Before Sprout of Dagobah (Yoda birth to knight) Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lea-El, Sep 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    A/N: I promise no more childbirth.

Chapter Seventeen

o~O~o

"She is such a little princess, even without the title." Gen said watching is little girl playing in her cradle.

"Not like her Mother, you can say it, I know. You would think Delila was her Mother instead of me."

"She still has your strength of will though." Tra Gon added.

Nya said smiling at the giggling and bouncing baby. "Yes, you know we are talking about you."

o~O~o

Nya was in the middle of another long difficult meeting, ironing out another problem left over from the change in government. The arguments were starting to run together when she heard a loud scream through the Force. There were no words just a scream, a familiar 'voice'. 'Sachi' She thought. "Excuse me Gentlemen I have an urgent mat... ter..." Quina Nya interrupted the speaker in the middle of his thought, grabbed her skirt up and ran out, yanking the door open for herself and leaving everyone sitting open mouth in surprise at her unQueenly exit.

Yoda met her in the hall and had to run to keep up. "All right, she..."

"Yoda, not now!" Nya was in Panic Mother Mode and nothing but the sight of her child was going to settle her nerves. Nya yanked the door to the Royal Nursery open and ran in to see Taryn holding Sachi and trying to soothe her.

"Ma...sob...Ma!" Sachi reached for Nya as soon as she saw her.

"What happened?" Nya commanded. "It's all right, Mama's here."

"She tried to pull up and lost her footing, she wasn't hurt just startled then she got hysterical. I don't know what happened." Taryn explained not knowing if she was in trouble or not.

"Not hurt, just realized Mother was scared, scared her." Yoda said.

"How would she know I was upset?" Nya asked.

"Mother, daughter bond strong, learns to use Force like learning to speak, she is." Yoda explained.

The door opened and Tra Gon came in. "What happened?"

"She called out to me through the Force when she fell, then realized I was upset that she was upset and it scared her. Yoda says she is learning to use the Force from us just like she is learning to speak." Nya explained.

"Come to Daddy, let's let Mama calm down. You scared Mama and Mama scared you but both of you are safe. Let's go see what Ben is doing." Gen took her over to where Ben was sitting on the pallet on the floor, watching all the commotion and said. "Hi! Ben, Did you see these girls get upset? What you got? A toy equine, let's go riding. Da dum, da dum, da dum."

"That explains some of the things about Ben. He doesn't cry at night, I just wake up and know he needs me." Taryn included.

"I wonder what the Council will think about these Jedi babies?" Nya asked.

"Given up on controlling this court, they have, I suspect." Yoda said.

o~O~o

Delila was leaving on a Royal tour visiting the new schools and infirmaries around Pyotr, Andrew and Drew were accompanying her. Yoda and Juri were busy visiting the Temple on Coruscant with their Padawans training. Moth was overseeing security for the Queen and Taryn was in charge of the nursery. She was unusually tired because of the Banquet the night before commemorating Quina Nya's second year in power so she got the children down for their afternoon naps and sat down to rest for a few minutes and nodded off herself.

Ben woke up and saw Moma was asleep and decided to let her sleep while he went into the other room to play with his blocks. In climbing over the rail of the bed he made a noise and woke up Sachi, who wanted to go too, so Ben showed her how to climb over the railing and waited for her. In the other room, they saw Taryn had put up the blocks and had been in the process of bringing their playpen in since it looked like rain.

They toddled out onto the balcony and watched the excitement of the workers in the gardens below preparing for the approaching storm. Sachi noticed her parent's balcony door was open and thought, 'Go see Mama,' so she went in and Ben followed. A gentle breeze eased the doo/>
  2. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Awww...the opening with they "royal" children wandering off was really very sweet.

Gotta love little Ben iningeniousness.

and I absolutely loved how Palo and Pazia used the twins to communicate!

Great update!!

=D= =D= =D= =D=
  3. QueenSith Jedi Knight

star 1
    Never beat your wife sparring, especially if Queen wife is."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Ain't that the truth!

