Beyond Spring Break: Jedi Beach Party (Cast of FOTJ, OCs)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Revanfan1, Jan 22, 2014.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Revanfan1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Warning: This fanfic contains lots of hot Jedi of both genders clad in swimwear. Though I will try to be fair to both genders, I will likely focus on the female aspect of it more, being a male and all. I'm only human. This will be a multi-part story, but they will not be "chapters" per se, since this story doesn't really have a...plot...it's just a lot of sexy stuff happening at the same time. Enjoy! :p

The beaches of Spira were well-known across the galaxy for their amazing views, and during spring break thousands of schools across the galaxy tried to get reservations for their own private stretch of beach. This year, the Jedi Academy got a stretch, and Ben Skywalker was enjoying it more than he'd ever enjoyed anything before.

Clad in orange swim trunks, Ben walked out onto the beach beside his girlfriend, Seha Dorvald, who was clad in a black-and-yellow string bikini that showed off her alluring body. Glancing around the beach, Ben saw a situation he never thought he'd see: Jedi, even high-ranking Masters, enjoying some mindless fun.

Kyp Durron was wearing a purple swimsuit and Octa Ramis and Kirana Ti were practically drooling all over his abs. Kyp didn't seem to mind, since Octa and Kirana were in bikinis. Kyle Katarn was drawing his fair share of gapes, but that was all he got–his wife, Jan, gave glares to anyone who came closer. Corran and Mirax Horn, clad in matching green swimsuits, reclined on beach towels and flirted playfully with each other.

The only thing that disturbed Ben was the attention his dad, Luke Skywalker, was getting. Admittedly, for sixty-five, he had an amazing body, kept that way by near-constant fighting for his life. He'd been getting a little lax after Mara's death–Ben felt a pang of sadness at the thought–but since the Lost Tribe of the Sith had come out of hiding, Luke had fought so many Sith that he was in better shape than he'd been since he was fifty. The older female Knights–Klin-Fa Gi, Vaala Razelle, Rachi Sitra–were admiring him from afar, and some of the younger women–Turi Altamik, Tiu Zax, Aimee Solusar–were practically doting on him.

"Come on, Ben," Seha said, "let's go find a place to sunbathe."

Ben turned his attention away from his dad and nodded to her. Seha walked to a relatively empty spot on the beach and set up her chair. Ben set his up beside her, and they sat there together, holding hands. Seha put on a pair of sunglasses, pulled out her datapad, and started reading a novel. Ben just closed his eyes and relaxed.

Luke sighed wearily as he tried to meditate. Ever since he'd come down here to the beach, he'd been barraged nonstop by students asking him simple questions, questions that even a low-level Knight could've answered. He was slightly perplexed by it, and somewhat annoyed, although he tried to hide that.

He glanced over to see Jaina and Jag walking onto the beach, arm in arm. He smiled. His niece and her husband deserved a break; as Sword of the Jedi, Jaina never let herself relax for even a few moments. Now Luke had forced her hand–this vacation was as much for her sake as it was for anyone else's.

"Hi, Uncle Luke," Jaina said, sitting down.

Luke glanced at her. "Hello, Jaina. How are you?"

"Pretty good," Jaina admitted. "I thought I'd hate vacation, but, uh..." she grinned, "Jag and I got some 'alone-time' in the hotel last night, so I'm relaxed now."

Luke chuckled, but he was distracted by the thought, Mara should be here. Followed by, So should Jacen. And Anakin. He knew Jacen had fallen to the dark side in an attempt to protect the galaxy from a dark vision he'd seen, only to accidentally cause the vision to happen. Jacen had never been evil, not truly–just misled, and too selfless, if that were possible. And Mara...oh, his Mara. Why did she have to die? Why did Caedus have to–?

"I'm sorry, Uncle Luke," Jaina said softly.

Luke forced a smile. "It's okay, Jaina. We're here to forget our troubles; I should try to meditate."

