Spurs Game, Read Only If You Saw Game

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by lordsinner, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordsinner Jedi Knight

star 1
    Spurs won game 5 giving them 4 wins in this best of seven playoffs game, meaning, they're headed for the finals. Amazing game. Phoenix Suns burned up and their star imploded, creating a nice black hole making it nice and easy for the Spurs to win. Final Score is 101-95. We fight the Detroit Pistons or Miami Heat on June 9 to begin the finals. Ladies and gentlemen, San Antonians, it's time to party.

Lord Sinner Out

2. Darth_Santos Jedi Master

star 3
    Hello, I'm from Miami, Florida and have been a Spurs fan since I was 8. If you are wondering who I will cheer for if Miami advances, it's San Antonio baby! I am no band wagonner like the fans down here in MIA.

Tim Duncan played a brilliant game tonight.

The Suns have been eclipsed!
  3. Adam-Wan-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Stoudamire totally racked Duncan on purpouse. Poor Timmy and his soldiers.
  4. lordsinner Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hopefully, if its Miami that we have to play, just hopefully we pull through cause its gonna be a tough one.
    Yeah baby. But we can do it, right. Cross your fingers everyone. Go-Spurs-Go.

Lord Sinner Out

P.S. Of course, I do also wish Miami good luck if they play us, and any other team out there. What I would give for tickets to the next game. It's gonna be killer. May the best team win.
  5. Darth_Santos Jedi Master

star 3
    Mr.Sinner, do not worry about Miami - trust me. They are the most over-rated team in the NBA, seriously. Their players are inconsistent with the exception of Shaq. I think that the only person we have to worry about is Shaq. Whoever we put on him will have a terriblr game - he's unstoppable. And D-Wade: he will not do anything if we put Bowen on him.

I would be more worried about playing Detroit. I've been telling everyone down here since the beginning of the season that Detroit is the strongest team in the East, regardless if we have Shaq. So pray that we play Miami - we would sweep them. If we play Detroit, then it will be a long series.

My match up against Miami:

1) Parker on Damon Jones
    2) Bowen on Wade
    3) Ginobli on Eddie Jones
    4) Duncan on Haslem
    4) Muhammed on Shaq

I put Nazr on Shaq because if we put Timmy on him he will pick up alot of fouls and not contribute alot of points; as when if we put him on Haslem he will score ALOT.

Go-Spurs-Go!
  6. lordsinner Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow, you don't work for Pop do you? He could sure use someone like yourself. Miami should be pretty easy. Shaq went to Miami, left L.A., lol. I think it should be easy to take Miami. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be playing hide and seek with his kids and break his big toe. lol again. Gosh, bring on Miami.

Lord Sinner Out

P.S. Timmy's jewels must have been happy for winning the game. That had to hurt though. Man, sounds like Timmy wont be doin any more "GUNN" commercials, lol.

Go-Spurs-Go
    Lord Sinner Out
  7. lordsinner Jedi Knight

star 1
    Darth Santos,

You're the Co-Founder of the Miami Sandtroopers? Honored to meet your aquaintance.

Lord Sinner Out
  8. Darth_Santos Jedi Master

star 3
    Thank you very much, LordSinner!

Yeah, did you see how Timmy got kicked in the jewels when he went up for a rebound?! He fell on the floor gasping for air. They had to take him out of the game for a short period of time.

9. lordsinner Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw that. Poor Duncan. That had to hurt. I don't think Tim will be doing anymore "GUNN" commercials for a while, "Wink wink". If we play Miami, maybe we should recruit Shaq's kids to play a game of hide and seek with him, get him to break his big toe again. lol. Left L.A. to play for Miami. Sad. And that Icy Hot commercial that Shaq did, he must have used Icy Hot on his toe several times. Talk about dedication.

P.S. "The truth is Out There", Spurs will win the Championship game.
  10. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    Yeah, that game was great. A little nerve racking at times. But, in the end it was all good. When the final buzzer hit, I shouted Woo-Hoo free coffee at Diamond Shamrock! My husband took off to Academy to get our shirts. Western Conference Champs soon to be three time NBA Champs. Go Spurs Go!
  11. lordsinner Jedi Knight

star 1
    Gotta love that coffee. Well ladies and gents, stormtroopers and fleet officers, vaders and sith, clonetroopers and generals a.k.a. awesome jedi, the next game day is expected to be June 9. I don't have any word on the time it's going to be yet. If anyone finds out, post the info. when you can. I have to be at the Texas Folklife Festival as a volunteer from 4:30-8:00 pm. If I'm not back before the game starts, i guess I'll try to get my old man to record the game for me. It's going to be a great game. Go-Spurs-Go

Lord Sinner Out

P.S. We should all get tickets to one of the Spurs games coming up. That would be sweet. And the Senate votes?
  12. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    It's at 8:00 at the SBC Center & will be shown on ABC.
  13. lordsinner Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anybody wanna get together and go to a game if it's possible to get tickets as a group. That would be fun. Or better yet, we could do that next season.

Lord Sinner Out
  14. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well Nick, maybe you should offer to buy the playoff tickets first....Then you can how much they really cost and how much of a stretch that could be....but I will be at Game 1 Thursday.......Working of course on the floor...best seat in the house.
  15. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nick's buying tickets for the Group ?!?! - EXCELLENT !!!

I will get this posted on the site SOON!!!!!
  16. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    HEH HEH HEH HEH......
  17. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Sweeeet!!! Thanks Nick! I need 2 floor seats.
  18. NY_JEDI Jedi Knight

Cool! I need 3 seats. Lord Sinner you are the THE MAN! what time are we meeting?

HURRAY FOR LORD SINNER!!!!
  19. MamaJedi Jedi Padawan

Y'all are soooooo wrong [face_devil]

BUT I WANT FIVE!!!
  20. MamaJedi Jedi Padawan

Y'all are soooooo wrong [face_devil]

BUT I WANT FIVE!!!!
  21. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    It was soooooo wrong Mama, you had to say it twice.....LOL
  22. Chosen_One1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well my grandparents are in town so I'll need 7.

You're the man Nick!
  23. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    And I hear the tickets are sold out for games 1 & 2, Nick.

Better do some of your Lord Sinner magic tricks and conjure some duckets!
  24. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will get this posted on the website soon but for those of you who want tickets to the playoffs - make sure you PM LORDSINNER !!!

Take Care

John
  25. ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Knight

Nick, Great I need 6 tickets by the way where are you going to be seated? I want the tickets behind the SPURS bench or in one of the luxury suites. Hey rent the suite for everyone and parking passes. The drinks are on Nick, no limit, Nick will pick up the tab, take a cab or rent a limo for everyone to get home safe.

Thanks,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.