Springfield Woman's Club in September

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, FL' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    So excited to hear about a possible event with the Woman's Club in September for their film festival. That's great. Springfield has been near and dear to my heart for many years. As a matter of fact I was the Vice-President for the Springfield Woman's Club back in 1999 and played piano at the Club Hall for their annual Christmas tour of homes in 1998. Rallied businesses to help us put up a special home for the geese in the old park we fenced in and set up the original Springfield Woman's Club website.
    Who did you get to talk to? Might just be an old friend. :)

The old Springfield House. Man I miss that place.
    [image=http://www.firstcoastjediknights.org/house.jpg]

2. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes...it's really exciting to be a part of something like this. I am amazed everytime we have a costume event how many offers we get to do charity events and b-day parties. Wow!! We are gonna be busy people next month...lol
  3. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    The event is on the 21 and 22 of september and is for a Short film festival and the money goes to the Springfield house of women. They are requesting Star Wars characters from the Screen, not expanded universe..... The costumes need to be a close to cannon as possible. This is our big chance to be on the map... More to follow... If u r interrested in this event, please post the day that u can come and what costume....
  4. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Chase says to count Yoda in for both days ;)
    Me too IF I find a sitter for both days. Gonna be hard with such a rough schedule in September for us, but Chase will be a definite whether I can come or not.
  5. MiraNova34 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Those days look good to me. Jedi here.
  6. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    If we are a certain GO on this, then I can make it both days. I'll do Clone one day and Imperial Officer the next. Maybe Grand Admiral Fetel or someone we'll call me.

>Steve
  7. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    As of right now, I can do both days. Although, I need to get my data cylinder pockets done and the strap for my leg flares done.
  8. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    I MAY debut the ripped up Padme' at this event. Depends on how the tanning bed time thing goes. It takes me a while to get enough color to not scare people.
  9. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    I may be putting in for vacation time soon, you know...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.