Jaina nodded. She stood and walked over to where Jag stood with Jaden Korr, Avinoam Arelis, and some of the other male Jedi, shooting holographic birds out of the sky with training blasters. Luke watched her go and sighed contentedly. At least she had a good life. Her and Ben and Allana. That was all that mattered to him.

Ben's eyes popped open as someone stood right in their sunlight. Wincing, he looked up. It was Sanola Ti, Kirana Ti's niece. She was clad in a bikini that appeared to be made of some type of lizard skin.

"What's up, Sanola?" he asked.

"I'm here for Seha," she responded.

Seha looked up. "Why?"

"There's a wet t-shirt contest starting!" she said. "I thought you'd like to enter."

The thought of Seha in a soaking-wet white t-shirt made Ben grin. He patted her on the arm.

"You heard her, Seha!" he said with a grin. "She thought you'd like to enter."

Seha rolled her eyes, but then smiled. "Sounds like fun. I'm in."

She jumped up and followed Sanola away to prepare for the contest. Still grinning, Ben stood and walked over to the lifeguard house where the contest would take place. Oh, this is going to be good...
  2. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    [face_dancing] [face_mischief] Fun -- just plain fun! Glad Jaina and Jag especially can unwind. ;)

Mara really, really needs to be there too! :( And yes, for the record, I'm in with the other Kyp-droolers [face_laugh] (Thanks to Ceillean) [face_love] !!!
    Last edited by Nyota's Heart, Jan 22, 2014
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  3. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4
    I like that snippet about Luke, his existence is definitely bitter sweet at this point. :(
    Nyota's Heart and Revanfan1 like this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Love it to see all the Jedi happy and enjoying free time together.
    Revanfan1 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  5. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    With the body like this you would admire the man also. :p
    [IMG]
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Jan 22, 2014
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  6. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    It's kind of funny not too long ago one of my sisters and I were discussing how our father hasn't changed too much physically since he was 19-21/22. The only major change is that his really dark brown hair has thinned and has grey in it. But he has the same hairstyle, same kind of glasses he's gotten a little heavier but he looks more or less like he did when he graduated from high school. At least one member of his graduating class has put on a LOT of weight.

I doubt that Luke or a few others will be pleased about the t-shirt wetting contest.
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  7. Revanfan1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks for the comments, everyone! Misty, I'm sure Luke wouldn't be pleased...if he finds out. No one says he has to. ;)

Ben stood eagerly waiting for the contestants–especially Seha–to come out on stage. Eventually they did. Each of them–five in all–had on black short shorts and tight white, sleeveless, midriff-baring t-shirts. He grinned as he saw Seha, who had her red hair up in a cute ponytail that would keep it from covering up...what the audience wanted to see.

Ben looked around. The other people gathered around the stage were all Jedi, as well, most of them apprentices but Ben saw a few Knights, too. They all looked like they were ready to explode with the anticipation of seeing the girls. But Ben only had eyes for Seha.

"Up first," said the announcer, "Master Skywalker's aide herself, the feisty redhead Seha Dorvald!"

Seha pranced up on stage, acting in a manner Ben had never seen before. He liked it. She had one of those I'm totes just a pretty face expressions, and she held up her arms in the air, waving her hands to accept the cheers from the men in the audience. Ben cheered as loud as the others did. The announcer told Seha's size–a modest B cup, but not too small–and began to pour water over her shirt.

The shirt began to cling to her breasts, revealing that she most definitely had taken off her bikini before putting on the shirt, and she was not wearing a bra. Ben felt his heart rate accelerate far beyond its usual pace, and he lost control; he blushed when he looked down and realized that his swim trunks didn't hide his excitement very well. But then he realized that neither did the men around him try to hide it very hard, either. So he let go.

"Whoo, Seha!" he shouted. "Yahoo!"

The water continued to splash around her, gluing the shirt to her breasts to the point that it was as if she wasn't wearing a shirt at all. Ben was practically jumping up and down in excitement. Seha continued to gesture for cheers, her expression a classic mix of false shock and inviting pleasure at having her breasts seen.