I really enjoyed the update

=D= =D= =D= =D=
  4. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    due to starvation from lack of review food my muse is on strike so my monday post will be delayed.

leael
  5. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    sorry guys i was looking on the wrong page but i am still going to be late but my muse feels much better now

leael
  6. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    Chapter Eighteen

Palo was shown to his room and could hear some of the protesters from the window, he could hardly believe his people could be so unreasoning. He was trying to save their sons and daughters from the same fate as their fathers and grandfathers and even some of their grandmothers. He was scheduled to make a speech on the local holo-link later that night and it was weighing heavily on him. What he said could calm or inflame the protesters. As he watched the crowd he felt a gentle thud on the balcony railing and saw his protector standing on the rail looking down at the crowd. "I guess this means your are not scared of heights? Of course not after some of the things I have heard the Jedi can do, you wouldn't be."

Yoda turned and smiled at him in agreement. "When blood is spilled thinking stops, my Master always said. Spilled in this conflict, much blood has been. Very little thinking is being done. Wake them to reality of war, you will have to."

"Thank you, I think I have an idea." Palo ran inside started calling up information on the computer link to the Paquito database. He sat mumbling and practicing the rest of the day feverishly trying to come up with the right words and thoughts to avert more bloodshed and unthinking actions.

That night in his finest outfit he prepared to go to the studio where the holo- transmission was going to be transmitted, it had been decided that a live audience was too dangerous because of the tempers flaring. As they prepared to land, they were given an all-clear message that the area was safe but Yoda seemed concerned. Upon exiting the commuter ship at the news studio they saw a group of men come rushing out of the shadows.

Yoda called out through the Force. // TJ guard Palo. //

Yoda and TJ ignited their lightsabers and the burr of blue and green erupted. Yoda bounced flipped and removed the end off the blaster in the hand of the leader then bounced, swooped and did the same from two others. TJ batted the bolts aimed at Palo and pushed his hand down so he could not fire at the attackers himself. "Yoda's orders! We are to handle this not you." In the process of stopping Palo from shooting at the attackers a bolt got through and hit TJ in the side, a glancing blow but painful enough to cause JT to scream three blocks away.

Juri grabbed JT by the front of his tunic and robe and forcible kept him from running to his brother's aid. "We have to guard Pazia. This is why family connections are forbidden for Jedi! Either you learn to deal with your emotions this minute of you will never be a Jedi Knight. Yoda and TJ can take care of themselves, trust them. Now stand over by Pazia while I check the doors and windows for intruders."

JT walked over to Pazia's side and lit his lightsaber, the blue glow bounced of his face and Juri could see he wasn't happy but she knew he was aware of exactly what was going on with the others. The fact that there wasn't any further pain told her it was only a single blow yet he kept rubbing his side and wincing.

Yoda held off the crowd while TJ got Palo into the news studio then they slammed the door shut and locked it. "All right, are you?" Yoda asked TJ.

"Is Pazia all right?" Palo asked concerned about an attack on her might end his mission for good.

"Yes, she is safe. JT and Juri are checking the doors and windows for intruders but so far no one."

"Those men were using Pascal weapons and wearing Pascal clothing but they were to short for Pascalies. They had to be my people trying to blame the Pascalies for my death and keep this war going. This is so stupid." Palo said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Stupid, all war is." Yoda told him bluntly.

"I have to give my speech now, to show everyone I am still alive and tell them of this scheme." Then to the studio attendants he said. "Show me to the holo-imaging station. The attendant took him up a flight of stairs and down a long hall to a small room secluded and set up for this occasion. "Stand here and look this way,
  7. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Uh oh, Master Poof is in trouble.

I liked how well the twins handled their first taste of a battle as Jedi.

Very nice update!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    Chapter Nineteen

Poof set the nav-computer and sat back to meditate on the mission to come as he closed his eyes he saw a vision of a planet populated by thousands of Yodas. A planet covered by lace bridges and huge trees with houses carved into the knees of the roots and a beautiful lakes teaming with silver and gold fish, meadows blooming with fragrant white flowers and then the night scene of billions of lighten bugs twinkling in a planetary light show. Flutes and singing filled the air as if everyone planet wide was in harmony and the name Dagobah was announced.

// I see why you are so protective of your home. Dagobah is beautiful. Thank you for this honor. //
    Master Poof sent back through the Force.

o~O~o

Freene stepped out from the shadows as Yoda was turning to go back to his ship. "He knows this is going to be a one way mission, doesn't he?"

"Yes, why go alone, he has? Knows the loss of the head of the Jedi Council bring more results than deaths of thousands of workers, it will. Hopes to save millions later, his death will." Yoda sighed. "Great to Jedi Council his loss, will be."

