main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SPY REPORT: Episode III Trailer Description

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by chitwood, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Try to remember it's a glimpse of a movie and not too much beyond that. A little perspective goes a long way.

2. thebadge

thebadge Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    soo, quite soon...........

3. lvk1978

lvk1978 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 27, 2004
    Greetings Gentlebeings -

I don't know if this has been reported or not; however, Access Hollywood has just stated on their "entertainment crawl" that they will be showing an exclusive preview of the ROtS trailer in 17 days.

That prolly means that they'll show two seconds of it so there ya go.

4. Naberrie_SkyWalker

Naberrie_SkyWalker Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 30, 2002
    if Acess hollywood has it in 17 days....

we will have it by next wekend me thinks :)

*not this weekend..but weekend after

5. sal9161

sal9161 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2004
    !!!!! that means most likey it coming to hyperspace on the 4th and theaters the 5th woo!

6. NB_Jedi_Power

NB_Jedi_Power Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    2 Seconds

17 days

I'm going nuts.$$?%$//"!

NB

7. JediHPDrummer

JediHPDrummer Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 23, 2002
    Since Acess Hollwood claims that they will have the trailer in 17 days which is on Nov 4th, the day before Friday Nov 5(The Incredibles opens). I'm guessing that hyperspace members are going to get it before Access Hollywood because we are the offical fan club and since lucasfilm is letting the public(non paying fan club members) to see it on nov 4th on AH, most definatly hyperspace members will get to see it earlier; members will probably see it on Monday Nov 1st or the 2nd or the 3rd.
    And maybe even on October 29th, but i doubt it

8. Naberrie_SkyWalker

Jul 30, 2002
    we will either get it 29th (friday before) or Nov 3rd..since there is no big HS feature updated that night

that of course is offically...I am thinking much sooner than that if any of MF or TFN spies have anything to do with it..lol

9. MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 17, 2004
    Remember guys PABLO SAID

Online Premire

DOES NOT always

mean first look

The Insider ad did say HYPERSPACE MEMBER ONLY (ONLINE PREMIRE) meaning we can just as well get it AFTER it opens up in theaters and premires on TV.

I DOUBT "officially" we will get it early unless someone leaks it

10. sal9161

sal9161 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2004
    No Hs will get it first we pay you think they would give it free before the people who pay $20-$40? I don't think so.

11. BabaORileyFett

BabaORileyFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I've been waiting for this day to come since...

the day I came out of my mom's womb

I was lucky enough to be equipped with Force-sensitive capabilities at such an early age :p

12. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    whoa...thats too much information [face_worried]

13. MovieTrailerMusic

Feb 17, 2004
    sal9161 you make it sound like you are being FORCED TO PAY. But you are NOT Lucas does what Lucas wants to do. If you ask me since it seems it will be a HYPERSPACE FEATURE it makes more sense to put it on TV first because it wont be ONLINE anywhere else if it stays a HYPERSPACE ONLY FEATURE. Sure it WILL get leaked no doubt but any site / download link with the trailer WONT be up for long hehe

14. Naberrie_SkyWalker

Jul 30, 2002
    Movie..If access hollywood shows the clip on the fourth...and access hollywood has a webisite...where do you think the clip will be on Nov 4th???

on the website......

15. MovieTrailerMusic

Feb 17, 2004
    Nah I am sure Lucas will set rules or itll be a very LOW RES clip in wmv or rm

16. DukeNukem

DukeNukem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    we might see it on fri 29th, in which case it will replace webdoc 11. or webdoc 11 could be "the making of the trailer" with the trailer at the end.

17. STRIKE

STRIKE Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2004
    If it does leak, where would be the best place to find it? If it's against the rules to say, then thats fair enough, I'll wait til it's on TV.

18. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    Come to Papa!!!

19. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    If it's somewhere on-line, you better believe it'll be on idontfear.com. ;)

20. MovieTrailerMusic

Feb 17, 2004
  21. SlytherinHouse

SlytherinHouse Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2000

It wouldn't make any sense to release it on HS after Access Hollywood. Think about what would happen...it would be converted and uploaded within minutes of the broadcast, and us paying customers wouldn't get it until after all the freeloaders (;)) get it. Now, maybe it will be like the Clone Wars cartoons have been, and it will be put up within an hour of the broadcast. Or, how did the "War" trailer for AOTC happen? I remember that it was broadcast on TV, and was online pretty quick after that. Though I would love to have the trailer a couple of days early, I would expect a simultaneous launch.

Sly

22. Jolt-Cola

Jolt-Cola Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 27, 2002
    "No Hs will get it first we pay you think they would give it free before the people who pay $20-$40? I don't think so."

Denial is a powerful tool for the ignorant. But I guess you'll figure out some other excuses to pay the stupidious charge of HS even after you realise that most of the people interested have already seen the trailer before it hits HyperSpace.

Edit: Slytherin, is the quote in your sig from the series "Lost"? Damn fine show...

23. swfanatic

swfanatic Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2000
    BUT, keep in mind what was said in the Cinescape article that is now linked off the front of theforce.net:

"Whether the EPISODE III trailer would be ready for online downloading around the same time as its debut on Access Hollywood or the next day remains unknown. Our source hazards a guess: "Typically studios break 'world premiere' agreements with media outlets like ET and Access Hollywood if they do online debuts, so it's likely it will be simultaneous to the first televised airings at best." That also makes sense to us."

If that is true, and it does make sense, then Hyperspace members would still be getting the trailer late.

24. SAND-CRAWLER

SAND-CRAWLER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 12, 2003
    I just hope that HS memebers will be able to download an Ultra size version of the trailer. That was one of the great things about the trailer for Reloaded and Revolutions is that they had a HD version you could download. They were each 100MB but they were amazing. Much better than DVD quality.

That'd be worth it for HS members. We could look at it frame by frame and have enough to talk about for months.

25. MovieTrailerMusic

Feb 17, 2004
    Eh but hi res to lucas is 480 by 320

Clone Wars cartoons anyone ? ? ? ?

Ultra versions like the matrix ones = TOO NICE

Its bad enough Access Hollywood is getting the trailer first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.