She left the stage and Ben was a little disappointed. Still, she had poured her heart and soul into the performance, and from the gazes of several of the Jedi around him, Ben knew that she had made every single person in the audience want her. Ben didn't know how this contest could get any better; for him it was already over.

But then, Sanola Ti came out on stage.

Her breasts were bigger than Seha's, a C cup, still not extravagantly big, but nothing to turn your nose up at, either. Not only were her breasts bigger, but she wore the same size shirt that Seha had, meaning that it already clung seductively to her chest. When the announcer began to pour water over her chest, Ben couldn't help himself–he cheered along with the rest of the male audience. He didn't get quite as into it as he had with Seha–Sanola wasn't his girlfriend, after all–but he still didn't bother to hide just how excited he was.

The water splashed over Sanola's chest and the girl flashed a grin that would've melted the heart of a Hutt. The white shirt actually clung so tightly to her that she would need to wait for it to dry to remove it. She got the same number of cheers that Seha got, but Seha had sold it more. That made Ben smile; his girlfriend knew how to perform.

Sanola walked up on stage and the first Zeltron twin, Mayah, took her place. Mayah had D-cup breasts, which were stunningly large for a 17-year-old, but surprisingly, unlike Sanola she was wearing a shirt her size, not smaller. Unusual for a Zeltron; they usually wanted to maximize their sensuality. Ben shrugged mentally. Oh, well. He might as well enjoy the show.

Enjoy it he did. Mayah gave it her all, but despite her larger breasts, she couldn't outperform Seha. The male audience soaked it up, though, and so did Ben. Mayah, required more water to make her breasts appear, due to her red skin color, but she made it work nonetheless. She got sufficiently excited responses, and left the stage.

The next contestant was Mayah's twin, Ni'aa. Like Mayah, she had D-cup breasts, but unlike Mayah she did wear a smaller shirt. And she seemed to have something her sister didn't–even though Mayah was seductive as a Zeltron should be, Ni'aa went above and beyond. She was amazing. Ben got caught up in the excitement and roared approval, but he still didn't feel as excited as he had with Seha's performances. He doubted he would.

The next contestant proved him dead wrong.

Jysella Horn, ten years older than Ben, had astonishingly big double-D cup breasts, and to go with it she had worn a Seha-sized shirt. So small was the shirt that it barely even pulled down to the lowest points of her breasts. Jysella exhibited all of Seha's attitude–flirtation, exuberance, an airhead-pretty face expression–and she had the physical attributes to go with it.

Prancing around on stage with the sexuality of a Zeltron and a Twi'lek combined, Jysella did not get cheers–because every man in the audience was gaping at her, unable to speak, let alone cheer. That included Ben. Then the announcer poured the water over Jysella's unbelievably large breasts, letting the tiny shirt soak the water up. Since it shrunk slightly with the water, it not only clung to her, but it also revealed the lower parts of her breasts completely.

The shirt was plastered all over her, making her chest appear not only naked but gloriously naked, and she gave that shocked/pleased expression Seha had, but with her chestnut-shaped brown eyes, the expression was so...so sexy...that Ben found his hand involuntarily wandering down towards his trunks. Blushing, he pulled his hand back, and instead hooted, hollered, and jumped up and down excitedly like he had with Seha's performance.

Unsurprisingly, the judges announced that Jysella took the victory with flying colors. Jysella came back on stage, paraded around in her soaked t-shirt one more time, took a bow, and then left. Ben could feel his own eyes sparkling and he knew his physical excitement was extremely visible, so he went over to a cooler and knelt, pulling out a fizzade. He popped the seal and stood. When he turned around, Jysella was standing right behind him.

She was still clad in that soaking wet t-shirt, leaving Ben with a simultaneously exciting and embarrassing view of her for-all-purposes naked breasts. He tried to look at her face but his eyes stayed glued to her chest. Force, her boobs are huge! he thought. His eyes shot back up to her face.