"Are you staying long on Coruscant?" Freene asked.

"No, back to Pyotr for short time, we are going, then we have to come back for the memorial."

o~O~o

Moth met the Cruiser bringing Yoda and Juri back to Pyotr, a little puzzled by Yoda's changed disposition. "Yoda, what is the problem, you look like you lost your best friend?"

"Soon true, that will be?" Yoda answered.

"Something going on here I should know about?" Moth asked concerned.

"No, On mission, Master Poof is going, dangerous mission, allow others to go along, he would not, so dangerous, it is. Back to Rampa to try to arrange safety regulations, he is going." Yoda sighed.

"That's a death sentence!" Moth declared.

"Yes, well he knows that." Yoda sighed. "Hopes changes, his death will bring." Yoda lamented.

"Are you sure it will turn out that way, that he will die?" Moth asked.

"No, emotions cloud the future, feels it too he does." Yoda moaned. "Talk him out of it, I could not."

"You have a problem with death don't you?" Moth asked.

"Yes. A natural thing comes at end of long life or stupidity, death is to my people."

"Stupidity?" Moth asked.

"Yes. From treetop, Yaren fell." Yoda explained. "Off world, people do mean thing, hurt others, Yoda still can't understand why." Yoda continued.

"The Darkside is a source of great power but it is also the source of great pain. To achieve the power you must also inflict pain on others. For some it is worth it, to the Jedi it isn't. Loss of life is treated very causally by those influenced by the Darkside and many suffer as a result. Master Poof wants to bring balance back on Rampa and is risking his life to do so." Moth explained.

"But loss to friends will be great. Dread to see him go." Yoda moaned.

"Yoda, you are in a terrible position, few if any of your friends will live nine hundred years. You will see many friends return into the Force and since you seam to feel their deaths. You will feel the pain of loss for each one of them?us. You have to train yourself to give up all that you fear to lose or you will not last long outside of Da?ah? your home world.? Moth informed his former Padawan.

Later that week he crumpled in pain and moaned at the loss of his friend. 'Gone, he is.'

The disaster was bad enough that anyone inside the disaster area was instantly killed and the bodies could not be retrievable because of the residual effects. The disaster cause an outcry that brought about changes, though not in time for Rampa. Even though it remained a productive planet industrial wise, it would no longer produce food and clean water for its people, so water had to be shipped in from off world.

The Memorial ceremony for Master Poof on Coruscant attracted Heads of many worlds including Pyotr. Delila acted as the Queen's stand-in while the Jedi and former Jedi attended the ceremony. Taryn chose to remain behind and care for the c
  9. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm curious who is reading my story post heads up tell me if you like it or not

leael
  10. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

This one was sooooo sad...Master Poof dies then Taryn has to say goodbye to all her children...

She was increadibly stong to do so...

Wonderful update!!

=D= =D= =D= =D=
  11. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    thank you kelia you are my most trusted and loyal reviewer I have appreciated your thought on my story more than you know

lea-el
  12. QueenSith Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh this was so tragic...

I loved Moth's heart-to-heart with Yoda. Perhaps Yoda didn't realize how much loss he would have to endure in his lifetime.

:_| :_|

I hope the next chapter ends on a happier note!

=D= =D= =D=

13. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    Chapter Twenty

o~O~o

As Sachi had grown into a young woman it had become evident that Ben was more brother than possible suitor which was to the liking of the Pyotr officials, his being an 'off worlder'. They brought many prospects to her attention but none could hold a candle to the Jedi image of manhood she had in her head, so the hunt for a consort for the next Queen was on. Yoda had observed a young man on many of his assignment around Pyotr and made an excuse for him to come to the Court to deliver a message to the Queen for him.

Leith was tall with brown curly hair and brown eyes his complexion was light for a man of activity and he looked like a man of activity. He carried himself as if he had a secret and he was strong enough to make sure it was safe. Sachi knew when he came in that he was the man she would marry, now how was she going to let him catch her was the question.

As he finished his report to the Queen she took action. "Are you part of Master Yoda's staff now?" Sachi asked to her Mother's surprise.

"No, My Lady just a one time messenger." Leith answered trying not to look at the Princess any more than he had to, so as not to get flustered.

"Mother, I think he's an impostor. Maybe you should throw him in the dungeon until Master Yoda returns." Sachi proclaimed to Nya's shock.

