Syra, NY St Patrick's Day parade

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Good one, Hoth Girl :)

I like teh shamrock pizza too. Still like the cake idea I had :D
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Green rice krispie treats would rock!
    I think its an excellent idea :)
  3. HothGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    For anyone that cares, I found a shamrock cookie cutter yesterday...so now we can have green, shamrock shaped rice krispie treats!

Not the most exciting bit of news, but it's the best I could do for a Monday. ;)
  4. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    woooooooooo hoooooooo!!! ;)
  5. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
  6. DarkjediAssasin Jedi Knight

star 1
    alright!!!!!!!!....what were we talking about again?
  7. JediAgent Jedi Master

star 3
  8. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    ok please stay on topic this is supposed to be informational thread for the parade :)
  9. Karate-Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I will be making a fondue for the st paddy's day parade. It is very yummy. I might even put some green food colouring in it. We can say it is Yoda after he was in a blender.......Or maybe not....Very disgusting
  10. DARTH-LITE Jedi Padawan

Although we have not discussed it yet with our Padawan, we are seriously considering making the trek East to Salt City. While Mom and Dad won't be worried about weather (since we don't expect to be in costume), the Padawan will be hoping for just a little rain...

We may be able to take two more from Ra-cha-cha to Syracuse. If you need a ride check in with Padawan_Adri and we will see what we can do.

Ty
  11. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    wooohooo! TY is in Da house!
    We would be honored to have your and your lovely family join us int he festivities.... :)
    Hope you guys can make it out!!!

*fingers crossed*
  12. DarkjediAssasin Jedi Knight

star 1
    No!!!!!! (incert 2 day swearing rant here)
    i just realized that i have 3 things planed for the same time on the 13th. I have the parade, Rock climbing with buddies from school in rochester, and a youth christian thing. I'm gonna have to back out of the parade. sorry guys, but God comes first in my list of priorities(right after that is the Force though). i'll come next year i guess since i'll be a college boy then.
  13. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok who's gonna be what in the parade? I'm Han of course. Am I gonna be the only Rebel Scum?
  14. Ancient_Guardian Jedi Knight

star 1
    well im going to be a jedi(my costum is going to resemble much that of anikans)
  15. DarthArjuna Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm coming, in my usual Sith costume.

I think I'll bring some Pixie Sticks. #1, they're easier ;) and #2, we need to show the Canadians some real pixie sticks (none of this plastic junk). Biodegradable paper! Heck, shove the whole thing in your mouth at once without even opening it!

I'll shut up now.
  16. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    everyone still needs to post what dish they will bring........I can start a separate thread for the party we can post in there........ :)
  17. HothGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll be there....but I won't be in a rebel scum costume this time. ;)
  18. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    PArade update:

I just received our line up information. We actually dont have to line up till 1:30 pm which gives everyone traveling a bit of time to get there and dress and such....... Details will be posted via Yahoo soon :)
  19. HothGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    So I'm curious, about what time does the parade begin?

One-thirty...that is good news. Hooray for not having to get up at six am! :D

Now, if I can just get everything done I need to get done....muahahahaaa.........
  20. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Woot, won't have to wake up early! *dances*
  21. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    The parade starts at noon. but we are further back.....so we wont even step onto the parade route till towards then end but at least this time we will make it on TV :)
  22. HothGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    Any clue how the weather is looking for next weekend? (Not that it makes any difference 'cause it can change in a second...)

TV you say....*fluffs hair and smiles* Oh wait, no one's going to see that.... d'oh!
  23. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    oye this is Syracuse who the heck knows. We could have rain, snow, sunshine all in one day.... ;)
  24. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I finished the outer coat of my costume...all I have to do is to ad the collar to the inner coat and I'mm be done!! WEEEE!!!!!!

*dances*
  25. DarthArjuna Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *jumps around holding foot* watch that stuff!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.