main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Before - Legends Sprout of Dagobah (Yoda birth to knight) Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lea-El, Sep 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    Next most important lesson-- Never beat your wife sparring, especially if Queen wife is."

[face_laugh] True, how true. Never beat your wife at any kind of thing, that's my moto.

2. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    "As you know this is a dangerous mission and there is always the possibility I will not come back. I just wanted to tell you now that you were right."

Master Poof, dying? :_|

Oh well, someone will take his place. [face_devil] I'm a baaaaad man. :D

3. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    You have to train yourself to give up all that you fear to lose

That sounds very familiar. [face_thinking] I wonder where I've heard it before... :p

I feel bad for Taryn, losing her kids, but they'll be great Jedi and it looks like Ban will be marrying a Princess.

4. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    "I know nothin... nothin!"

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I know that was supposed to be a dramatic scene, and it was, but that line was classic Sergeant Shultz so I just had to laugh.

By the time Yoda gets back, it might be Moth's great, greatgrandkids to greet him.

Great ending!

5. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Okay I confess this is an upping.

6. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    [face_shame_on_you] Please don't lock my topic I still want to hear from anyone who finds my story.[face_praying]

Lea :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.