SPY REPORT: Episode III Trailer Description

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by Joshua Griffin, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pooja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    They did the same thing for The Two Towers trailer.
  2. Import_Jedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Eh whatever. Hopefully, by the time AH airs the teaser I would've already watched it dozens of time on my computer. :)
  3. Pooja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, I should've said they did the same for the Two Towers theatrical trailer... which ran over 2 minutes I believe, but still, that is not very long.
  4. SAND-CRAWLER Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone here think that we'll have a SUPER high res version of the trailer, like Reloaded and Revolutions had. That would pay off HS in one day.
  5. sparklingjedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I know this has been asked probably a thousand times...but I have been looking for days about televised appearances of the Episode 3 trailer. I have posted this question several times but no answer....can someone tell me what stations would be showing the trailer...ABC, CBS, NBC per se. What time would it most definitely be airing.

I know there will be a trailer at the movies and also on Hyperspace. However since I'm not going to any movies and don't plan on getting Hyperspace...I'd still like the chance to videotape the trailer if it is indeed going to air on television on Novemeber 4th.

Can someone confirm, date, time and station for this airing? I'd be most grateful :)
  6. Koto-Ogami Jedi Knight

star 2
    November 4th is the day! Access Hollywood is syndicated so it airs at different times and on different stations, depending on where you are. Your best bet is to look it up in a TV schedule. That help at all?
  7. sparklingjedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks Koto Ogami....I've been looking for that info forever...well it seemed that way. You are a life saver.
  8. Bobafett_fan0 Jedi Padawan

I would also like to see the metal bikini on Natalie! Yummy!
  9. THX-1138_biggs Jedi Knight

star 3
    Forget that other thread I made people!
    I'll try this again....
    Does anyone remember that piece of music used at the end of I believe the 2nd trailer for Episode I. This piece was not used in any of the Episode II trailers.

If you guys watch The Empire Strikes Back, at the very end of the credits this piece kicks in. It only comes out at the end of ESB, and the second trailer for The Phantom Menace (I believe the first one too??).

The reason I'm asking is because I love that star wars piece of music and it would be cool to hear it very dramatically at the end of the teaser.
    Does anyone know if it'll show up in the teaser?
    or, does anyone think it will be on it?

10. Estranged Jedi Master

star 4
    That piece of music is from the end credits of The Empire Strikes Back. You can find it on the soundtrack listed as the end credits. It's like the last minute of the track.
  11. THX-1138_biggs Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah!
    Does anyone think or know if that piece will be in the trailer. It would be a nice comparison to The Phantom Menace trailers which I think both had that piece. None of the Attack of the Clones trailers had it thought. :(
  12. Sedious Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone here think that we'll have a SUPER high res version of the trailer, like Reloaded and Revolutions had. That would pay off HS in one day.

I don't think so.But the High Ress version is more than enough for me. :) :D
  13. DarthVengeant Force Ghost

star 3
    For Episode 1 and Episode 2 the trailers were on Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, and the local nightly news shows on NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, and UPN...so I assume all you'll have to do is get your VCR ready and watch/tape all of them and get a few copies of it because sometimes they cut into it or have a bunch of crap text blocking the way. Either way, just try watching those and you'll get it.
  14. Siphonophore Jedi Master

star 4
    Did anyone capture the bit on Access Hollywood? I was flipping through my menu while AH was on and all of a sudden clips of footage were shown, then the "III" and then it was over before I could escape the menu. Bah. I did see a fighter (yellowish... maybe ARC-170?) with what looked like blue skies.
  15. MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling

star 5
    They were more then likely advertising the trailer will SOON be aired
  16. Siphonophore Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, they were advertising the upcoming teaser, but they also showed very short clips of it in their advertisement. The screen was shrunken while I was scanning the guide, so I couldn't make much out.
  17. pika122689 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Aww missed it. Someone please capture it. :p
  18. LandoGriffin122 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry, I didn't really want to go searching through every page, but I wanted to know if there is a shot by shot breakdown of the trailer, or at least any clue as to the music played in it. Thanks for any help.
  19. AdmiralSimple-10 Jedi Master

star 4
    Not as of yet, Lando. Soon. Very soon.
  20. LandoGriffin122 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah, all right, thanks. Can't wait for the trailer this Friday with The Incredibles.
  21. Helmet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I can't wait for Thursday morning on Hyperspace.

22. Helmet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Since someone decided to start another thread on this same topic.........................

23. Lord_NoONE Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My question is: will we be able to download the trailer to our harddrives? I don't have the internet at home and don't want to go to school in order to view the trailer each time.
  24. carriefisherismyhero Jedi Padawan

Good Point

Does anyone have any tricks for getting the files onto our hard drives?
  25. DarthHutt Force Ghost

star 5
    I use Quicktime-Pro to save the files...and to generate stills as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.