes by. still no specific times yet. ill call. Either way ill see you all tomorrow!

9. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    I have me, Amy is iffy and anywhere from 2-4 junior high boys...:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.