Syra, NY St Patricks Day Parade Sign up Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    If you would like to march in the parade on Saturday March 12th or participate as a helper on the parade route please sign up here.
    Thanks
  2. jackboot Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be there as a Jedi!
    Thanks for posting this so far ahead.
  3. chewbaccalives Jedi Knight

Count me in! Hopefully I can score a ride with someone, not having a vehicle of my own sucks.
  4. HothGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm a maybe. If I can pull it off, I'll be there.
    And I'd be wearing Boushh, so I can see and attempt to say warm. ;)
  5. DarthArjuna Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll be there in my usual Sith costume.
  6. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be there.

I might not be DM though, it was rather chilly last year. I'll see how the weather fares though.
  7. Matrix-Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I'll be there, probably in my dark Jedi costume. I know that bad boy will keep me warm.

-K
  8. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    <.<

>.>

You mean your sith one? ;)
  9. DarthArjuna Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Don't confuse Sith and Dark Jedi... I, and my Sith alter-ego, hate that.

Anyhow, OT. (I love that, I partake in an off-topic discussion then attempt to close it, getting in the last word. w00t)

Ummm... ooh, here's a way to salvage the post:

Raef, whatever you do, you still have to incorporate green into it. Darth Patrick was tres awesome!
  10. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    please stay on topic guys
  11. Darth_Vishnu Jedi Master

star 1
    You shall see me there with Andy!
  12. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'd like to come, if I can. I can definately find some use for my green robe.... and maybe I'll have something else green made by then too.
  13. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    I would like to come. Security again. Everyone knows them drunks love yoda and boba fett too much. They need the assistance of security to keep them safe. I would appreciate this year if someone could arrange for a mounted policeman to join us to keep the crowds at bay. If possible.
  14. Darth_Vishnu Jedi Master

star 1
    Yea, an we can give him a saber, to beat them off. I can see it now. LOL
  15. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    I ll bring a billy club.
  16. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    We need a policeman mounted on a tauntaun ;)

Great to know you'll be there beezle. Now you can get all the drunken beer slop on you, instead of us ;)
  17. Padawan_Drogon Jedi Knight

star 1
    If my kids haven't mentioned it, I'll be there. Probably in my usual Jedi outfit, although I am contemplating a new one.
  18. ILoveQA Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will dust off my old episode 1 obiwan costume... I don't think theres any holes in it...
    lol
    Mike
  19. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I'm a maybe. If I do not have a job on Saturdays and a certain Princess disguised as a Bounty Hunter, or other Rebel Scum can give me a ride I will be there. I hope I make it. It was fun last year.
  20. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    I would apreciate if someone else could help me with security. I need the help with the drunks. Preferably former body guards or current linebackers for the syracuse orangemen would be preferred but anyone willing to jump in and save someone from the drunks would be preferred.
  21. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just noticed that I don't think I ever posted to the official sign-up thread. It sounds like we have the following from The Rebellion:

Doc_Bev (Jedi) & maybe Ewok son
    KnightShade (Darth Maul or maybe something else...)
    SWFreakJPB (Han Solo)
    HothGirl (Boushh)
    TD-027 (Trooper)
    T_StarFlyer (Jedi)
    DarSolo (Ewok Celebration Leia?)

All of us are in various stages of commitment from very probably to maybe. But I would guess that there should be at least 3-5 of us there to support you.

~Doc_Bev
  22. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    now I know I cant do a float for this parade but what exactly does one need if they were to make a parade float in the shape of Lukes Speeder from Episode four or Jabbas Sail Barge.

I cant sew for anything. But I can build. And work on cars. So it aint too bad. Just need to work on getting better at welding.
  23. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    ok up until today I have had very limited internet access so I want to get the ball rolling with this............is anyone still marching? I paid the deposit on the firestation already so we are all set there. Still waiting to hear about line up information. Will post as that comes in. However the party is somehting we need to plan again........

everyone ok with bringing a dish like last time? Also have to charge per person SCJ members to cover the deposit cost. Lets see how many are going and that will determine what we pay.

At any rate who is still in for this?

:)
  24. Padawan_Drogon Jedi Knight

star 1
    I still plan to be there, and I believe both my kids plan on making it as well. Hmmm..Green Mac & Cheese..nah, its been done before. Wonder what we'll bring this time?
  25. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease green mac and cheese? It's a classic! And fun to make.

Unless you'd rather make kitty litter cake?

I prefer mac n cheese ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.