main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spouses Get Together

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Grand Moff Touch, Jan 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Moff Touch

Grand Moff Touch Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 1999
    Has anybody planned a gathering for the spouses so they can complain about how much we drive them crazy with SW?

My wife would probably love to chair the meeting!

Anybody else think this is a good idea?

2. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    That's a great Idea. I am still trying to talk mine into coming along. Maybe this would help.

3. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    If my wife were going along, I'm sure would co-chair the event. She can only handle so much Star Wars. That weekend she & our daughter are flying out to Denver to see her folks. I'm sure they'll have fun, but not nearly as much fun as us SW geeks!

4. Grand Moff Touch

Grand Moff Touch Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 1999
    Well, for my wife, it's a love-hate thing. She likes SW and is looking forward to AOTC. She just doesn't like it as much as I do.

Of course, as payback we are stopping at the Longaberger complex when we move in May.

5. caliman

caliman Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2000
    I've got you all beat. Though we aren't married yet..sssshhh. My girlfriend loves Star Wars almost as much as I do. She's gone so far as to make and wear the slave leia costume at a huge halloween party. Also she has donned the standard Leia costume 2 other times. She quotes the films, and she uses it in class when she teaches. We're going and both are excited (except for the cost of course). My best friend (who claims to love SW as much as I do) isn't even going. Supposedly he has other obligations, like to his pregnant wife and his daughter. What a jerk.

Just a note though. I think she likes it so much because she knows I love it. Which makes me happy that I've found someone that can actually attempt to understand me. See you guys there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.