main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SPY REPORT: There is Another

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by chitwood, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omar_r786

omar_r786 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    I remember when the counter at the top said "Only 200 days left until Revenge of the Sith!"

I can't believe its already down to 61... time truly does fly.

2. dark_side_slacker

dark_side_slacker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2004
    Ah, the memories of spy reports....

3. cgjung

cgjung Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2003
    I haven't seen ROBOTz in the theatre.I worked on them so long ago it alomost seems semi-cognizant. Raping something as special as this, with the prospect of affiliation and money almost ruinbs the interest in thge hype. I was cut o8ut almost 5 monthdsago

/I havwen't seen the trsiler huge stylr, yet.I love these movies. I love how they always come out in spring. The end of Kenobi, when he walks away from the breath taking)literally)edge of thst dune, and hears Darth Vader say in that weird( weird as in, in the final 40 minutes of the trilla. Anakin's or what we know to be Anakin, his voice turns, ughh, ugly, gravel style, nasty, not like shattered glass, or Attack of tha clones, but that nasty un recrded sound) anyway when he says what he says, evebn if thery do re-redord it, loop. style, whateveah... the lines i've seen of the diff cuts, they are ****ing un believabvle...., etc. etc.The warmth of the east coast vibe, it' s building up, Darth Vaders true Identity will be revealed, it's a simple .....PADME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&a mp;g t;>>>>>>:

.,##$%rt^y

THT ROUGH CUT SCENE OF THE vADER BIRTH/.......
    UNBELEIVABL Y HARD TO GET.....
    WITH FILTER COMP. AND WIERD ROLL OVER PLACEMEN5S
    THIS LATE IN THE GANE WE CAN ACTULLY GATE. ADVANCED COPY OF CLEAN UP SHOTS
    BUT ANYWAY, WE WERE TOLD EARLIER, AT LEAST 6, MONTHS AGO, AND WE'VE BEEN WRKING ON, SINCEL THER LAST X-MAS A
    //REA, SHOTS OF dv. tHEY LOOK GREAT, BUT IT SEEMS THEY ARE LOOKLING FOR A PIVOTAL SEQUENCE or stylzized IcON TER,MS OF THE FREQUENCY OF MOVEMENT OF A BLOCK THAT HAS 6 DIFFERENT ANGLES/VIEWS. alot of burnte up KRueger looking Skywalkers....restful seconds, filled with relief, strange familiar colors and overall tone poemgrvitas-coloring, or something---. that just seeems to actually fit--or--(ie): fit together the Sagas--3 brings it str8 bck truly tragic looking, not even gory, but real real gory.... there has been lalot of make up involved in this, and the performances moer than back it up...... in regrds top somethings up. tghere is a real weird 80's/ 2005 spring sunshine unique viewe angle alot of fifcking make up , as in traditional american styles, triad. horror movie, and "good fella's" style camera anglw violent-eye-candyt-smagma

//

AFTER THE BACTA/CORUSCANT/REVEAL THE ACTUAL SCEENE WHERE HE IS RAAAIISED UUUPP!!!!
    VADER
    ^^
    nOONE HAS SEEN THAT ONE YET.... IT IS ONE OG THE ONES THAT AS OF 19TH DAY OF THE MONTH IS IN FLUX...... MOST OF THE JUNX IS PRETTTY VIOLENT AND EMOTIONALLY HEAVY AS ****, WITH ADFDED BLOOD/....
    EPISODE3 WILLL END THE trilogy ON ANN even NOTE........

4. Apprentice_Anakin

Apprentice_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Sep 17, 2001
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111onE!

So apparently the Journal of the Whills wasn't in Episode III. Where'd you get the info from Josh?

(A_A)

5. electrobc1

electrobc1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 15, 2003
    Probably the book, that had the Whills thing. The other Darth was spot on, obviously Plagues.

And who the hell was that guy who posted just above you? What was he on?

6. POTAStar

POTAStar Jedi Master star 2

May 26, 2001
    hahah...he actually types the words how he pronounces them. That post was bizarre. I bet he was so f'ed up when he typed that he probably doesn't have a clue that he even wrote it. Gosh that gave me a good laugh.

7. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    The Journal of the Whills was to be mentioned during the Yoda and Obi-wan dialogue on the Tantive IV. I think it was in an early version of the script. I don't know if it's in the visual script or not.

8. JBRO_13

JBRO_13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    I think the line was "...a shaman of the Whills".

I don't think the Journal itself was named.

9. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Ok, this is how it was scripted to go down. It might have been editted for the movie, or this extra dialogue may never have been recorded.

Yoda: One who has returned from the netherworld of the Force to train me...your Old Master, Qui-Gon Jinn.

Obi-wan: Qui-Gon? But, how could he accomplish this?

Yoda: The secret of the Ancient Order of the Whills, he studied. How to commune with him, I will teach you.

Obi-wan: I will be able to talk with him?

Yoda: HOw to join the Force, he will train you. Your consciousness you will retain, when one with the Force. Even your physical self, perhaps.

10. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Upping to save. Please don't post here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.