'We don't even have a dungeon!' Nya thought.

Leith looked at her and smiled. "I have heard My Lady's tongue was as sharp as her beauty but I never expected to be thrown in the dungeon for ignoring her."

'Oh! That was his offense, two can play this game.' "Yes! I think you are right. Guards into the dungeon with him. Pronto!" Nya announced in her most regal voice to Sachi's surprise.

"No! I was..." Sachi started before Nya waved the guards back and laughed.

"Master Leith, What is your occupation?" Nya asked.

"I am in Head of the Libraries and the Educational Programs for the Southern Continent, Your Majesty." Leith answered boldly.

"Hum... I seam to remember that Master Pantin is considering retiring at the end of the year. Would you like to take his place and be in charge of the Planetary Libraries and Educational Programs, of course that would mean you would have to work closely with my daughter, she is my advisor on Libraries and Educational matters. Would that be a problem?"

"Not as long as I don't end up in the 'mythical' dungeon." Leith grinned and looked squarely at Sachi.

o~O~o

Nya and Tra Gon were making their annual visit to the mountain country, the lakes there were crystal clear and the forest was beautiful. The twenty-five years of her reign had seamed to pass so quickly, the work had been hard at times yet rewarding. They had taken a planet that was ravaged by greed and turned it into a showplace of how to care for your people. Many worlds had visited Pyotr to see how to set up their own programs to help their own people. Even the drought a few years before had not been a strain on the people because of the programs set up by Nya. Now with the children grown and the government stable, they were taking time to relax. Sachi and Leith were handling much of the day to day running of the government. She loved the pomp and ceremony, more like her aunt than her mother, who fought it to this day.

Moth and Taryn had made a new life on Verrell to live, without his lightsaber, the restraints of the Jedi order but also without their children. Ben had stayed with Sachi, half bodyguard and half big brother, more Jedi than the Council would have liked and Sachi's most trusted advisor. Ben had never formed the same brotherly attachment to Sachi's little sister Quianna and many suspected they would soon marry. Little Moth, now taller than his father and Wynne, as stunning as her mother with long honey colored hair braided down the back and green eyes, had both been chosen as Padawans to Jedi healers. They, like their parents, loved helping people more than the more combative aspects of their training.

Tra Gon was swimming in the lake wh
  14. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Ah, that was wonderful.

"Master I am, pick me up, you shouldn't. Dignified, it is not."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I loved that line. I can just imagine everybody wanting to pick up little Yoda.

I'm glad he's going to get his 100 years with his new bride and future sprouts.

I really enjoyed this story from beginning to end and I would love to be PM'd when you start the sequel.

=D= =D= =D= =D=
  15. QueenSith Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey - didn't I order a happy ending? :p

I'm a late comer to this story, but it was great and I'm so happy to see there will be a sequel.

If I promise to review each post, will you PM me when you start?

Awesome job!1

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    The sequel has been posted Yoda Great Jedi Master has begun
  17. PadawanKaterina Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, I just found this story. :)

This is really good. I love your humor. :p Will Yoda, Great Jedi Master be coming Monday, or will I have to wait?
  18. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    Thany you Padawan Katrina hope you like the sequel Yoda Great Jedi Master the new adventure has begun.
  19. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    (up) new post on yoda today.:D
  20. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
  21. Jei-El Force Ghost

star 1
    Congratulation my moma for qualifing in the awards!!
    [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]
    [:D][:D][:D][:D]
    =D==D==D==D=
  22. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    :D I'm just now stopped bouncing off all the walls.[face_dancing]

I've had a major Sally Fields thing going on.( they like me they like me )[face_dancing]

Thank You to anyone who voted for me and thank you to anyone who just reads my stories [:D] @};-

Lea[face_dancing]
  23. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Congrads indeed! =D= You do an outstanding portrayal of Yoda! I've totally enjoyed your tale! Thanks so much for sharing the story with us!! [:D]
  24. Lea-El Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm sorry I admit it I uped my story.
  25. BrentusofGath Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, so I've only read the prologue and Chapter one, but I'm liking it!

and the selected Yendell women were getting heavy with child or as heavy as a two-foot tall woman could get.

[face_laugh]

I'm liking the humor! As someone who writes humor, I can definitely appreciate the "Funny factor" of this fic! I'm looking forward to having time to read more!

Great job, Lea-El!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.