main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spore

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by TheDRiZZLe, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDRiZZLe

TheDRiZZLe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    For those who do not know, Spore is an an open ended evolutionary based game that has been in developement for years. Just search for Spore on a search engine or video site and you should be able to find videos of demoes that have been done.

Basically you start at the cellular level and evolve your character from there by at first just eating and suriviving predators, but by then evolving and adding your own aspects like weapons, arms, legs, mouths etc...and later on by finding a mate as well. As you go on it moves onto the tribal level and begins to turn into a civilation game where you build up your village into an eventual city, building and designing your own buildings and tanks and aircract, and then eventually you can explore the entire galaxy.

It will supposedly be linked with everyone in a matter of fashion, you won't play online against other peeople, but you will have access to their content, ie: animals they have designed themselves, vehicles they have designed etc...to populate your own worlds.

I was kind of surprised there was no thread for this game here that I could find, so I thought I would go ahead and make one to see what everyone else thought about this game.

Spore's current release date is September 14th I believe. Supposedly it is being develpoed for the 360, PS3 and the PC.

Aragorn edit: Redirecting to this thread. Doing this as it's the one with the most posts I've found. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.