main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Spring/Summer MidRim Tribune!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Welcome back to the Mid Rim newsletter. It has been a very long time, I haven't forgotten about it or you, but that vile Darth Real Life can be a real pain sometimes. School, work, planning the FF table for C3, Celebration 3 itself, and of course RotS kept me a very busy gal! But enough about me, on to the real News.

Two of the biggest events in board history and Star Wars history were with out a doubt, Celebration 3 and Revenge of the Sith. This newsletter will deal with those two events quite a bit as well as the normal FanForce comings and goings, and personal news.

New Chapters, Boards, and CR's
    • Springfield, MO

• Springfield made it to officialdom in record time. They got their board in mid-April and were official on RotS day. W.O.W. They choose Nikana- as their Chapter Rep, and are debating names currently. Stop by and give them congrats and a welcome to FanForce.
    • Columbia, MO

• Columbia recenlty qualified for their own board as well. They are working on planning their second meeting and becoming official. Good luck Columbia! Get us that fourth Missouri chapter [face_devil]
    • Quad Cities CR

• Quad Cities recently switched their CRs, TT_Boy took over the blue duties from Han_Jones.
    • Detroit CR and Co-CR

• BlastyTrooper and lavagrrrl are the new CR and Co-CR of Detroit, MI. Long time CR of the chapter, Scooby_Wan_Kenobi resigned recently, thanks for all your hard work Scooby!
    • Chicago CR

• Chicago Force recently lost one of their two CR's, Bosh_Talk. He moved away and had to step down from his post, a much loved member of Chicago Force and he will be missed.

Celebration III
    Picture list!
    Jedi Dajuan's pics
    Cleveland's pics
    Mirax80's pics
    KC FF's pics
    If you have any photos or photo albums you'd like me to add to the list let me know.

As for C3 news, I don't have too much on the Large Scale level. Having met a bunch of you there, I know there was a nice midwest turnout. I believe it's safe to say that a good time was had by most. Personally it was the best five days of my life, but I can't speak for everyone on that. If anyone has any good C3 stories to share please post them here!

RotS
    Picture list!
    Minnesota Force's pics
    Doright's pics
    St. Louis' pics (well some of them, been too busy/lazy to finish posting them)

That's it for this round. Sorry about the delay again, DRL is a mean boss. As always I hope you enjoyed it and keep the news coming :)

2. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Ahem! We have ROTS pics too. ;) Just follow the same link for the CIII pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.