"Uh...congratulations, Jysella," he said.

She grinned. "Is that your way of saying 'you have awesome tits, Jysella'?"

Ben chuckled. "Well...yeah."

"Thanks. All natural, in case you were wondering. When I was fifteen I wanted to get implants but my parents wouldn't let me. Now I'm kind of glad because...well...you know."

"Well, I wasn't wondering, but...that's good to know."

He realized that Seha would have a cow if she saw him talking to Jysella in such a manner, but when he glanced over Jysella's shoulder, he saw that Seha–also still clad in her soaking white t-shirt–was talking to a "new friend" of her own, a blonde-haired male apprentice named Aron Fearbeamer. Ben felt a flush of jealousy before he remembered that he was talking to Jysella.

"So Jysella," he started.

"Sella," she interrupted. "Everyone calls me Sella."

"Uh, right. Sella. Do you want something to drink? You look parched." He looked down at her breasts and realized how stupid a statement that had been. "Oh, sorry."

Jysella laughed. "Yeah, Ben, I'd love something to drink, thanks."

Seha giggled at Aron. He was impressively fit, her age, toned abs, awesome biceps, and sandy blonde hair that was absolutely killer. Not only that, but he was polite, sweet, and he had not made one comment about her breasts yet.

"Aw, thanks, Aron," she said as he complimented her 'beautiful red hair.'

"Think nothing of it," he said in a fabulous accent.

Seha looked away from his face for a moment...and then saw Ben standing a few meters away, talking to Jysella. Who still had her wet t-shirt on over her atrociously large chest. Anger started to burn into her gut, but then she realized that she was still wearing a wet t-shirt, too. So, she quickly poured giddy, girlish pleasure into the Force for Ben to sense, and threw her wet body onto Aron's gripping him in a hug.

"You're so sweet," she said with a grin.

"Thank you," Aron replied in surprise.

Ben disengaged from Jysella then and walked over to Seha. Seha let go of Aron, straightened her shirt–the hug had pushed it down so much that she almost had been naked–and threw Ben a flirty and sexual smile.

"See me in the contest?" she purred.

"Sure did," Ben said nonchalantly. "I also saw you hugging this guy."

She shrugged as if it were nothing. "Aron's so sweet. He hasn't stopped complimenting me."

"Yeah, because your shirt is plastered to your breasts," Ben replied sarcastically.

"I'll have you know, he hasn't said one thing about my breasts yet."

"Give it time." Ben rolled his eyes.

She huffed. "Well, you're one to talk, over there with Miss Big Boobs Horn."

"Oh, please! She walked up to me! Wait, are you jealous?"

"Of course not, Ben. Jysella is way out of your league."

Ben scowled. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

"Fine, then! Have a party with your blonde Beach King! See if I care."

He stormed off to rejoin Jysella. Seha scowled at his back and decided to do just that. Wrapping her arm around Aron's neck, she dragged him away to the place she and Ben had sat just before the contest. Ben wouldn't win this one, Seha determined with a scowl. Oh, no. He'd cave. Definitely.
  8. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Oooh, whee! Both of them are in a righteous snit! Hmmm. Looking forward to the making-up mush. ;)
    windu4 and Revanfan1 like this.
  9. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay...I have a feeling Luke and Corran are going to be livid when they find out about this.
    windu4, Nyota's Heart and Revanfan1 like this.
  10. Anakin Solo Revanchist Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Ooohh, I see trouble on the horizon for some people :p Great writing @Revanfan1 as always :)
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  11. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4

I think we should post a poll on how many times Corran would bring back Ben from the dead only to kill him again if he overheard his conversation with Jysella.
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  12. Revanfan1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Aw, come on, Jysella instigated the conversation, remember? I think we should post a poll on how long Sella, even though she's twenty-eight, would be grounded for having this conversation. ;)
    windu4 likes this.
  13. Revanfan1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Luke sighed as he sensed another presence approaching him. Another female, young presence. Why the kriff was this happening to him? He did not open his eyes until she was standing right in front of him, but he already knew who it was. He looked up and forced a smile.

