Spokantina Website

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by JarusSarn, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Agreed Daramin, I'm going to redo that page when I get the chance, The problem is that some people have long names, and some people have long Icons... I just need to do the scaling right...
  2. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I posted my own "profile" in the members section on the website, just so you all can see how it will work, just go to the members section, and click on my Icon. Let me know what you think.
  3. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Short,simple, to the point, your profile is excellent.
    Still not completely sold on the new format
  4. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Excuse me, Mr. Webmaster, but the site appears to be having technical difficulties. Could you check it and make sure it's not just me?
    Thanks
  5. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    working fine, just checked it...
  6. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Good. I just checked it and it loaded up. Before it wouldn't; it would just sit on a black screen forever.
    Probably a server issue
  7. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, Bloomsday pictures are up, though I don't think I received them all... go check them out!
  8. TK-3374 Jedi Knight

star 1
    the link to the gallery is down
  9. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    Jarus, on the main index link to the gallery, it is calling for "gallery.html" which doesnt work. If you click on info, then the gallery image, it correctly links to "/gallery/"
  10. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, i noticed that the other night, I'd fix it, but it's all on my comp at work, and I'm currently working at a different comp... i'm temporarily filling in for someone, which means I dont' have access to my comp, but I will again on the 16th... so I'll fix it then, thanks for pointing it out.
  11. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm back at my desk!!! The main page links are fixed... Today I'll also be disabling all the links on the members page until I can build it properly... And I'll be anticipating lots of photos to be sent to interestingjohn@hotmail.com... I'll keep you all posted.
  12. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    btw, I like the slight change in the banner and side. Good work.
  13. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    haha, caught that did you? I didn't expect anyone to notice quite this soon! haha, well, I thought the other one was starting to get stagnant, and old and boring, so I changed it up, this one's more clean looking and it's got a few familiar faces in it :D Hope you guys like it!

PS - If you really hate it, I saved the old one :p
  14. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    One more small tweak... :D
  15. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    It's been three minutes already, and I don't see the tweak, come on!
  16. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    Also, I didn't notice before, but I can only see as far as luke to the right. I have an emac running its highest res, firefox full screen. I didn't know about the bith until I view the image on its own. Not a big loss, but it is unused graphics that did a great job on.
  17. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, that's mostly just filler, and the part I added was just the black bars on the top banner...
  18. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, new banner. =D=
    I like it, especially the Han and Chewie addition.
  19. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    oooooo

Actually, it does make it ever so slightly better.

Excellent tweaks.

I still don't like the website as flash tho. It doesn't work in firefox for me.
  20. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    works fine in firefox for me... hmm...

Oh, remember everyone, send a PM to me with your profile info like I posted on page 1, so that I can get the members section up and runing. Thanks.

Edit: I just realized that this forum skin matches the website better :D *JarusSarn pats himself on the back*
  21. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    I figured out my problem. I have the adblock extension, and the "obj-tab" was checked. Aparently it has a conflict with the flash and other plugin media that it is supposed to help with on websites. Soooooo nevermind Jaurus! Your the man!
  22. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, 9 images added to the ROTS premiere gallery page, keep em coming! :D

You may want to send them to interestingjohn@hotmail.com instead of webmaster@thespokantina.com, since my hotmail account is easier for me to access, and it has TONS more storage space, thanks.
  23. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
  24. Jordi-WanKenobi20 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok there was like 50 bajillion pics taken by us at the premiere I would like to ask where are they?
  25. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm waiting for people to upload them or email them too me, until then it's out of my hands... sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.