Syra, NY St. Patricks Day Parade -updates please read!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Jan 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I know...we'll pass you around from one YJN member's home to another (bound and gagged, of course)...to keep you here for the summer 8-}
    You have to do Darien Lake, James.....and it would be a real blast to have the rest of you join us!

(note: empty all weapons from pockets BEFORE attempting to go through the metal detector)

...and yes Vicky, we DO have a legal drinking age.....that little girl was probably 19 all right, the Arctic conditions up here retard the aging process....LOL!
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    omg well , then she must have stopped growing at the age of 9......LOL

3. WebsJedi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *crawls out of bed* Sorry this is so late. I've started student teaching at this insane school and it's draining. Anyhoo, thank you all for coming out to the parade! I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time :D. I'm glad our Wallyword's (Wal-Mart incase you haven't heard the lingo I use) were so entertaining. Oh, and guarana is the devil. I managed to get myself addicted to it through some insane drink down in PA (I'm better now *twitch*). And I find it ironic that one can't have "high octane" Mountain Dew, but one can buy tylenol w/ codine over the counter in Canada (last I checked anyways). Later all!

-Karl
  4. DarthArjuna Jedi Knight

star 5
    What's the word on the pictures? I'd like to see a couple and post the group picture on the webpage (An event I attended. Unfortunately, you can only see half my face... yeah, over there on the right? :D).

If we get 1 copy of the tape for the Salt City Jedi, I can copy for everyone else who wants it.
  5. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    yes pics would be great! :)
  6. DarthArjuna Jedi Knight

star 5
    *couple months later* What's the status on the tape? Any pictures uploaded anywhere yet?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.