"Aimee," he said. "Can I help you?"

Aimee Solusar, clad in a striped white and blue bikini, sat down in front of Luke.

"So Master Skywalker," she said, "can I, like, meditate with you?"

That surprised Luke. No one else had wanted to meditate with him. They'd all been more interested in wave-skimming, shooting the holo-birds, or sunbathing. Aimee was the first one who'd shown any interest in meditating. On the beach. On spring break. Why would a teenage girl, of all people, want that? He shrugged mentally.

"Sure," he said.

Grinning, she moved over beside him, assumed a cross-legged position, and began to meditate. Luke was about to close his eyes when he sensed a massive roiling of emotions coming from down the beach. First, intense pleasure, then anger and jealousy. He frowned. What was going on? He shook his head. I'm on vacation. Whatever it is will be fine as long as violence isn't involved.

Jaina walked down the beach, frowning. She'd sensed a lot of negative emotions down here, which had been preceded by a whole lot of pleasure. That didn't seem good. Although, as she walked, she now wished she had wrapped a beach towel around her or something. Despite her short stature, she was drawing a lot of appreciative stares from the male Jedi around her. Maybe it was the shape of her purple bikini.

In any case, it didn't matter. She had a situation to investigate. One that became even more confusing when she saw Ben and Jysella walking toward one of the bathhouses together, and Seha and a male student–Aron something–sitting together, sunbathing. It wasn't hard to figure out what had happened, but there was still definitely some confusion involved. Jaina decided to get to the bottom of it.

She stormed after Ben and Jysella, figuring it would be easier to get answers out of her cousin than it would out of Seha. Hopefully. She found Ben standing outside the bathhouse, arms crossed and leaning against the duracrete wall.

"What's going on, Ben?" she demanded. "Why is Seha with that other guy, and why are you hanging around Jysella."

"Long story," Ben replied.

"I've got time." She heard Jysella's shower switch off. "But you don't. So come on. Spill."

Ben sighed. "Okay, so some of the younger Jedi Knights and students decided to have a wet t-shirt contest–"

"A wet t-shirt contest?" Jaina exclaimed.

Ben flushed red. "Uh, yeah. Are we in trouble?" Jaina was a Master on the Jedi Council, so it would have been well within her rights to punish them. "Because it wasn't my idea. Promise."

Jaina scowled. "You're in trouble all right. In trouble for not telling me! I've always wanted to enter a wet t-shirt contest!"

"You...wait...what?"

"What?"

"Well, it's just that you...you know, you don't really seem like the type. You've never really shown any interest in displaying your body like a slab of meat. Quite frankly, Jaina, I'm shocked."

Jaina rolled her eyes. "Ben, I can have fun too, right? I was a teenager once. But most of my older teenage years were spent during the Vong war, and dad would've killed me if I'd entered a wet t-shirt contest before that, when I was younger. I guess it was one of those silly teenage desires that never left me." She paused. "Better yet, I should've let Jag enter."

Ben sighed in relief. "So we're not in trouble?"

"No. But at least finish the story."

"Okay. So after the contest I went over to get a drink, and Jysella–who's got the most amazing breasts I've ever seen, by the way–walks up to me and starts up a conversation. Seha saw us talking, and she was talking to that Aron guy, so she decided to make me jealous by throwing herself all over Aron. And when I went over to talk to her about it she complained about me talking to Jysella, and then we...kind of stormed off."

Jaina rolled her eyes. "That figures. Okay, I don't really have any authority to get involved here. But I highly suggest you make up with Seha."

"We're on vacation, Jaina," Ben replied. "I can have a little fun."

