spreading the rumor

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by MonaLeia, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I heard tell on the convention boards that some "solid source" has said the CIII will be at the end of April in Indianapolis.

Thoughts?
  2. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    At the end of April 2005, right? Having it there again doesn't surprise me. It would've been nice to have it closer, in Boston, but oh well. I like road trips. :)
  4. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
  5. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Driving?

ehh I'll settle for the flight out there thank you very much. Although I wish it were here on the east coast.
  6. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I wish it were on the east coast too but April does take it out of the final exam schedule! Whoo! The only thing is I'm not sure I can take days off from student teaching... I'll have to figure it out cause I wanna go! Any of you got room for one more in a hotel room? :p
  7. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll room with you Lisa! Assuming I can go, that is. I'll do everything I can to make it possible! :)
  8. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    Woohoo! Same goes for me, of course, considering that after my trip this summer my bank account is going to be in the negative end of the spectrum... Well, I plan to work two jobs this summer so hopefully I won't drop dead!
  9. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    You still have a little over a year to save up :)
  10. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    i've already vowed not to go, sorry guys ;)

spoiler free for episode three, i am
  11. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I can't believe you'd miss it for that!! Gah! I am spoiler free too but I feel like it'd be a crime to miss the last Celebration specially since I didn't go to the other two...

Come on, it'd be fun! Just think, both Roseanna and I will be legal, hehe.
  12. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    oh my word, then i'd really better not go! :p j/k

i've heard varying things about the spoilers there, but i just don't think i'd want to run the risk. i really want to savor this last episode, i mean it's the last episode. i want to watch it with no knowledge of what i'm going into, kind of like when i did when i was 4 and watched star wars for the first time.
  13. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    But but but you get to see real costumes! As in real life right there in front of you from the movie costumes! *drools* Ahem.

I know the whole you have to follow your own path stuff (yeah, I'm a geek) but but but I still think it would be fun!
  14. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I new that someone was gonna respond to that one. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner.
  16. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    *smacks Tony*

You are not the Rhode Squadron lush!

17. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
  18. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I new that someone was gonna respond to that one. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner.

LOL :p
  19. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Carrie: If you stay out of any of the events you should stay pretty spoiler free. Of course there will likely be people wearing costumes based on any images Uncle George makes public.
    But for me, that's not spoilerish. We saw a few Zams, Jangos, Clones and even one Dooku at C2. And some actual costumes/props from AOTC. Didn't ruin a thing for me, but that's me.
    One of the coolest parts was seeing a 5 minute montage they threw together on a digital projector :) Something you can avoid if you want.
    Plus, where else could you meet/get autogrpahs from sooo many people at once? It's almost worth it just for that!
  20. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    dex, i don't want to know any characters or anything. i want to go in fresh. i have no desire to go to C3. autographs are way too overpriced for such an impersonal thing.
  21. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, best of luck to you working at Hasbro and all! LOL =P
    I see you're not going no matter what, but for those considering it...
    For the most part, it's not just "Here's my $15, gimme an autograph." Most of the celebs don't have long lines and even some that do (Warwick Davis) have no problems chatting with you for a few minutes. You can usually get some good behind the scenes stories and it gives you a chance to get definitive answers to your questions.
    I was able to confirm with John Hollis (Lobot) that there was a scene filmed where he was dead.
    And if you want to see some pics from C2, CLICK (shameless photo site plug)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.