main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC St. Patrick's Cathedral (A Blood Moon: Rise of the Lycans OOC Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Jan 20, 2014.

1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Working on getting this game back on the road again... Waiting to hear from past players.

2. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
  3. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Hello CmdrMitthrawnuruodo I understand you wanting to wait on old players but, will your game be accepting new ones? If so I may be able to join.

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    galactic-vagabond422 Prior to the abrupt pause to the game, I had one slot open so you're welcome to join in. I believe the character sheet I used for the game is on the first page in this resource thread. Feel free to fill it out and send it to me for approval.

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Okay, I think I'll restart the thread and have everyone who has expressed interest to repost their character sheets. I'll also write up a Summary Post to catch everyone up on what has happened and link to the old thread for those who want to read or reference it. Sound good?

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I wanted to respond to this last night, but then I got sidetracked.

That sounds good to me! Let's do this! :)

7. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Sounds very good indeed! :)

8. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    I have been given clearance by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo to post my CS here.

Name: Jane

Race: Human

Nationality: American (NYC Local)

Appearance: Short black hair, average facial features, 5’8” slim build.

Where Were You: At home with her parents, there was a knock on the door. It was her uncles Owen and Jerry, armed to the teeth and in their old army fatigues. In an instant both of her parents were armed and ushering little 9 year old Jane out the door. There were shouts, gunfire she didn’t understand why. Before she could look behind her to see, Uncle Owen was firing his weapon shouting for them all to run. Her father picked her up and carried her away from that place. She never saw her uncles again.

Brief Background: She’s spent nearly half her life in under the protection of the Cathedral. Her parents were scavengers and guards. She never thought to ask what her parents did before the war but, she knew it was violent. I didn’t matter now, all they were, were her parents. They brought themselves to St. Patrick’s hoping to find sanctuary for Jane, offering their services as payment for taking care of her. Over the nine years she’s spent her mother and father taught her many things, how to shoot, how to fight, and most importantly, how to run. They never fully told her what was outside the walls but, they assured her that it was scary. She spent many nights not sleeping, nightmares plagued her. One day her mother gave her a silver crucifix on a necklace, said it’d keep the monsters away, she’s slept soundly since.

On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, her parents took her out on her first scavenge run. She didn’t see any monsters but, her parents kept a sharp eye out, their hands were held close to blades, and legs were tensed to run. Jane understood, the outside is dangerous, we must be on guard. They gathered up what they could and returned without incident. After that her parents gave Jane her own blade, one with a silver edge, told her to keep it close, and to only use it when necessary.

A few months after, her parents left on another run, they never returned. Jane still waits for them, looking to the doors each time they open, hoping against hope that her parents will walk though.

GrimdarkRose and Tim Battershell like this.
  9. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    @CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

If it's ok with you I'd like to change the look of my tactical gear, it'll essentially be the same specs just better looking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope to hear from you soon. :D