"Just be careful with your fun, Ben," Jaina replied. "Make sure it doesn't damage your relationship."
  14. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    [face_laugh] Yes, Jag should enter a wet-T-shirt contest. (Yum!) Jaina's advice is very sound. Ben doesn't want to be stuck with any regrets & Aron doesn't need to be led around on a string either :p
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Love the description of the contest and what came after that.

And men and a wet T-shirt contest? That would be lovely. Or a mud-race;) for both sexes
    Revanfan1 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  16. Anakin Solo Revanchist Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Oh. My. Goodness. Jaina in a wet t-shirt contest?! Every dream I ever had as a kid... =P~
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  17. windu4 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd like a tag, please! I keep forgetting to ask. :p
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  18. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh boy this could be as steamy as some of the stuff that @Jedi_Lover writes.

Jag would have used any guy ogling Jaina as target practice if she participated in a t-shirt wetting contest.

Jaina is right and I can't guess how many relationships have gone downhill because one or the other tried to make the other one jealous.
  19. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    I can just see that now. Jaina is up on the stage with water dripping over her body like that erotic scene in Flashdance (For Revanfan1…that was a movie that came out before you were born) when Jagged Fel shows up on the scene and seeing so many arouse young Jedi males he slips on a pair of Mandalorian Beskar Crushgaunts (Jaina likes him to wear them to bed…she's a little kinky) and he starts to pinch off any up-and-coming male genitalia. You don't mess with Jagged Fel or his girlfriend!

I agree. Turn-around is fair play. Have a wet boxer-brief contest. Let's get all those gawking males up there with their tightie-whities and toss some water on them. Just make sure the water isn't too cold. That may be perfect for the ladies when it comes to 'enhancing' parts of the anatomy…but on males it has the opposite effect. Things just shrink up like a frightened turtle (quote from Seinfeld).
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Jan 23, 2014
    windu4, Nyota's Heart and Revanfan1 like this.
  20. Revanfan1 Force Ghost

star 5
    @Nyota's Heart, @earlybird-obi-wan, I originally didn't have the Jag line in there, but I remembered I was trying to go for sexifying both genders here. And besides, what can it hurt? @Revan_AnakinSolo, it's every EU fanboy's dream! =P~ @windu4, consider yourself tagged! @Lady_Misty, jealousy is a huge impediment in any relationship. @Jedi_Lover, yes, Jag would probably...er...remove the offending parts of her male oglers. As for the wet-vs.-cold water...I've never exactly had occasion to pour cold water on my "parts," but I know what happens when I get out of the pool–so yeah, I see your point.

Ben considered Jaina's words as she walked away. No, he didn't want to permanently damage his relationship with Seha. He loved her, and even though he was just having a bit of fun with Jysella and simultaneously getting revenge on Seha, he knew it could really hurt her if it went too far. Maybe he should go over and apologize. He was certain that if he did, Seha would forgive him.

Wait.

Why should he do that? She'd instigated this by plastering herself to that pretty boy Aron Fearbeamer. Why should Ben apologize? Seha was the one who'd done him wrong! He hesitated. But she'd only done that because she'd seen him with Jysella and come to the wrong conclusion. If he went up and apologized to her for acting the way he had, she'd probably realize how silly she'd been and politely but firmly tell Aron she was in a committed relationship with Ben.

Yeah, that's what he'd do. He'd just go explain it. Nodding to gather up his own courage, he walked to where Seha and Aron sat. This would be potentially embarrassing but not as harmful as if he lost Seha for good. So he'd plug his nose, man up, and do it.

He froze. Seha sat beside Aron, giggling like a smitten schoolgirl, squeezing his bicep. He flexed it while her hands were still wrapped around it, bringing a fresh wave of giggles. Seha released his arm and began to poke the muscle with her index finger. Ben felt his anger spike. That was a bit more than just causing jealously, especially since she hadn't even known Ben was watching!

Scowling, he turned away and stormed back to the bathhouse, where Jysella was just emerging, now clad in a black bikini that really didn't cover her large breasts all that much more than the wet shirt had. Shrugging, Ben put on a smile and walked over to her.

"Sella," he said, "would you like to get a honeycrust? I hear they serve them great here."

Jysella beamed. "Sure, Ben."

"I'm buying," he added.

He held out his arm, which Jysella looped hers through, and he escorted her down the beach, deliberately in view of everyone. They stopped at the dessert counter and Ben ordered two honeycrusts. He handed one to Jysella and took one in his own hand. He chewed the corner of it, marveling at the sweet flavor.

"It's good," Jysella said eagerly.

"Yeah," Ben agreed. "Really good. Come on, let's find a place to sit."

Luke was beginning to get disconcerted. Not only had Aimee remained at his side for the past ten minutes, unmoving, but they had been joined by two more female teenagers since then. And they seemed to be forming a circle around him. Wincing, he stood. The girls gave a collective squeak and hopped up, all asking if they could do anything for him.

"No," he said loudly, "I just need to go to the 'fresher. Relax."

The girls sighed disappointedly and sat back down to await his return. Luke shook his head in confusion and went to stand over with Jaina, Jag, and Jaden Korr. Jaina was whispering something to Jag, who laughed. Luke cleared his throat and the three of them looked up.

"What's going on?" Luke asked.

"What do you mean?" Jaina replied.

"Those girls. Why are they flocking around me to meditate with me?"

Jaden and Jag guffawed, and Jaina giggled. "Because, Uncle Luke, they think you're hot."

Luke's eyes widened. "Beg pardon?"

"She's right, Master Skywalker," Jaden said, still laughing. "I heard Klin-Fa Gi tell one of the other female Jedi that you had the 'best bod she'd ever seen on a middle-aged man.'" He scowled. "I wish she'd say something about me."

Jag burst into laughter anew.

Luke sighed. "Those girls are teenagers. They should be flirting with Ben, not me."

"Don't know what to tell you, Uncle Luke," Jaina said, beaming. "You're stuck with them. Maybe if you hadn't been so determined to save the galaxy by yourself, you wouldn't look like you do. But you do. So good luck!"

Luke sighed and turned to go to the 'fresher. He couldn't lie, after all–he'd told them he was going to the 'fresher, so he would. And while he did, he would try to think up a way he could break the news to a throng of teenaged girls without breaking their hearts.
  21. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Luke is a hottie still. [face_mischief] Yum, that honeycrust sounds delicious!
    Hmmmm. I did like where Ben was considering Jaina's words, but then when I read about Seha still making a class-A fool of herself without knowing Ben was looking, makes you wonder. So yeah, maybe all bets are off. [face_thinking] Go get him 'Sella!
    Last edited by Nyota's Heart, Jan 23, 2014
    Gemma and Revanfan1 like this.
  22. Anakin Solo Revanchist Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Uh oh. I see a little trouble for Ben ahead. Will we see a Seha POV in the next post?
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  23. Revanfan1 Force Ghost

star 5
    You bet. :)
  24. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    If Ben really wants to upset Seha he should just go home. This way Seha doesn't have him around to tease, then she needs to find a way to extricate herself from her current situation, she doesn't know where Ben went or with whom, and when she does find him in his quarters he can say, "I thought I'd leave you and Aron alone." The fact that he left will make her think she went too far and also it will upset her because he didn't run in and fight for her. He's got to learn how to do mind-games better. His current course of action doesn't have a high probability of ending well.

As for the Grand Master…he could explain to the ladies how uncomfortable they make him, but he probably doesn't want to break their hearts. He should find a beautiful older woman and start dating her. I am sure his girlfriend will find a way to shoo those youngsters away from her man.
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Jan 23, 2014
    Gemma, Nyota's Heart and Revanfan1 like this.
  25. Revanfan1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I like this idea. Thank you. [face_mischief]

Also, Ben is jealous and jealousy and calm, rational thinking really don't go together. Rest assured, both of them will regret their actions before the end of this fic. :cool:
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade